The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 17
Regular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Thanks bro Max_priest for the encouraging points

i just read ur FRs... they were concised and most valuable for fellow cheongsters here needing references. I trust u r the true 'CHAMPION', not my supplier

please accept my humble point on ur next posting, champ!

Last edited by Regular1000; 05-06-2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: check
Old 05-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Regular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRegular1000 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 3

Xin Hui proceeded with shampooing my back, giving my didi time to ease off the intensity, then with excessive foams she reached her hand from the back and started to ‘cork my rifle’ again… this time with her lips licking all over my back. “wahzzzz, die lor, with your skill, its going to ‘fun yuan’ (Cantonese- game over) very soon!” as I begin breathing heavier. Xin Hui giggled, “fun yuan mai fun yuan lor, let it out ler… I let you have 2 times, 3 times… however times you want” she continued giggling while switching to rub her foamy breast and body skin against my back like a snake while still thrusting me. Song arhhh!!!

When I was about to burst into heaven, I stopped her by holding her hand, she knew what I meant and ease off to cool me down by rinsing off the foam. I then went to collect the towels, wiped myself briefly and passed one to Xin Hui while she gaggle Listerine and smiled sweetly at me.

Back at the bed, Xin Hui turned back the air-con and asked me to lie down, while I thought I needed more time to relax little mighty so, “no pretty lady, let me serve you first” I demanded.

Xin Hui slowly crawl to the bed and lay face up with a pillow beneath her head, looking at me ignorantly, anticipating my move. I sat next to her, used my eyes to communicate as I softly brushed my hand over her fine body, she stared at me with pleasure.

Squeezing her breast nearest to me, I bend down to tongue Xin Hui’s erected nipple, hmmmm… it was awesome! It was even more amazing to discover that Xin Hui has one of the finest pinkish areola I have tasted; it is soft and thinly skinned. When I pressed my tongue tip on it, I could literally sense touching her flesh beneath… darn wonderful nipples!... following that, I sucked her wholesale making her jerked in delight.

After fondling with her breast for awhile, I shifted my lips to her tummy then to her belly button, making circle licks while I slowly shift my body to her lower half, between her legs. Looking at her with telepathic eyes signaling I am planning to ‘attack’ her ‘bunker’, Xin Hui seems to welcome the ‘war’.

Unknowingly, Xin Hui was gradual to spread her legs. In front of my eyes lies one hell of an inviting virginal, which is unlike other clit with their skin thick and protruding. Xin Hui’s clit is thin and enclosed under a fine line dividing her split… hmmmm, gorgeous pussy with mysterious enclosure!

Irresistibly, I bent down to eat Xin Hui at her pubic hair and tease her at the groin and crotch area to prepare her as she reacted with sway of her lower body intermittently. Xin Hui is not a lady that does stereo effects, I don’t know if she wants a genuine side of her with me or was it just normal for her, but certainly I must note it is rare for a WL without at least a superficial moan. Having said that, I must praise her for it as I am a believer of genuine sex response which I know she was enjoying the sensation I was delivering thus far.

I could see her ecstasy from her eyes (many a times she gave out ‘ignorant’ but horny looks… I don’t know exactly how to describe but you will find out what I mean if u try her) along with heavy pants.

Before I know it, when I next glance down Xin Hui’s pussy lips, it was already like a si-ham/cockle just added with Hot water… her virginal ajared… and her small reddish clitoris piece protruded at the top… nabezzzz, buey tahan liao, I quickly sent my tongue to taste it… making flips on it… NOW finally, I hear soft moans from Xin Hui as she fall back to the pillow, closing her eyes to feel the sensation. I then insert my tongue to divide her virginal further apart and gradually added more tongue deeper inside her… her body swayed! I then sucked gently…. her body shivered!

I spit out the sweet ‘nectar’ I retrieved on the tissues I had prepared below my chin and continued licking for more from Xin Hui fabulous pussy. Then slowly I added one finger into the warm tunnel, Xin Hui tilted her head up and looked at me with her eyes wide opened as I began with my 2-prong attack. Within a minute, Xin Hui had thick secretion built inside and with my single finger still fliping inside… the liquid inside was making ‘clog clog clog’ noises while Xin Hui breathe heavier and moaned with delight while looking at me ignorantly, like she fucked the first time.

to be continued...

Last edited by Regular1000; 05-06-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: check
Old 05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to GL for 'third bonk', I admitted I feel so horny and start thinking of whether to go to Dragon,..( cannot think of any gals)
To BHC ( to punish May ?) ( dont want, when the gals saw me, they will give me $$$ look because I been to BHC two times few days interval this month (I am well-known face to BHC gals.) Next month..)

To GL ( to try and find out whether Ice is back.)

Went to Tommy house (16-12).
My regular gal is not back.

Tommy said Candy is good. Ok lar.. (Read my FR later: Candy is indeed good.)

When Candy arrived, she was very cheerful and playful, very young.

She took me to room. and undressed. (33 , small B-cups)

During bath, she chat cheerfully and happily. (At this moment, I feel sorry for her. Why? because she is very cheerful and happy, I hope she dont get abused. Better pray for her.)

After that, I lied down and she gave me a hug. and give me catbath. and later give me BBBJ...and then she gave arousing BBBJ as she play with my nipples. And then she lift my legs up , asking me to hold my legs. and gave me AR.. and then BBBJ again

Then she ask me to be on all fours, using pilllows to be placed on my body below.. (This I fantasised to be on torture chamber where I was placed and raped.) She gave AR and then pulled my cock and give me BBBJ..

Then she hug me , tell me to lick her nipple as she lied down and play with my cock...
Then she ask me to do missionary...I did so and she hug me as I bonked her.

She ask me to lie down and she do cowgal.
After that I cummed.. and she still can TCSS happily.. ( when I look at her, I feel sorry for her as she was in this trade, I worry what will happen if she encounter bad customers.)

During bath, she TCSS happily and told me that if I come to see her , she will be happy to see me, this make me feel sad and sorry for her..

When I left Tommy house, she waved at me cheerfully..
FR on Candy.

Look: 7/10 (fair and slim , cheerful and happy go lucky ..)

Body: 7/10 (33 B cup, brown nipples, slightly hairy pussy)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7.2/10
FJ: 6.9/10

RTF: yes.. (After I met Ice)

Hope Candy be well treated by bros because she is cheerful and happy go lucky gal. Feel sorry for her as I think of what happens if she encounter bad customers.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Part 4

Suddenly, Xin Hui was like overwhelmed and could see her body and face turned blush. She sat up in one move and push me to the bed, I had no chance to place my body nicely in position and was at the other end of the bed with my feet on the floor while my thighs and above on the bed; looking at the ceiling.

Xin Hui quickly catbath me; licking my nips and then hungrily applied great suctions to ‘revive’ my rod. Within seconds, my cock responded to her call and was stiff as ever. She fast hand fast leg (didn’t know this oso apply to WL) capped me and swiftly inched her way down on me, riding me cowboy. She fucked me while her both hands were holding her hair and her legs wide apart like an ‘M’, darn sexy!

Soon, I could see her breast bouncing up and down in uncoordinated manner while deep inside her pussy there was this obvious heat released along with wetness… my dear Xin Hui came, I knew.

I allowed her few more pops before I turned her over and doggy her. From the mirror, Xin Hui posture was such a drop dead stimulus, with her head rested on the bed she elevated her butt so high up, the arch created by the butt cheek was like a miracle!!

Quickly I held my stiff soaked cock and penetrated Xin Hui and commenced rocking myself back and fro. After the initiate few penetrations which were meant to be ‘friendly’, I began longer and harder pumps and then strenuous slaps on Xin Hui’s vibrating butt cheek… Xin Hui stammered “wa, wa..wa..” while panting to catch breath as I made tighter grip on her hips and started fucking her with big bangs like she was my ‘enemy’. We soon achieved ‘piak piak piak’ coming from the ‘causeway’ between us.

My physical lust was close to pinnacle at that point as my blood system was flooded in all areas; my face was filled with blood, my penis inflated till almost exploding.

I swiftly withdraw my tool and turned Xin Hui over for missionary. Xin Hui looked at me with disbelieve but was enjoying every moment. I spread her legs wide as I insert my cock again into her glorious tunnel, but this time with full view of Xin Hui’s facial expression.

Into a split second of absorbing my cock inside her, Xin Hui’s face was turning flush already. This time I pumped Xin Hui fast and furious because my body system was really heating up. After just few more bangs, Xin Hui was already swaying her body with her head tilting forward, her eyes staring at me with confusion, her breathing gotten inconsistent, her hands suddenly extended to grab me, her mouth ajared hinting kiss… sighting that, I uncontrollably groaned as I reciprocate by dropping forward to embraced Xin Hui as shockingly this lady forcefully grabbed my body in a wild manner. Then pressed my head forward to kiss her… yes, she did frenched me wildly while I continued piling her.

The thrusts were shorter though, because our bodies were closely attached but I was more strenuous as I slapped her groin mercilessly. Together our bodies move with greater purpose and vigorous I was fucking Xin Hui with the utmost strength I had at my hips.

Xin Hui uttered, “ha..ha..ha..wa..wa..” while I groaned, “ah ah arhhh” before I exploded, ejected, climaxed, unloaded… call it whatever you like, I came!

And so did Xin Hui I believe (I know it’s unlikely a WL cum but well, just leave it between me and Xin Hui) as I did felt her contraction and virginal pull when I ejaculated. We both collapsed after that to the bed and rested almost like 1 minute before Xin Hui regains breath and energy before looking at me with grins. I was sextified and I think she was too!

The rest was quite SOP as Xin Hui was already late and was rushing. I told her to skip the procedure and do her essential while I could manage myself. She smiled at me like she really appreciated the ‘meeting’ and started mumbling confusing words like… “hey, don’t come month end, I usually rest last week of the month, my ‘auntie’ also come during that time” … while I just “orh, orh”

I left the place refusing to tell my supplier what happened inside but smiled all the way home.

Okay, here's my rating of Xin Hui.

As I am not a frequent WL, my level of evaluation is quite high, inaccordance to my personal standards. So, please pardon me if you find it slightly contradicting the report:

Nick : Xin Hui
Face : 6.5/10 (would have been 8 if she has sexy lips and teeth)
Figure : 6.5/10 (her butt lacks the roundish perk)
Height : 7.5/10 (nice for me; 1.67m)
Boobs: 8/10 (magnificent and real! A cool C-Cup)
Skin: 7/10 (white, silky and smooth)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (nothing fantastic, but does enough to warrant a good
fuck)
French : 7/10 (did led to gf feel, she was behaving really innocent. But
she told me she is selective on French, no hard feeling
bros… I think she meant it)
FJ : 8/10 (she scored well because from start till end there was
never an instant she behaved like a WL, she gave me the
GF effect with the sense of fucking ignorance, and the
noises from her were ALL genuine ones, that turns me on.
You have to try to understand what I mean)
AR: NA (I told her not to)
Attitute : 7/10 (very sincere and never looked at time, that’s why late)
RTF: Sure! When I am short of supplies that is

Cheers to cheongsters in this forum and HAPPY BONKING!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Ruby (2058)

Cantonese KL gal, speaks quite good english, 25 yrs old, looks like a SYT/GND, slim and quite tall around 1.67m with long legs, A cuppers with darkish tits, flat ass, been in GL for about 4 months.

No action in the shower but gives a soothing back foam massage using her own dove cream. Action in bed was like making out with a GF for the first few times. BBBJ needs more suction, AR was ok. Best part was the sex itself because it was done in an apparent innocent GF style, with nice frenching, soft realistic moans and a pained pleasured look on Ruby's SYT face which was a real turn. Her clit get's quite big and swollen after gentle rubbing and licking and pussy lubes up well. Best enjoyed missionary style frenching and pounding her tight pussy at the same time. Ended with a soothing massage, followed by me using her dove cream and listerine to end off.

If you are looking for an innocent SYT/GND who is also friendly and accommodative and who tries to please, then I think she worth a try. On the whole, one of the nicer and perhaps more genuine gals that I have met in GL.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

was assigned fanny by okt after i asked for small sized gal.
fanny is NOT small.
when she arrived, i thought she was for some one else till okt stopped right in front of me. paiseh to reject, ok la face looks acceptable, so on her.
brief stats:
face: 7 ok la. some may say she's pretty.
body: B+ boob, tummy, celloliod on thighs and butt, 1.65m+, tattoo on lower back. skin rough to the touch(maybe aircon too cold?)
service: shower rough handling of my bro. session start with massage on my back! very HC-like.
BBBJ: short and rough. esp when she sucks both balls together HARD!
FJ: rough
one thing i can't stand is her saliva stinks! after catbath hard to remove smell from myself. maybe she just finish garlic lunch and then smoke?!
RTF: r u kidding?! i wont even visit the same house again!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Pinky

Looks : 8/10(She’s young and good looking, type you would take a second glance on the street)
Body : 7/10 (boobs not very big, B perhaps, she’s very slim though)
BBBJ :7/10 ( Ave, only sticks to one position)
AR : 5/10 (brief and cursory)
FJ :7/10
Overall : 6.5/10

She’s good looking and all but very business like. Maybe there wasn’t any chemistry between us. Anyway, she’s nothing close to the old Pinky. If you just wanna bonk a pretty face then this one’s for you.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Have a Cookie for adult brunch

Finally I managed to bonk Cookie after several failed attempts ... In the past either she was busy, on home leave or not working ... She looks 50% like the younger version of the HK comedian, Sandra "something" (can't remember her surname). She often starred opposite Stephen Chow. Am sure you guys who are into HK movie would know who I am referrring to ... She is quite young at 23 years of age with no sign of wrinkle on her super smooth and fair facial complexion. She dressed in a tight fitting brown tee-shirt with a pair of tight blue denim burmuda. She looks like another shopper in Orchard road. What really turned me on was her chilly red lacy half-cup brassiere that exposed a generous amount of cleavage, and low-hipster Brazilian style panty which is made of translucent satin cotton. It was certainly very pleasing to my eyes. Cookie is about 1.63 m and weigh about 52 kg (physically voluptuous). I can visualize she would look good in revealing outfit.

Action started immediately after the door closed behind us (actually it was initiated by me). We have had some light to medium petting with our clothes still intact on the bed. We talked about the "weather" and gossiped a little on the GL150 WLs service aspect. We then undressed each other gradually and proceeded to shower.

In the shower, she gave me a soap-massage of my manhood and cleaned my scrotum and ass-hole thoroughly. She then gave me a bout of warm BBBJ and tit-massaged my back. We frenched a little before we went out to dry ourselves.

She started the cat-bath on my back and then put me on fours to ass-rim me. She simultaneously used her hands to stroke the shaft and head of my penis very stimulatingly and gently. Very shiok ah! She subsequently licked my testicles and scrotum.

She made me laid on my back and started to french me, kiss my cheek, my neck and my nipples. She proceeded down south to lick my groin and my testicles. She alternated by BBBJ me. Her BBBJ style was slow and in sensual fashion. Very very deep-throated BBBJ. Her lips almost touched the base of my manhood. Awesome! I like ... I like ... She turned to 69 fashion to perform BBBJ. I gave her pretty looking pussy a deep and wet painting. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed like those gals from Playboy or Penthouse mags. Her labia was nicely tucked inside her vagina wall. Vagina fluid began to drip from her love hole fairly quickly not long after I increased my tongue painting pressure on her clitoris. I inserted two fingers into her love hole and she began to jerk a little. She seemed to enjoy my cunnilingus effort.

She then moved further south with her back facing me to use her moist & warm pussy to grind my manhood to and fro ... Very erotic and stimulating move ... Very shiok indeed! This action of hers made my manhood doubly hard, man! At that moment, I can't take it anymore and needed to enter her. She started off by giving me a cool ride and I set upright to french her and alternately sucked and licked her great looking frontal assets. After a few minutes, I placed her near the edge of the bed and let her legs rested on my chest upright. I gave her a frontal bonk with all my might. It was certainly very deep penetration in this position. Just before I was about to ejaculate, I quickly switched to doggie fashion. It was indeed a very erotic sight seeing her C-cup assets jingled left and right while I power bonked her from the rear. She pushed her butts in/out as I thrusted in and out of her pussy in order to synchronise with my thrusting action. I then switched to missionary. We frenched non-stopped as I power-bonked her in missionary fashion. My super-hard bulky heirloom leaned & ground against her upper vagina wall to make sure I was in contact with her G-Spot at all time as I thrusted my heirloom into her moist & warm love tunnel. She gave me a shiok expression and moaned sexily. I ultimately fired off my load in finesse! What a fuck, man!!

Look - 7.3/10

She scored because of her good complexion and nice looking eyes. She has false eye-lashes and procelain smooth facial complexion. She has tinted hair and hair extension. Her hair is originally short.

Bod - 7.0/10

A little on the plumb side and would be good if she slims down a little. She has slight protruding tummy. On the overall, she is considered voluptuous and not exactly plumb. As mentioned, she looks great in revealing apparel.

Tits - 8.8/10

One of the best looking tits I can find in GL150. Very round, firm and well developed. They are C cuppers and it was a bonus to see reddish-pink pencil-eraser size nipples on those great looking "twin peaks". They are even better looking then those from Michelle (L22).

Shower - 7.0/10

Sexual action involved as mentioned above.

AR - 7.5/10

Great! Pretty stimulating.

French - 7.0/10

Not bad but not as passionate as my regular GL150 gals.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Slow, sensual and very deep but suction pressure not enough to make me CIM (if I want).

FJ - 7.8/10

Very shiok! Quite tight considering a GL150 gal who are being bonked by at least 10-15 men a day.

Attitude - 7.5/10

Great! Nothing for me to complain. She was very chatty and smiled to me frequently as if I have bought a 10 carat diamond ring for her.

RTF - Very high possibility.

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-06-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My humble personal latest field report.

Chick:
Nico

Entrance:
Same story as Joanne, OKT told me I need to wait for another “bro” to take actions before me. After the long hour wait, I managed to get my “prey”. We chatted for a while. She was battled by her last client and was almost drained physically. Wow, that guy is a “Master of Sex craft”!

Vital Statistics:
Looks: 6.0/10 (Round Face, pleasant looking)
Body: 7.0/10 (Good complexion, nice figure but with slight tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Nice pair but not as big as Yvonne’s soft young tits)
BBBJ: 8.7/10 (Good skills, she definite serve to please. Suction was good for GL standard. We even tried 69, she was very wet & moaning after some serious licks)
FJ: 8.5/10
- 1st position: “On Knees” position
- 2nd position: “Missionary” + “Feet on Shoulders” (This allows the man to penetrate to the maximum. She should be fully aroused)
- 3rd position: The “Spoons” position
Attitude: Friendly

I finished at the 3rd Stoke, she wanted more on doggie but sadly I am have already cumm….What a waste! She was a bit disappointed too.

Summary:
RTF: Maybe, overall a very shiok experience but may RTF because of the long wait. Heard she is one of the “Ang Pai” of GL.

Any bros happy with my honest field reports can “up” some points as encouragement! I will provide more field reports updates.

Cheers,
BeastMaster Out!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Lor 28 House 33.. after losing struggle to my cock.
(my big head said dont want, but my small head say want..) Losing sleep for a few days..

Went to that place, and OKT told me to wait until 2 plus.. I waited for 40 mins.

When Ice saw me, she glared at me furiously and turn her face away...

OKT then ask me to go with her to the room, she look proud as peacock.

Door close..She become bitchy and undressed me, she interrogated me asking me why I didnt come to see her for long time. I replied"I miss you a lot. I had been visting this house for months to see you but your boss said you never come. go and check with him.''

She said 'okay lah, you are forgiven.'' gave me a hug...and ask me whether i can see her every month. If I dont see her every month, she wont forgive me and will reject me if I ask for her few month later. I replied ,''Ok, Mistress'..
She want me to give her assurance with her begging look.

During bath, can see she aged a lot but she is as chatty as ever.

I give her white bra set and she happily wear... and keep looking at mirror...

I ask her how she felt.. She replied nice. and at least she felt clothed while I was naked..

Then she give me erotic catbath, lot of hand actions as she catbath..

Then she give BBBJ, playing with my nipples.

Then she later give me AR -69 style.. ( lesbian kind of pussy licking...)

Finally, she remove my glasses and rub my face with bra cups ( flowery design) ( she ask me 'do you feel good, you white bra perv.')

later, she capped my cock and do FJ.. moaning as she look at mirror... she was feeling happy that at least she dommed a man...and admiring the bra she wore.(can see her touching bra cup, like admiring its beauty..)

Then she rotated as she did FJ... until her back facing me... I sit up cupping bra cup... and kissing the strap, band..Later, she is on all four, ask me to bonking her doggie style... while she was looking at mirror... moaaning....

Finally I cummed.. She removed Cd and clean me up and told me to turn around as she want me to massage me...

But she sat on my buttock and did up and down motion, imaging herself to anal sex on me.. (she was looking at mirror , admiring the bra which I have given her to wear..) (I ask her whether she wanted to try strap-on to do anal on me..)

She replied ,''no , cannot''

During bathing, she ask me to make it a point to see her every month, no few months interval.' If I fail to keep promise, she will reject me if I seek her services after so long...''

When she dressed up, she look at mirror , admiring herself as she talk to me..
Then she ask me to give her light kiss on her cheek, telling me to see her every month, not few month interval... Paid her tips for wearing white bra given by me..

She said I will pay 'hefty fine' if I dont see her every month as promised.."

FR: (as usual except that she had aged )

RTF: yes....
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sickman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done!

Thanks for that wonderful report.

Cheers
Old 11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for BM as I had my "reserve" in the booklet, unfortunately she is off for a week. Sign...

So ask for Ruby...as usual she is very friendly and good gf feeling, shower is quite sop but I like her bring her own "barang barang" (tools), use the dove as I quite like the smell rather than the dettol soap.

I like her licking my ball, groin...and giving me a good bj, very comfortable and good feeling...then it's my turn to service her, and this is my second painting job, (first give to BM ) and see her love hole clearly, buay tahan and put my middle finger in, but she don't like it so proceed to main course, release after 2 positions...

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 11-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19942 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

wow thats great nice report

Clip That I Like
Old 12-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
samsung_ce0168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GL 150cats FRs list - L20 H60 SK

SK-L20H60

One lonely night, thought of going to my favorites HC - BHC for a massage, but already 10pm after knock off from work. Too late, so headed down to GL to look see look see, some how my legs brought me to L20H62A where Little Ivy's base. Thinking of trying L.I again. But the OTK told me L.I on mission, had to wait for about an hour. As very horny that time, so just walk in H20L60 and requested for their in-house gal - SK. I was lucky, as SK was available. Upon seeing SK, I took up the deal, as she was just like L.I, small and pettie. So quickly paid up and follow SK to upstairs.

In the room, SK seem to be friendly. After TCSS a while, she strip and my didi immediately, become hard. At the same time, I also stripped to my birthday suit. I pulled SK in front of me, and felt her boos, not the biggest that I had encounter and hmm….. a little hard {Wonder why? But who care, as very horny just suck and lick her boos, and SK seem to be enjoying, she moans quiet loudly}. After some petting, SK lead me to the bathroom.
In the bathroom, I have a clearer look at her, her look not considered as those pretty, but cute cos she has a little rabbit tooth, and she is small about 1.58m built {I have always like small size gals}. The bath was quite SOP, she washed my didi and ass quite thoroughly.

After the bath, she dry me and herself up. And go straight to the bed.
At the bed, she ask me to lay on my back, she start the AR from my chess down to my didi then to my ass, her tongue licking was very good, make me feel like coming.

She slowly proceeded back to my didi, and do a bbbj. It was very shiok that I had no chance to ask her to stop, after 5 mins, I CIM.

Rested for about 5 min, we TCSS at the same time, she requested to massage and I agreed. But her massage like no strength, so I asked her for a 2nd shot and she allowed.

This time round, I requested a 69 from her. She is very willingly to do it, she turn 69, and I licked and fingered her pussy but not too deep and at the same time she continued her bbbj. Forget to mentioned her pussy is delicious and fresh like a young girl {not good at describing}, no foul smell. And also very well trimmed with little hair inch-above her pussy. She very enjoy the licking of her pussy, she will give out some soft moans. But her pussy seemed to be some kind of dry, as my licking don’t seem to made her wet. WHAT A FAILURE, AM I?

After some licking and foul play, my didi become hard again, she put on the CD for me, and went on top of me like a cow girl, ride like no tomorrow for about 5 mins and I can feel the tightness of her pussy. While she was riding, I had the chance to feel her boos again {still feel the hard hard one lah - in my own opinion}. Then we changed to the doggie style which I bang her like no tomorrow, can feel even the tightest of her pussy.

After banging her for 5 mins, I still didn’t cum. And I requested to change position by carrying her up to my waist. This position she seemed to be very fancy, as she yells and moans like mad and kept telling me to go faster and deeper, but don't seem able to, as her pussy is tight.

And 5 mins jerking, I finally cum and fired my load. Both of us lay on the bed for about 5 mins, then made our way to the bathroom to wash up.

After that I promised her to visit her when I have the Vitamin M. {Same old promise that I gave to L.I}

Name: SK
Looks: 6-7/10
Size: Small and pettie
Boos: 6.5/10 In my own Opinion
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (willingly to try different style, but no frenching)
Pussy: well trimmed and tight {but not wet}
RTF: YES
Old 13-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone View Post
FR on Pinky

Looks : 8/10(She’s young and good looking, type you would take a second glance on the street)
Body : 7/10 (boobs not very big, B perhaps, she’s very slim though)
BBBJ :7/10 ( Ave, only sticks to one position)
AR : 5/10 (brief and cursory)
FJ :7/10
Overall : 6.5/10

She’s good looking and all but very business like. Maybe there wasn’t any chemistry between us. Anyway, she’s nothing close to the old Pinky. If you just wanna bonk a pretty face then this one’s for you.
I had tried Pinky around the time you post this report and wanted to post it but you got ahead of me. I agreed with the posting. Except I did not tried AR. She does not allow kissing or frenching, maybe it's me, but that reduces the pts a lot. so for me overall 6/10 only, though her looks is 8/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1