The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
sometimes see tiktok the spa ads see eh like not bad

go liao end up another decepticon. in that type of environment, soft music dim lights. fuck it la just jerk lor though not exactly very willing lol

u go to various spa they just assign u next in Q and u pray hard?
Well I don't have tiktok so.. I just normally walk in and pray for the best. Usually will hang around and see who are the pretty ones sitting outside.
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thx bro, will drop her then.
Was contemplating too because of the rave reviews even though price point is above my budget @150 just for hj.
Thx again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
XxJj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
anyone with Dan Dan experience lemme know if her jugs are real? Personal pref thx in adv
They are real
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1