The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-06-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Wah, such a good deal? Might be China ladyboy, many of them escaped to Thailand to avoid persecution. Seriously, what can 3000 baht buy in Bangkok these days? Soon maybe even Macau will be cheaper than Bangkok.
SGD has also appreciated in value against most currencies including the bhat. so exactly what is the issue here ? you face problem buying things for 3000 baht in Bangkok ? seriously ?
Old 24-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
SGD has also appreciated in value against most currencies including the bhat. so exactly what is the issue here ? you face problem buying things for 3000 baht in Bangkok ? seriously ?
I have got no issue but from your tone, seems like you have some issue. What can you buy for 3000 baht in Bangkok? 3000 baht doesn’t even pay for one of my sessions at La Belle.
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymighty_mouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jus walk passed Butterfly Massage Area, its full of ladies seated outside.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexinsingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all bros for sharing info, and I am doing my first solo trip to BKK next month. Newbie question, when order outcall girls to hotel, how does it work? Girl will go up to room herself or I need to pick her up at hotel lobby? Any hotel rejects this kind of outcall girls? Don’t wanna book the wrong hotel and miss the fun.
Thanks again!
Old 24-06-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexinsingapore View Post
Thanks all bros for sharing info, and I am doing my first solo trip to BKK next month. Newbie question, when order outcall girls to hotel, how does it work? Girl will go up to room herself or I need to pick her up at hotel lobby? Any hotel rejects this kind of outcall girls? Don’t wanna book the wrong hotel and miss the fun.
Thanks again!
Some hotels require you to meet them at the lobby and bring them up, some will just call you to ask for permission.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Any brothers tried out Smile BKK or Analisa Massage before? And what's the feedback or review? Are their services good, as well as the girl selection. I'm a suckered for SYT and foxy vixen looks.

Planning a short trip in October and trying to put together a list of fucakable and reasonably prices joints to patronise during the trip.

TIA

Visited Smile Bkk once few months back, they have a wide selection of girls there and price is quite reasonable. The receptionist/owner quite cute and friendly, can go down and chat with her and take a look at their selections.
Old 24-06-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Been down for a long time bro, even the boss lady says she doesn't know why. But shop is still there, and you can access their site through gdiary
Ah ok. Can't remember when I visited the site but I know it is this year. Kamxia for gdiary

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-06-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexinsingapore View Post
Thanks again!
Just go down and bring her up. I feel it's nicer bah. Then can also talk inside the lift and have alone time

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-06-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan3641 View Post
Omg. Without connections like yours to get insider information, we really in the dark. Didnt know the conflict can potential spark dangers in Thailand. Good to know.

you have tour guide connections ? Can ask them recommend chiong places dont ahve PRC tourists hahaha they damn sickening. I can speak some thai i go makan with friends chat with waiter they also say they hate chinese customer but they act smiley for tip.
Last trip in April I saw quite a few Arabs in Nana also. 3-4 guys sit right at the stage, stuffing money down ladies panties then walking away to the next joint lol
Old 24-06-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Just go down and bring her up. I feel it's nicer bah. Then can also talk inside the lift and have alone time
Yah, last time I brought the girl up, she grabbed my crotch in the lift and asked me whether I was ready for her... damn shiok start to the session
Old 24-06-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Visited Smile Bkk once few months back, they have a wide selection of girls there and price is quite reasonable. The receptionist/owner quite cute and friendly, can go down and chat with her and take a look at their selections.

Thanks bro @Garbage for the Intel... much appreciated.
Old 24-06-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how thailand ktv scene work? is it possible to go as solo?

how much cost?
Old 25-06-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Yah, last time I brought the girl up, she grabbed my crotch in the lift and asked me whether I was ready for her... damn shiok start to the session
Walau so hiong!

You sure she's not a ladyboy?
ID name not Somchai?

Ladyboys like to fondle guy's dick in public!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohloong14 View Post
how thailand ktv scene work? is it possible to go as solo?

how much cost?
Of course can go solo or with entourage.

End of the day is how much No.10 paper are you prepared to burn?
Old 26-06-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 13
obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of

I've been getting recommendations for Thai pub/bar/restaurant, those with PR hostess kind, on FB a lot lately. They tend to be further away from the usual chionging places and main city, anyone knows what's the practice at these places? Have playability? Have see these places also can hang flower one.

Edit: sorry bros browsed more and found out this is called gclub from another thread here, will read more for info

Last edited by obeyyodude; 26-06-2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old 26-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
GhostOfAvanaat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
not sure what he looking to buy.. cost of living definitely has increased in bangkok over the years but i dont think so jialat? Coming from a tourist point of view?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1