View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hermes - FlirtyGirls

Just saw Hermes, and here's my very honest humble review:

Long story short - Best bang-for-buck and worth every dollar. At first considered keeping this gem to myself because of how worth it. But when I heard her number of customers is inconsistent + hearing her life story/current situation I felt she definitely deserves the money flowing her way. (Wont go into detail because I believe its her story to tell la, although as I did, take with a pinch of salt, some parts may be real, some parts exaggerated, we wont know)

Ok so for the write-up.

Looks-wise - confirm can recognise the girl in the photo as her, no bait and switch because can tell la basically. Verified 20 y/o as well. Quite fair as well. When I first saw her I legit thought I struck 4d and gonna fuck a poly girl. She's what I would consider THICC (not fat/obese/whale), which I'm into so it made it even better. Definitely not skin and bones. smile is fucking cute too.

GFE experience - her highlight specialty. highest I ever had by a long shot from all my experiences, not even exaggerating. felt more like a date into sensual fuck than a transactional one. Doesnt watch time either, just an alarm to make sure the post-fuck conversation wont eat into the next customer's timing and give her some time to catch her breath + refresh herself. She can speak basic English, and decent Chinese (self learnt as well which made me impressed). She can really talk to you too, makes you feel comfortable and want to just curl up in her arms and sleep. yes she was THAT good.

FJ - she claim she prefers to be bottom but she she cowgirl while high and fucks the life out of you super fast (she even came with shivers the first time), love every second of it, caters to my preferred positions too. i can guarantee its better than average. allows COB

BBBJ - Not really a fan of BJs so didnt opt for this

French - Light kisses that slowly became french because she got horny

Room - Clean with a stack of folded fresh towels so no need worry about using hand towel/tissue to clean LOL

Dont be a cband treat her with respect, and she will likely make your experience one of your top few, if not the best.

Of course YMMV because not everyone has good chemistry or think they have manners/respect but are oblivious, but shes a good friendly person so just dont be a cb and should not have any problems

Whether her life story + current situation is real or not, the least I can do is genuinely promote her because she deserves the money la, 130/90/2 was 100% too good, if i brought more money out would have tipped her for real. i had FLs that asked for more money and was not even half this standard

Dont miss out, better book her because once money and sperm recharge will 100% go back to fuck her nonstop again. Protect this gem at all costs bros!