The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Ah Girl (L30H33)

Not short (about 1.67m?), fair, long hair, decent figure, quite a wide mouth not quite my thing but really liked her long and sensitive nipples.

Started with ordinary shower (no action).

Followed by catbath with light delicate licking and no much saliva. But what's slightly different was her handjob while doing catbath, using a twirl-twirl round and round motion with my brother between her lubricated thumb and rest of her fingers. Quite shiok.

AR again quite light and delicate. Fellow Samsters who like the Lots of Pressure Tongue Forced Up Your Butt will prolly not like this but it was enjoyable still.

Took her time with BBBJ, deep, lots of tongue action, vary between two speeds and strengths of suction. Above average IMHO.

FJ was in missionary then doggie and back to missionary. When in missionary, she grip me tight tight down there. Very shiok. I like.

She don't seem to DFK or even kiss but I don't mind.

RTF: Definitely will consider and high up my current list esp with many of my longtime favorites away on break but have so many other girls haven't tried yet cuz long time on holding list and no chance to action.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: GL 150cats FRs list

My humble personal latest field report.

Chick:
Christine

Entrance:
Thought of RTF Joanne but my mind got the wrong name. Called OKT & asked for “Christine” OKT says should be ready soon, so I rushed down to base camp for “live Firing” Did know clock ticking away, told OKT time estimate arrival but received a call saying she is waiting liao. “Bo Bian” rush quick…quick but still kana penalized with 20 mins not because I am late but she already OUT.

Vital Statistics:
Looks: 7.0/10 (nice looks, quite nice to me actually)
Body: 7.4/10 (Good complexion, nice figure but with slight tummy)
Boobs: 8.0/10 (Very nice pair of knockers, soft tits)
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (likes to attack your tip. Occasionally giving a breast fuck, sensational)

FJ: 6.5/10
- 1st position: “Missionary” position
- 2nd position: “Doggie”
Attitude: Professional

Summary:
RTF: Yes, think she has the skills, I totally miss 20 mins of Screw time!

Cheers,
BeastMaster Out!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mark08 is Cool - loads of Potential

More FRs Info at:

GL 150cats FRs list
Old 04-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
kelvin123456789 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaoren View Post
Jia Jia

Saw her few times but very difficult to get her, managed to try her and she is very small build but quite a good looking girls, very cheerful and naughty in someway...

Very easy to bring up the topic for chatting once in the room, shower is quite sop but before she finish, she squat down and give me a bj, wah very good welcome style to my little brother and very enjoy i'm standing and looking at her doing this...especially her cfm looking...

Main course start of bbbj, i like the girl using her finger tips to touch my ball, groin, leg etc...very itchy and make me feel excited, we take turn to service each other, allow me to french and massage her pussy, but I didn't finger her...tried 2 position (dogie and missonary), best part is when I released my shot, as I can't really stand her soft moan and cfm face, she help me to remove the cd and suddenly she use her mouth to clean my little brother instead of the tissue paper, which turn me on again as I thought she's asking me to do second round... I'm thinking too much liao...

she really "clean" my brother well, another short bj which make my brother hard again...but we didn't proceed the 2nd round and rest myself meanwhile chit chat with her...

Overall is a good experience...will rtf her for sure.

Rgds, Zaoren
hiZR,

may i know who this jia jia? from which club?
Old 04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I asked Jia Jia when go to L20H58...but I'm not very sure where is her home base.
Rgds, Zaoren
Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Bro kelvin123456789,
Bro zaoren,

You can check the houses of all the GL Cat 150 girls over the 'Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase' thread. The latest update is here.

Going direct to the homebase can reduce your queue time if a specific gal is busy but otherwise no difference.

ALSO please note that many older Samsters prefers this 'GL 150cats FR list' to be for **FR ONLY** - that's why it is sticky. Questions and other non-FR discussion should be tackled in other threads or by PM. Many thanks for your cooperations.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Near Incestous Sex

Feel so horny today....

Went to GL Lor 20 House 58, to seek Blue Diamond ( I darent go to Lor 28 Hse 37, becos I had to pass by Hse 33 which is my regular gal homebase..)

This OKP (Orr Kui Po - female OKT) of Hse 58, Margaret is the nice one. She picked up a phone and called for BD, and say must wait. Of course, I can wait unlike some OKTs who insisted I called other gals. why? They dont want me to stay in the lounge for so long ,is it?
Margaret then update me saying BD is coming.. That is good service rendered.

When Blue Diamond arrived, she was petite and slim, dressed in beige dress. When I saw her , OMG! she was an spitting image of my first cousin..

She led me to the room (Room 2- the floor is spolit. be careful, dont hurt your bare foot.)

We undressed and she led me to shower room, and bath me..She grinned and smiled like my cousin. (I had gulity thought in my mind.- I intend to dress her in local school uniform. My cousin studied in well-reputated girls school.)

She wash my cock thoroughly and then bathed my back, then pried open my buttock, and wash the rim thoroughly... then slip her hand in between my legs and caress my cock head...

Bed action- I was made to lie down on my back... and she gave me breast massage, then catbath on my back, and pried open my buttock to give me brief AR , her tongue twisted inside my arsehole.

Then she ask me to turn around , and give me catbath, licking my nipples, pressing my testicles.... then she gave me BBBJ.. She dont move her head, instead, she kept her head still, sucking my cock.. I dont look at her face because I was gulity of 'incestuous act'..

Finally, she capped cd onto my cock and give me cowgal..After that, we switched position, I did her in missionary.. I bonk her softly, she licking my nipple as I bonked her continously.. she then turn her face to the right side , I can see her pained expression.. she was moaning and groaning in pain... I began to feel guilty as if I had commited an incestuous act with my close cousin.. I suggested doggie....That way, I cannot see her face as I doggied her... I cummed in that position and see her laughing and grinning as she lied down on bed.. then she clean my cock thoroughly and then gave me brief massage before we bathed..

Dressed up and paid the OKT and left the house..

FR on Blue Diamond:
Look- 7.5/10 ( petite and slim... a split image of my first cousin.)

Body- 7/10 ( small B-cup with brown nipples ,and hairy pussy.)

BBBJ- 6.5/10 ( dont move her head , just suck my cock head, using her tongue to simulate my cock head..)

AR- 6.8/10 ( brief AR, just using tongue to enter my arsehole..)

FJ- 7/10 ( we did in three position and I cum in missionary -she worked hard)

RTF- on reserved list. (she made me feel gulity of 'incestuous act' as she is splitting image of my first cousin..)

Next to bonk- Sing Ice again, if my horny cock scream like volcano, ''pussy, pussy, pussy''
Old 06-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Once a while return to experience senior gal is not a bad choice.
Just had Violet last weekend, her standard Never failed, still so friendly, hard working and bros who tried her should what i mean.
She really brighten up my dull week of stressful work.........
Old 11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
Ridler Ridler
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Once a while return to experience senior gal is not a bad choice.
Just had Violet last weekend, her standard Never failed, still so friendly, hard working and bros who tried her should what i mean.
She really brighten up my dull week of stressful work.........
Ya. Violet also my fav gal.

Very good attitude and service also excellent.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

FR report on Celine

Date : Thurs, 10 Jul 2008
Time : 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Fuckshop : L2033

It had been another few months since I last stepped into G-land. I did some homework and found a couple FRs on Celine that had my interest. In the house, asked for AC, ICE and Celine. I was made to wait between ICE and Celine, but in the end, lady luck was with me and Celine bingo. I hesitated at first, but I had no regret as I stepped out of the hse.

When I stepped out of the toilet, a petite GND looking gal was sitting and smiling at me. I knew it was her.

Celine was very friendly and break the ice fast. We made some small talks while undressing.

Face

Celine was not drop dead gorgeous, in fact, I did not really fancy her look. She had shoulder length silky hair, some protruding front teeths or known as "tiger tooth" (which later I find her cute). But as the action grew thicker, her looks grew and I found her increasingly pleasant, attracttive in her own way.

Grade her 7/10 in this area.

Body

She was slim, petite, a little tummy, B boobs, ht around 1.55m....i like her ass...and skin...smooth like tou-fu.

Grade her 8/10 in this area.

Shower

Our small talk continue in the wet room, as she gently washed me clean, soaping my cock real hard and thick. As we got closer, she gave me a slutish look and planted a light kiss on my lip. Her hand then slipped down onto my balls and soaped across my ass crack, then returned back to my sticking cock. shiok...! After my back and ass was gently clean, she kneed down to give me a short bbbj, as she looked me onto me, giving me another slutish smile. super...! A great start.

Grade : 9/10

Foreplay

As I lied on the bed making myself comfortable for action, Celine prepared some tissue paper. My heart sunk half...But i was wrong. It was not what I thought.

Foreplay started with me lying down face down, as she so gently teased and tongue licked me all over. One thing different here is AR don't start her. Then I was asked to turn around as she hugged onto me, giving me a little light kiss before she proceed to suck my nipples.

Grade : 7/10

BBBJ

By now (or in fact already in the bath), my cock was rock hard. i like her bbbj style. BBBJ was done in three positions for me.

Lying down

Such gentle and tenderly, but did not lose the necessary suction. She would start with some small licks around my groin, then my balls, follow by lapping up along my shaft, before she deliciously engulfed in my throbbing cock. the killing move was her tongue swirling around my cock head, with such skill yet tender movement. Arrghhh....i gasped my fist in great pleasure and delight.

Standing up

I was made to stand beside the wall mirror as she kneed in front of me and continue her breath-taking bbbj. here, she would again licked from your balls, along your shaft ,then took in your cock. And she would ocassionally looked up onto you, flashing her slutish and enjoying smile at you. Here, i have a clear view of her mouth savoring my meat, and her saliva slowly thickened around my shaft.

Sitting down

The last position was me sitting on the edge of the bed, as she kneed between my parted legs and continued punishing me with her delightful bbbj. Then came my waited moment, as she pushed up and parted my legs, planting her skillful wet smooth tongue onto my ass hole. Argh.....i groaned hard, grabbing my own legs wider, yeaning for her deeper into me. Here, she would AR you, swirling her tongue around your ass hole, making you gasping for air, before she lapped up onto your balls and onto your shaft. she repeated this several times, and I was almost near my end. But I managed to hold on.

Then she would slowly made her way up onto the bed beside you, sucking you good, and positioned her nicely shaved cunt above you. Here, I had the chance to grab her beautiful ass and rubned her cunt lightly.

Finally, I was lying back on the bed, as she gave me one last kill to force my surrender. And indeed, after almost 15 - 25 mins of soul sucking foreplay and BBBJ, I could hold no longer. I hinted her for the last kill, Celine quicked her pace, her hand now in the action too. Within seconds, I arched up my head and groaned hard, spurting my long stored juice into her mouth.

Ahh..Ahh...Ahh...I poured almost endlessly, and celine tried her very best to hold my cum. But it was a little too much for her till the poor gal have to release her mouth and spilled my hot juice onto the tissue paper. But her hand never leave my jerking cock, and she continued to milk me. I was almost spent in the end.

She offered to give me a light massage, but i politely declined. However, as we rested and made some small chat, she pressed my legs and thighs a little. Thumbs up.

Grade : 10/10

FJ

Nil...did not managed to accomplish.

Grade : 0/10

Overall : Celine was not new and SYT, not drop dead gorgous, but her looks grow over time. Her selling point was her service and friendly attitude. And her super BBBJ. She was not the commando hard-core style, but more to gentle yet soul taking skills. I loved her touches and skills.

My current fav in order : Celine, Kico, Fern Fern, AC...

Disclaimer : the above ratings are only meant for a guide, and are personal ratings. Individual preferences and standards varies!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 12-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

testing testing 123
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Long overdue report.

MG
====
MG is becoming one of my regulars & she has improved by leaps & bounds since i tried her 2 years ago. She is average looking but her services are equal if not better than her hse mates-past & present of L24M13. Actions start in the shower with lots of wet frenching & warm water bbbj. I almost blow my load in her mouth in the shower but i managed to taham.

On bed, more frenching & her catbath is slow & sensual; making sure that each part of my sensitive areas are taken care of. She would focus the nxt 15 mins on my erection as she knew i do not like ass work. Her bbbj is awesome; slow/fast licking & sucking actions comblined to devastating effects...with occasion deep throated action. Finally, my sperms plead with me to be released & i obliged. CIM!!! But she will continued to lick & suck till every drops of my sperms go into her mouth. Rest for abt 5 mins & i m ready for round 2. 1-2 mins of bbbj is all it takes to get my brudder standing again. Starts with reverse cow girl; she works hard to get my dick all pump up. 2-3 mins later, i switched to doggie which gives me better control. I vary my pumping with long slow thrust & short quick shot. It gets her really horny & her moanings get louder with each thrusts. Doggie last abt 10 mins & i manage to push her into orgasm toward the end. I finish off in missionary... $ well spent.

Recommend to brudder who want services go for her. She has not disappoint so far.

Susan & Angeline ($80)
==================
A wash up by Susan while waiting for Angeline. As Angeline is categoried $80, i think to myself..shit! standard dun know pass or not?? She came in..& pleasantly surprised for a $80..she's got a pair of nice c cupper & nice ass. Good combination.

Susan wld proceed to lick my nipples & while angeline will grab my dick & put it into her mouth. whoa...not bad at all. While she gives me a good bbbj susan goes from behind & starts playing & licking her pussy while she use her spare hand to finger susan's pussy.

Next. I will relax on the bed while they will take turn to bbbj me. susuan will blow me while angeline licks my balls. Oh..it's heavenly. Next is what going to blow my mind off. Susan wld do a 69 with me..as she goggle my dick Angeline is by the side giving encouragement & using her fingers to play with Susan's wet pussy. After a while, Angeline demands that Susan steps aside as want her lovehole lick & her mouth filled up with my dick & cum. As i go oral on Angeline, my cock is handled by both Angeline & Susan. 5 mins is all it takes..fuck!! i exploded right in their mouths & on their face. Holy shit! CIM +COF. This is exactly the scene out of a porn movie. Decided not go for the fucking as i m fully spent. $$ well spent. RTF. Maybe not.

More reporting later...as i will go fuck BMW later today. So will return to report on what happen behind the scene
Old 12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs list

ICE bullied me into submission!

Feel like spending last of extra budget in my Treasury.

Went to Lor 28 House33. Wait for at least 30 mins then Ice come to work , she saw me ,looking happy to see me.

She took me to the room.. We undressed and she chatted a lot while bathing and then gave me BBBJ..

Come out,she dried my body and I lied down on my bed..she gave me detailed catbath... then BBBJ , and chat with me...

She then went into 69 and give me BBBJ and later AR..

Then she cupped my condom and did cowgal style, rotating as she rock her body.... Then she face me and ask me to come to see her EVERYDAY!..

I said no.... She shook her head, grab my hands , move my hands upwards..

I said no,' I dont earn over $4500.'

She said "I dont care. I want you to come see me EVERYDAY otherwise I will see that you be blacklisted."

Then she hugged me , bit my ear, and whisper to me ''I am your mistress. You had offered yourself to me last month and therefore you have to obey my command.'' She then moaned as she FJ me.. Rock me harder and harder and I cummed in 20 mins..

I told her I had cummed.... She ignored me and continued bonking me in cowgal style. She said 'I dont care. I want you to obey my command, you must come to see me EVERYDAY!" I moaned in pain as my cock is feeling sticky yet hard.. She saw tears coming out of my eyes as she gave me arrogant look as she rocked me.. I said'' Pls stop!!! I dont want to pay total $300 for 2 sessions!!!!"

She shook her head, saying '' you must obey my command! Can you come and see me everyday????"

I pleaded 'I dont earn over $5000 monthly..Pls be sympathetic with me!''

Then she stop feeling tired... and remove cd and lied on me, began to press my testicles and later, give me HJ and put her face closer to me , asking me " can you come and see me as often as you can? "

I ask her " Madam, can I see other gals?'

Her eyes lid up and began interogatting " how many times you go to this area every month?

I told her '' only 2 times'

She then said'' come and see her 2 times a month then'

I protested '' not fair!"

she then shook my cock hard...I wailed in pain and said 'okay ,Madam.. I will see only you when I visited Geylang''..

She said '' promise? If I caught you visiting other gals, I will have you blacklisted''..

I replied meekly as tears flow thru my eyes,'' Yes Madam..''

She continued her HJ furiously as she bited my nipples.

I told her 'I cannot cummed again pls stop!'
She continued her action while looking at me, and sticking out her tongue at me, batting her eyes.. Intestify her action , I wiggle in pain...

Finally, my cock shoot out a lot of cum and she let it flowed on my body..

During bath, she said to me'' come and see me few days later.'' I protested"Mdm, I dont have any cash now''.( Actually I want to spend on beef steak and wine once for the last 2 weeks).

"Mdm, can I see you next month? I promise I will visit you at least 2 times a month..''

She then patted her hand on my head and said ''good boy''..

and caress my cock again during bath..

Dried my body and make me vow to visit her at least 2 times monthly.

I meekly obey her..

Luckily the total time is 43 mins... Over this, I will have problems.

Paid her small tribute and later paid $150 to OKT.

I really 'regretted' saying this to Ice last month'' I am now your slave. Your wish is my command.' when she answer to my question ( do you feel superior to me now that you wear bra and rape me?) Ice reply proudly'' At least I am wearing a bra while you are naked like an helpless animal''..

Never mind I enjoyed the session wholly ,I dont mind being humiliated this way.

FR is same as usual..

RTF:YES! It is fun to be humiliated this way by this lady..
Old 13-07-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
ICE bullied me into submission!
walao eh read your fr like watching those good class porno dvd leh, those who like to ba thiar or like to let char bor kiong gan them sure go for her man. think of ice make limpeh want to pcc now, good fr, but suay limpeh point bankrupt cannot upz u.
Old 15-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After cheonging at several hcs,i decided to go for the cat150 for change of taste, so went for my normal house and ask jeffery for Jess. Wait for a gd 10 min,a car came and a lady came out and walk elegantly toward to the house.!st look not bad,quite cfm look.after she signed in,i followed her into the room.and the action begin....

FR Jess
Look - 7/10 (breast kind of small )
Catbath - 7.8/10
BBBJ - 7.0/10 (Gd suction cum few patterns)
FJ - 8.0/10 (responsive and nice moaning)
AR-(skip,i not a fan of this)
Attitude - 8/10
RTF - Yes,whenever i want a change for taste!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1