The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Coleen from Lust365 for my session :

Looks: 9/10 got abit of that college girl looks, sexy nice features

Body: 9/10 definitely sexy, good shape

Boobs: 9/10 Natural and sensitive

Bbbj: 9/10 non stop suctions. Good hand grips and strokes with good mouth skills

Fj: 9/10 horny and loves to get fucked in doggy

Gfe: 9/10 likes to get close to me. Enjoyed cuddling with her

Rtf: YES
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
freezybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elena from Seduction

Looks: Same from the original photo, goodlooking, pretty, no disappointment at all.

https://okt.social/showthread.php?t...ighlight=elena

Boobs: I'm really horny just by looking at her boobs and erect nipples. Size is really just nice for her, slim body with enormous boobies. What a turn on for me.

BBBJ: one of the longest I ever encountered. It starts all the way from shower. After went into the room, asked me to lay down on bed and continue her Bj.

FJ: I quickly capped on and fuck her, insert the tip first to test, was v wet. I only did one position which is missionary. She said she did cum once cz my size is quite big than usual. lol I released it in no time. Really is a good bonk.
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 18
msjj13 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsjj13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dawn new comer from Club Friday
Looks - Fair skin with some Chinese touch
Body - B-cup natural boobs, not that big but soft and suckable. Okay one lah for natural boobs lovers.
GFE - Huggy and calm personality but shy at first cz she's new one in this area. Still need more initiative and GT is a must.
BJ - slow and steady, her innocent looks makes me horny. need more suction but if you told her, she'll adjust it.
FJ - Tight and wet. She enjoyed when I painted her, playing and licking her clits while my hand fondling her boobs makes her super wet. Shot released well.

Overall 9/10 indeed a mix raced beauty with moans that you can't get enough of

RTF - maybe

https://okt.social/showthread.ph...544&highlight=
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
hoha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Oishi

Just gonna keep it short. Had her last year, decided to have her again. Shower sop as usual. After that straight to bed and she started her teasing, catbath you from top to bottom while rubbing her boob against your body. Very fierce BBBJ, if not careful sure misfire. Let her took over cowgirl and grinder all the way till I cum.

Superb figure, easily one of the best compared to many other girl.
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 18
headup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheadup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gina from T21
Gina cute chio lady that looks bit Chinese, combined with her natural boobs and petite body.
If you want the petite and fair babe, she is the one.
Her BJ power leh, twirling and slurping makes me all wet but need more suction for me. Caring and huggy lady, with her cute voice wah siao cannot tahan to fck her hard leh. Did fck her hard, she moans wildly so I pumped her more and more. Only booked 1s so managed it long enough and try many position as possible. Ended with doggy and shoot

Gfe is no joke one of the best, maybe she also can speak Chinese so we can talk here n there, but also she give full attention, only check phone n ask permission
RTF - yes when vit am refills

https://okt.social/showthread.ph...643&highlight=
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
bigfeet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigfeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell - mid 20s - Club Friday
Bro Friday never failed bring good lady to this shore. This time I tried Bell this cute lady caught my eyes recently.
Still 80%-90% same as pics, had slight Thai tanned body with right size of boobs and meaty ass.
GFE was good, she understand basic english. Pay full attention to me, not that kind who checks phone every time. She was a great frencher, can kiss her all day long makes most of the time spend with kissing her.
She grab my tools and suck it, wah lao shiok leh all of them on point. With balls licking, ticklish but in a good way. Then proceeded to main execution, she teased me before rides me wildly woah the battle just started bro. I instantly switch and pound her hard enough to makes her moans wildly, well fast and steady till I got my shot. She hugged me and kissed me, I think she also got her cum. Quick rinse and ready for 2nd, after finished my 2nd we cuddled and kissed all the way till the time's out.
I missed her hug and kiss right now, please take a good care of her bro. She's such a sweet lady
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anny - Ss

Face - Same as advertised with some makeup.

Body – She has a nice slim sexy body, good soft boobies with erected tits

BBJ – Nice wet BBBJ with tongue action and sensual motion. I cannot control myself as I watch her give me
a nice blow.

FJ – Her FJ was accommodating and good service. Started with riding and she enjoyed the ride. I need to change position so we changed to sideways on the bed and I hug her from behind and grabbing her boobs while humping her and she moan and enjoy it so much and wet wet wet.. It was a damn good sex.

GFE – Good service from her, she is a GEM.

https://okt.social/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rowlply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lust365 : Diana

https://okt.social/showthread.php?t...ighlight=diana

Diana is a sweet cute lady who likes sex. Session felt quite non commercial like actually banging your actual lover.

OKT is friendly and fast response, kept replying me even I'm a bit indecisive at first haha.

Looks 9.5
Boobs 9
Body 9
Bbbj 10 got skills wet and good
FJ 10 really like her moans initiative and good stamina
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Airy Foxy Thai

Looks: 9/10 GND
Boobs: A Cup has a pair of nice nipples
GFE: 10/10 High
BBBJ : 9/10 Decent slow
Body : 9/10 Slim
Butt: 10/10 Perky
FJ: 10/10 Very wet and slippery

RTF: yes
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
feelme3D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

CK from Lust365
https://okt.social/showthr...5&highlight=ck

Looks + Body: 9/10 wysiwyg. No more no less. She’s a bomb

Her Service:

Bbbj:9/10 good auctions. Bros you mush be very good in controlling or else you
might burst in her mouth. So close, almost there for me

Fj: 9/10 accommodating with good attitude

Okt: speedy response
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VOONCA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: voonca
Lady: MARIAH
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, NO need GT
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Enchanced. BIG and nice to grab
CIM: No
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Sadly , she was last day on 28th. I met her and also her roommate Carey. Want to try Tarmac as Carey looks attractive too. Both of them are hot. Anyway, I hope she will come back to SG again. She is a gem and you would like to meet. Thanks arrangement from this stable.
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
Bored_Sg_Guy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBored_Sg_Guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name : Italy
Stable : Terminal 21
This young lady caught my eyes as soon as Bro Kim posted. Natural big boobs with playful vibes, perfect combination leh. Busty and curve but on a perfect place.
Fair and smooth skin with her SYT, naughty face and sensitive nips once I suck it she moans wildly. Bit shy at first but ice melt soon enough, maybe she still new in this area but the service 10/10.
Her lips was soft and thin, her tongue fight was power siao. BJ was okay, need little more improvement but still enjoyable. She rides me all the way with that boobs bounce wah lao weh. She's a good rider leh, like a goddess. My highlight was hug her while shove my head down to her boobs, so much pleasure.
Will be back in no time to suck that soft boobs, thanks Bro Kim

https://okt.social/showthread.ph...641&highlight=

My only FR for the moment :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=71901
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Dior (7H)

https://okt.social/showthread.php?t=991296

https://gofile.io/d/y3obWo

Dior, late 20s salesgirl from BKK. Newbie to the flesh trade and first work trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 2-3". Slim and slender built, almost-petite with a cute and firm butt. Light tan with smooth complexion. Sports a couple of tattoos with minimal baby damage.

Natural B+ perky teardrop-shaped boobs with dark-coloured pointy nipples.

Fluent Frencher with DFK, auto-initiate.

Zero catbath, went for my tool immediately after my quick rinse.

BBBJ + CIM & swallow offered. Skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Started off gentle and sensual, took my tool as her lollipop, lotsa tongue slurps and flicks before she got my signal to engulf-in all handsfree mode. She's a fast learner here and took my cues well. Nursed both of my balls in her mouth for a super long time too!

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Gets wet easily. Auto-spread her legs granting complete access for me. Those gentle flicks and strokes drove her nuts!

FJ. COB/B & COF offered. A young, cleaned-shaved and tight cunt. She's new to the trade but her bed skills are not lacking at all and she's keen to enjoy the act with you. Game for all positions including AJ (depending on your size) and can take deep & heavy pounding with loud stereo.

Cuddled with me between shots with lots of GFE.

Speaks basic English. Friendly, easy-going and can carry a decent conversation with you. Focused her attention on you throughout the session.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual Geylang playground but she's moving soon so do check with OKT. Towels provided.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Hmm...
This one..can consider!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1