The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Promise Githa to write her an FR.

Looks: shoulder length hair with the cute wild look and some make up, same as in pic, young and will not reject type

Body: petite frame with slim and tight curvy figure. No tattoo. Smooth fair skin with a firm perky ass

Frenching: A bit slow to react and need to initiate and once she is comfortable, it wall be lots of tongue action and tongue fighting.

Boobs: small and decent size and nonetheless, it was nice to grab and lick. Nipples are already erect and responsive to my teasings

Pussy/Painting: Her pussy is well trimmed with no smell and I had a good time eating her pussy until hot sticky juice start flowing out

BBBJ: Lot of tongue slurping, sensual and slow sucking. She can handle a long dick. nice long licks and slowly build up to DT and I face fucked her.

FJ: Genuine responses and moans. She really enjoys the sex together. Seductive CFM expression Grab her hips and drag her to the bed edge, fuck her while her legs wrapping my hips, damn so wet and tight.

GFE: make me like a sweet gf that got a secret wild side and those that can meet secretly. No black face or rushing of service.

RTF: Yes

Thanks bro sunny.
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keng123 View Post
Saw a lot of FR on VP lately, hereÂ’s some of mine.

Sona
Face: 9/10 sheÂ’s quite pretty honestly
Body:8/10
Boobs: feel like natural C
Cat bath: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Bros that tried sona service know, her AR is top notch. So many different position just on the AR alone. BBBj was also amazing, only manage to did missionary and then CIM. Overall, sheÂ’s lovely and easy to talk to, maybe not so fluent in English but still got chemistry.

Jolin
Face: 9/10 some say sheÂ’s prettier than Alin, but I think Alin is prettier. Depends on opinion I guys haha (but imo, Daphne was the prettiest VP ever. Hopefully she comes back)
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 big and enhanced. Not a matter tho. Nice to hold.
Cat bath: 10/10 slow and sensual
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj:8/10
Service: 10/10

Not much need to be said about jolin when so much has already been said about her haha. But can see why a lot of bros like her, very GFE feel, make you so comfortable. Easy to talk to. Service started in the shower, cat bath was amazing. didnÂ’t have much chemistry with her during the FJ but enjoyed the session nonetheless with how sweet she was.
Up-ed your points too bro! Thank you for sharing the FRs!
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met Charlie today for a quick bonk which turned out to bonk of the month for me for sure 😅 When I first saw her in person, immediately fell in love with her. Very beautiful and sweet lady. Got that innocent look in her eyes ahaha.

Went to shower together and started making out with tons of tongue fight and caressing her perfect tits. Really shiok!! She went down and started to suck my iron rod. Said it was so hard and big ahahha. Love how she deep throat and take it all in. Watching my dick disappeared in her mouth damn nice la ahahah

She really took her time and sucked me well in the shower. I then brought her up and started making out with her even more and touched her pussy. Damn! Her pussy soaked with juice when i finger her pussy. At this point I damn horny alr ahaha

Quickly got out of shower and straight to action. Feeling her wet pussy on my dick was amazing!! Her moaning damn power. I could barely last with her 😂 Came in no time

But im still so horny. Asked her sit on my face while I enjoyed her pussy juice. Didnt rush me at all. Very good service and have a sexy body and beautiful face. Perfect package for me! Highly recommended!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1