The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Filming friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzhihui View Post
sure yes your community can have an opinion whatsoever
cant blame me if i dont trust yall either haha
yes exactly! for people to come up with a similar impression, there must be something u must be doing wrong right ? i.e, talking to a one voyeur, and then using his experience as your own when talking to another. Want to lie , at least be original ? Stop playing games la
Old 27-06-2024, 06:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

for a min I thought this was about sharing places we could snipe girls

I went to JB KSL, lots of eye candy there to snipe.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-06-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hzhihui is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
yes exactly! for people to come up with a similar impression, there must be something u must be doing wrong right ? i.e, talking to a one voyeur, and then using his experience as your own when talking to another. Want to lie , at least be original ? Stop playing games la

how you know his side is completely true? 😂 heard one of you guy claim to have recorded someone I did, and I’ve met a few who’ve had similar experiences haha cmon la bro the few of you can try to paint some story where y’all are Kings of this voyeur voyage but all are welcomed to chat and be the judge 😆
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzhihui View Post
how you know his side is completely true? �� heard one of you guy claim to have recorded someone I did, and I’ve met a few who’ve had similar experiences haha cmon la bro the few of you can try to paint some story where y’all are Kings of this voyeur voyage but all are welcomed to chat and be the judge ��
ok, thank you for confirming your stories are fabricated. Also, it's interesting that you are quite confident that these are "my guys" without specifics or details. It's interesting you brought up that everyone is welcome to chat, it seems like when you reach out to people, only you are entitled to being cautious , are people u inititiate conversations with not entitled the same ? Only u can be cautious, others cannot ? Joke right ?
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hzhihui is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
ok, thank you for confirming your stories are fabricated. Also, it's interesting that you are quite confident that these are "my guys" without specifics or details. It's interesting you brought up that everyone is welcome to chat, it seems like when you reach out to people, only you are entitled to being cautious , are people u inititiate conversations with not entitled the same ? Only u can be cautious, others cannot ? Joke right ?
sure if it makes you feel happy hahaha it's quite obvious who's your pals here anyways. yes im sure you say that to everyone when things don't go your way during a deal. i've had people who are cautious also and im okay with it, i just dont proceed and delete chat. anything wrong with that lol how about you do your own thing and i'll do mine and let the people be the judge, no point coming here to whine dude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1