The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old 01-07-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 01-07-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 01-07-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 01-07-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 01-07-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 03:38 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3667 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Sera KinkyThai

Location and Room - quite convenient for me, no prob finding the place

OKT - Prompt in replies as always. Easy to deal with.

Looks - She is quite a beautiful and siao siao lady. Long hair and bares a very close resemblance to the pictures advertised.

Boobs - Natural and original C cups. It look big for me, soft, nicely sized to fit her body. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples while she breathe hard.

Body - petite in size with fair smooth skin with nice curve body figure ink with some Thai line and symbol shape tattoo. Hot meaty perky ass for doggie.

Massage - she seem to be a pro in it. Give me a good smoothing rub on all my tired muscle that i almost feel asleep.

Frenching - Automatic and no need to initiate, she does well as it was hot, wild and intense DFK type with no bad breath

Pussy - Nice neatly trimmed pussy with no smell. I paint her non stop painting till she moaned like siao. Make her climax and saw her shivering and grabbing the bedsheet tightly. she is into it.

BBBJ - good control of speed with good suction and she likes to caress your balls. No teething effect. She was skillful in it. Lot of naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

FJ - She is easily arouse, super wet and tight. Capped on and we tried missionary, doggy and spoon with her then back to missionary. She loves when u do it fast. her moans also sounds cute which is seductive to me.

GFE - GFE was high and super addictive. High KC and she know how to please a man. She was just like a horny gf.

I have a good time with her and for sure. I will RTF again.

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
Weeseng9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeeseng9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple Fr forSera from KinkyThai
-Kinky wild kitten and bitchy look with long hair
-Curvy figure with the back having thai sakyant tattoo
-Petite with great ass for doggy style
-Normal fair and smooth complexion.
-Original big natural boobs specially for boobs lover
-Boobs was sensitive and nice fit to her body frame
-Never shy in frenching and was quite aggressive on it
-Clean, smells fragrant, wet and timmed pussy.
-Sensitive and highly responsive with moan and jerking
-Slow and sensual BBBJ with constant bowing
-Deepthroat occasionally and when pull out my rod from her mouth
-She carry on licking till my balls till I CIM, it was damn Shiok !
-Tight, wet and warm pussy accommodating to many positions
-Doggie she still will thrust together with u to go deeper
-Good moan with good expression and reaction from her
- Can take hard, deep and fast pounding.
-No blackface if take too long to cum.
-Love to hug me and give pecks on my cheeks.
-High KC, the feeling like the shy shy gf type

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
Marcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lady: Sera

Stable: KinkyThai

Face - 9/10 (long hair, pretty and decent, much better than in pic, a bit wild wild type. Definitely won’t reject type)

Boobs - 9/10 ( natural and consider big for me, it was soft and match her frame, suckable and easily aroused nipple)

Body - 9/10 (consider fair, petite and slim and small waist with some tattoo at the back and a sharply perky ass)

Frenching - 9/10 (From light kiss before going onto wild, aggressive and passionate deep frenching)

Bbbj - 9/10 (Good speed control and lot of pattern. Deepthroat and tongue action also good, will twirl and twist here and there. Good suction with slurping effect and know)

Pussy - 9/10 (Trimmed with little hair and no smell. It was nice, wet and tasty that I kept licking and painting her erogenous zones till she lose control and keep jerking and moaning)

Massage - 9/10 (massage was solid, enough strength and relaxing enough, seem to be a pro in it)

FJ - 9/10 (She capped me and got on top and she started riding me slow. Slowly the riding increased pace and I was already banging her in sync with her riding. Getting more intense, then I asked to change to missionary. Bonk her hard, deep and fast and she till I release in this position)

GFE - 9/10 (Comforting and non commercial feel, she really takes care of you and pays full attention for the duration of the session)

Overall a good bonk. She is good and know what a man want and know how to pamper a man.

KC level was high too. Guy beware.

Try it with no regret. Thanks Bro Mickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1