The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Went M*l* yesterday... could not get in contact with CC, so wechat KK for appt since she was in my to try list also.

To keep the FR short, I was disappointed with both her looks and figure. Her massage was also crap... BUT, she did make up for the services. YMMV.

Saw CC on the way out and took down her mobile number to WA her in future.. her (multiple) WC accounts got banned so badly that she is so sad... guys with the outlet number can book her thru main lines or thru any of her friends working there.

I visited also this morning and have a session with her. Her face is a bit older than in photos but not that bad. Figure is quite nice, enhanced boobs. Massage is bad but gives full service, nice shaved pussy. And good attitude.
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Went A&E for boyzilian without appointment. All 3 ML free, no customers. After waxing ML W. asked if I want a 30min massage. I declined. Either I go waxing or massage an hour to relax. Thereafter she claimed can not offer service if no massage. New Boss Apple’s rule. LOL walked away with a big smile. This place wont survive long with such an attitude. Sent a small tip to ML after having left as I felt bad for her.
They actually no need to provide service. Regular business is enough. Thats why the rule is so strict.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Pretty boss posted on all her TH/WC/Whatsapp… the reason the past few days
Is it? I never follow on wc.. is ok.. take it as walk wall save money
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
They actually no need to provide service. Regular business is enough. Thats why the rule is so strict.
Apparently the shop has been ard for more than 10 years....so a steady stream of regulars from neighbourhood is a definite!
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Ah Kong View Post

Any good FR for the above gals?
Perspective of a walk-in 'first timer'
The Cat is popular. Can be difficult to get slot.

刘子绚 is friendly, accomodating, but default mode seems to be a bit rushing. need to remind her to slow down to let me savour the moment.

Tried 1 more but cant remember the name. Nothing too outstanding here. Standard rates and package.

My mileage may vary, i believe regulars will have their own perks.

Edit: And off course, please discount their looks a bit. As you can see, the pics are not just mtxx, but mtxxxxxxxxxx
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any kind bro can pm me Anna contact ? I lost it due to phone changing thanks a million in advance !
Private Message Me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1