The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are your fav active jav stars?

Ueba Aya and Ryo Ayumi quite solid in my opinion
Old 04-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Rei Kamiki - youthful and playfulness reminds me of Ai Uehara who has retired

Mary Tachibana - slutty MILF hard performer

Yuna Shiina - retired but "revived again". Always good to see a familiar face
Old 04-06-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Don't know why, maybe probably spending too much time at AF past few months, my tastes have diverged to athletic types. Current favs:

Yuuna Mitake
Gabi Mitake Marcia

If anyone has any athletic recommendations pls let me know as well thanks!
Old 04-06-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Sora Aoi
Maria Ozawa
Old 05-06-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

i got a soft spot for Marina Shiraishi

apparently she is a milf with 1 kid and her husband didn't even know she joined the jav industry until it was leaked to him by a friend. she joined the industry out of ''interest''.

she has struggled with her weight and figure since her debut. becoming quite plus sized during covid and has worked hard to get her original figure back.

she also looks like one of the milfs in my estate. so that is always a plus point when i am edging my brains out.
Her neh neh super nice and well shaped for breast fucking
Old 05-06-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
Any recommendations for stars that are thicc / can ride well 🤤
Yumi Kazama. Super power. See how she ride monster cock https://missav.com/dm13/en/jufd-553-uncensored-leak
Old 05-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

i got a soft spot for Marina Shiraishi

apparently she is a milf with 1 kid and her husband didn't even know she joined the jav industry until it was leaked to him by a friend. she joined the industry out of ''interest''.

she has struggled with her weight and figure since her debut. becoming quite plus sized during covid and has worked hard to get her original figure back.

she also looks like one of the milfs in my estate. so that is always a plus point when i am edging my brains out.

Jin tua liap....yummy tits

telegram:
Old 06-06-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yumi Kazama. Super power. See how she ride monster cock https://missav.com/dm13/en/jufd-553-uncensored-leak
so black until cannot see the guy's face
Old 06-06-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
花門のん (English name : Non Kamon)

Managed to book her 2 weeks ago and fucked her in person

not only can watch, but also can touch, kiss and cum in her young body

Can raw creampie? 😂
Old 06-06-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Can raw creampie? 😂
Yes she offered raw and ask me to creampie her as she was on pill

It was hard to resist when my dream Jap AV girl ask me to cum inside her pussy

She was sitting on top of me and her pussy was rubbing my raw dick when she asked that question. My naked dick head already touching her pussy and can feel her warm juice. All I need is thrust my dick upwards to fully penetrate her

But at the same time I am sure she offer this to other customers so i chicken out and ask for condom
Old 06-06-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13725 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She was sitting on top of me and her pussy was rubbing my raw dick when she asked that question. My naked dick head already touching her pussy and can feel her warm juice. All I need is thrust my dick upwards to fully penetrate her

But at the same time I am sure she offer this to other customers so i chicken out and ask for condom
Did she allow photos and videos?
Old 06-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Did she allow photos and videos?
Yes, but need to pay her extra, I did secretly take a few shots thou

After watching her JAV, what she did to me was exactly like the video, she even wore a similar school uniform, with the same hair style
Old 06-06-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Your raw dick already rubbing against her naked pussy already. Furthermore she already sharing her pussy juice with you. At that point its as good as fucking with no condom already.

Should have just thrust in and then give her one good creampie.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so black until cannot see the guy's face
I don't like to see Asian girls being fxxked by them leh ....
Old 06-06-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
花門のん (English name : Non Kamon)

Managed to book her 2 weeks ago and fucked her in person

not only can watch, but also can touch, kiss and cum in her young body

Wah where you get this lobang to bonk her ? U went to japan ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1