View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
shinopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Initially intended to book May at the same stable but timing not right.
OKT suggested Hermes and I recalled reading Bro Amnewcomer's review below and decided to go for it since i m into mood of big bottom last night.

Basically, Bro Amnewcomer's review below is correct. I will just add a few points that is relevant to me:

Location: G area (not ideal while i m waiting along a not so discrete road while waiting for the go ahead... but maybe i just re-entered scene and not comfortable yet. Other than that, no issue going through with no verification at location.)

Fingering: Yes allow. I was fingering her while licking her decently sized nipples. I told her today she is customer. LOL.

BBBJ: I will say this is one of her plus point. Her suction power quite power with slurping sound and i almost lost my shot before going into main event. I was distracting myself trying to tahan as its damn shiok and I dont wana end too early before main event.

Body: As i mentioned i m in the mood for a decent butt for doggie action and she does not disappoint here as we do a side doggie and i released my shot here. Damn shiok. She mentioned she goes to a nearby gym for run and squats. So if you into those gym gal that has a big bottom. She is the one for you.

GFE: Can see that she is not really feeling well but she nevertheless tried her best to perform. Got an ego boost from her that I am big for her. lol . Mentioned that she went out yesterday afternoon, while her room's aircon is down in the day, and get caught in the rain and the burning sun . So decided to just end with a shot and we chit chat for a while before i decided to let her rest early. She is a honest gem and i agreed with Bro Amnewcomer's comment that she is worth to protect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnewcomer View Post
FR for Hermes - FlirtyGirls

Just saw Hermes, and here's my very honest humble review:

Long story short - Best bang-for-buck and worth every dollar. At first considered keeping this gem to myself because of how worth it. But when I heard her number of customers is inconsistent + hearing her life story/current situation I felt she definitely deserves the money flowing her way. (Wont go into detail because I believe its her story to tell la, although as I did, take with a pinch of salt, some parts may be real, some parts exaggerated, we wont know)

Ok so for the write-up.