The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs list

My humble honest personal latest field report.

Chick:
Pinky

House: L20H33

Intro:
After much reports about her beauty, decided to give her a shot. Called and reserve her for a timeslot & make my way down to whore house. When I reached, OKT asked “Looking for anyone” I mention, Pinky. He says “alamak, she just out call” but quickly he called and re-call her back to base. Sited and was serve tea with wet tissue. After 5 mins, “Ding Dong” a chick walk in, OKT says “Pinky is here”. A young girl was presented to me, followed her thru the passageway to the room.

Actions:
In the room, we stripped and proceed to bath, too bad no actions
Once dried, we hopped onto the Queen Size bed. She started “blowing” my manhood. Slurping sound in between, but not sensational as compare to some pros mind blowing cock sucker…. After 5 mins, capped on and started penetration on this super young chick pussy. Hmmm…. Young pussy !

Vital Statistics:
Looks: 8.0/10 (Very young {around 22 or 23} & Pretty but not really my cup of tea)
Body: 8.5/10 (Very Slim body hour glass figure quite perky ass, she is around 1.55m to 1.58m in height)
Boobs: b- cupper I guess (can tell indeed it’s a young gal tits, those who want to see should try)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Suction, but mind blowing!)
FJ: 6.0/10 (tight pussy)
- 1st position: Missionary
- 2nd position: Doggie
Attitude: She is very friendly and we strike off with a good conversation.

Summary:
RTF: Maybe. Prefer “Commando” Service….

Bros who appreciate my FRs, please up my Points !

Cheers,
BeastMaster Out!
Old 17-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I once posted a short FR, just agreeing with another bro post on a GL 150 gal and I got zapped. The person left no name but just a line saying no comments in here. I thought my fr was short but def not a comment. anyway my FRs.

Crystal
It was real early in the noon and I was so early that most gals not working. I was in willie place n ask him to intro. my liking is more syt and he tried. Lucky got crystal.

When I first saw her, wow, she looks cute and quite nice. Short hair and really looked like a jc girl. in the room, we had small talk and went into the shower quick. her svcs was not bad, as she gave me a blow in the shower.

She is slightly tan but very slim. boobs lovers would avoid.

Her overall service is good, as she is responsive and attentive to serving you.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 5.5/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall Service: 7/10

Sasa

This time i went to willie house real late and almost every place was about to close. I just waited for the girls who are in his house serving and got sasa, joyce and one more, hui something.

Sa sa came down first and so i had a look and ok. she looks syt too and a bit of jap looks, probably because of the crook teeth. When she strips, she has some tattoos at her back near the bum. Not so nice, but she is even slimmer and CrYstal. Service is not bad too. BBJ in shower, on bed and nice catbath, and responsive.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 5.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall Service: 7/10
Old 18-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

You have my commiserations, this zapping business is really childish petty and ridiculous. What to do?

Btw if you are looking for an ah lian SYT you may wish to try Jia Jia(1805), friendly gal who provides a pretty good gfe/commando combo service. But note she has 2 quite big tattoos on the back of her body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I once posted a short FR, just agreeing with another bro post on a GL 150 gal and I got zapped. The person left no name but just a line saying no comments in here. I thought my fr was short but def not a comment. anyway my FRs.
Old 18-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

FR on Winnes

Tried and failed yet again (slowpoke.jpg) to test drive the Mercedes Benz. Haiz.

Tried Winnes (OKT pronounced like 'Venus' I thought). Summary in few words: Very gilat, super ON service.

Shower: Lots of strength (likewise thru out), catbath back and front, BBBJ and AR.
Catbath: mostly in the shower, a bit on the bed to continue the warm up, finger and toe sucking after BBBJ
BBBJ: Mainly one position, lots of powderful suction, tongue swirling around the head but not much variation
FJ: Quite standard, I pumped her and finished quickly in missionary
AOB Massage: Lots of strength and good pressure which I like but quite little pattern

RTF: Probably not. I enjoyed her enthusiastic service but we didn't really click and her looks, while nothign wrong, not my type. Good experience but still quite a few others to try.
Old 21-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Fr on Gucci

Went into the hse and ask the boss to recommend a few gals He told me got Gucci,prada and winne. i like gucci this name so i picker her.

First impression of her was so so looking but the looks grows on you. When we strip and taking the shower, standing so close to her i realized that she is so small and short, cute looking.

And the action starts at the shower, while showering she does a mini cat bath and bbbj, wow it was so shiok. I had bbbj in the shower before but she does it longer then those that i used to have. Then she does a little bit of soap land style in washing my bro and my ass. Wow, her shower was fun, can't wait to experience her service on the bed.
Same SOP, a cat bath a very wet and big cat bath. It was the longest, wettest, biggest and the most shiok cat bath i ever had. Her bbbj was exceptionally good too, one of the best in Geylang. Recommand all bro to try her cat bath, very shiok and wet. Next, i finish her in the missionary position cos her bbbj was too shiok for me and she has a tight pussy, say 7/10.

Overall,
Looks: 8/10 (Grows on you)
Figure: 7/10 (small build, feels like carrying her)
Boobs: 6/10 (Sorry i am a boob lovers but she has a firm B)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Cat bath: 9/10
RTF: Yes, definity
Old 22-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on
Joanne
======
Always want to try her after hearing so much abt this new hot babe. Did'nt disappoint. Nt very pretty but i like her body. Fair, nice boobs & butt. Shower ends with a bbbj. Apply lotion on my balls & dickie. She wld play with my nipples while she proceeds with her now famous HJ. Oh fuck!! the other bros did'nt exagrerate the impact of the HJ. IT IS DAMM FUCKING GOOD. I pull her toward me & french her. At the same time, my fingers go south to play with her love hole. I must confess it is WET. She did bbbj on me for abt 5 mins & i almost blow my load into her mouth. To buy some time..i pull her toward me & position by the edge of the bed & proceeds to paint her pussy. No foul smell..her pussy is beautiful. That continue for abt 10 mins until she tell me tat she 'came'. Cap on & start to pump her doggie for abt 5 min before finish off missionary. shiok!!!

RTF. Of cse.
Old 23-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Singapore Ice

With reference to Bro Ang076's fr, went to 1425 and ask for Ice. Told she was upstairs still busy, hence waited for about 45 minutes I think. The rest is sop.

Looks: Thirties and attractive 6/10
Body: Looks good 7/10
BJ: Took quite some time 7/10
AJ: 7/10 (but not a fan here though)
FJ: Only one position with her on top cos came too fast. haha 8/10

Overall, friendly and converse in English. She gave a good massage after that. Quite fierce almost commando I think.

Saw an slim attractive lady with nice legs in 1425 but forgot to ask who is she.
Old 24-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bhpcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miyaki FR

This is my first FR.

Went to L28H31B at about 1400 hours on a weekday.

Asked for Winnes but she hadn't started work yet. So I just asked for someone 'slim'.

After about 5 min, she arrived.

Undressed, showered - no action. Face average. Breasts are nice, B cup. Light-coloured, puffy nipples. A bit pear-shaped (biggish ass), some stretch marks.

On the bed, quite extended BBBJ. I told her to be gentle - it was pretty good. Rather perfunctory AR. I'm into that (hence the bhp in my nick - 'butt-hole pleasures'). Also, she's not shaved (I like shaved).

Seems she doesn't like you playing with her nipples.

By the time it came to the FJ, I was ready to blow my load. Held on for a bit then let go.

Overall, satisfactory. But I'm looking for good AR (like Winnes) and CIM.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (pear-shaped, stretch marks)
Breasts: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
CIM: No

Overall: 6.5/10

RTF: Probably not.
Old 24-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Susan <<>> CK

Had my double cheese burger..tarma with susan & CK. Undeniably one of the best tarma combo in GL. Had a really enjoyable shower with both of them. It's a real soapy & hot affair. All three of us are covered with shower foam; susan & CK will wash me up fm front & back respectively. They will use their bodies to rub against mine fm top to bottom. They will then french in front of me & both to go down to take turn on bbbj on me. At all time maintaining eye contact. It's heavenly.

It's action straight away on the bed. For warm up, i hv my cock rotating in & out of Susan & CK mouths. It's real wet & hot all the way. Nxt i position both of them on the bed side to side missionary & pussy facing me. I will go on to paint susan love hole while fingering CK's pussy & vise versa. The moanings get louder the clock tick by. Tis went on for 10 mins & susan got her orgasm 1st follow closely by CK. Now the ladies are really hot & horny...bbbj all the way for the nxt 15 mins. Ck will then do commando style oral sex on me while susan focus more on wet, slurply deep throating. The moment has cum for me to cum. I got up told them to put their face side by side..mouth open wide & tongue out as i prepare to prepare my ammo for 1st shot. Phwoa...1st shot lands on susan's face. ops!! miscue. subsequent shots landed on tagets utill both susan & ck mouths & tongues are covered with my semens. The sight is picture perfect with semens dripping fm the tongues & cheeks. After wash up..they asked if i wish to go for rnd 2. Told them i m out of ammo already & will owe them 1 more shot for the nxt session.

RTF: Yes.
Old 25-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympia2soon View Post
Susan <<>> CK

Had my double cheese burger..tarma with susan & CK. Undeniably one of the best tarma combo in GL. .
Bro,what is the damage for having tarma?
Old 26-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
As they are CAT150 WL..so the damage is $150.
Old 27-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Joanne May

Went to H2831A a couple of times these two weeks. Saw Joanne and May. Here are some short FRs.

Joanne
Heard some good FRs on this lady, so went to check her out. Not bad at all. I like her CFM face, which makes me feel very horny by looking at. I had BJ with cd on (play safe after getting infections a number of times). But it was still pretty good. Her cat bath is not so good compared to other girls....a bit too much force. When time for FJ, did her in doggie with us standing at the corner of the bed. The room was full of mirrors so it was great looking at her nice face and body from different angles while she was moaning away.

Face: 7.5/10 - CFM looks; very sexy
Body: 7.5/10 - the waist is slightly on the big side, but it looks ok in doggie
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Probably yes.

May
Was hoping to see Joanne again but someone was waiting for her. So, I settled for May, who happened to be there and OKT said she is ok. But the service turned out to be not so good.

Also, there was no massage at the end (which seems to be the case for Joanne). Have they got rid of the massage nowadays as part of what's used to be "standard" service?

Face: 5.5/10 - round face
Body: 7/10 - average; not big nor small
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No
Old 28-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mojo-Jojo-2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Its $300 because its $150 x 2 per session.
Old 29-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FR on Crystal ... Simply Awesome

I actually was tempted to RTF on Pinky when the OKT offered her to me but I did not take up the offer since my intention there was to bonk Crystal again ... Crystal's service was simply awesome ... Spell-binding! The more I bonk her, the more I enjoy it ... Never seem to get enough of her ... Since I have already penned a detail FR on her, I shan't dwell too much but just give her a justified ratings on verious standard departments:

Look - 7.3/10

She is sweet and youngish. Spotting the latest trendy Bob hairtyle. She is only 22 years of age.

Bod - 7.0/10

Diminutive and teenage like physique. I liken that to those teenagers not fully developed yet. She is super slim and about 1.57 m tall. She possesses smooth body complexion and no tattoo or blemishes.

Tits - 6.5/10

She possesses A Cup assets with inverted nipples. Definitely not completely flat like Anita Yuen or Gigi Leung. Hers still have some curves for me to mould and nibble ...

Shower Action - 8.5/10

Both warm and normal deep-throated BBBJ plus deep passionate frenching ... Awesome! Thorough soap-hands stimulation of my scrotum, penis and all the erotic zones ... Shiokado!

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

Another thorough and very stimulating cat-bath. What a fantastic prelude to the main-course I must say ... She seemed to know all my erotic zones ...

Frenching - 8/10

Deep and passionate frenching! I like it ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Superb deep throated BBBJ. She without a doubt sent me to cloub 9 in double quick time ... She also stole CFM glances at me regularly ... Drove up my sexual adrenaline very quickly ...

FJ - 9/10

Simple Awesome! No words to describe my feeling = 3 x Shiokadoes!!! U have to try her to experience it ...

Attitude - 8/10

Nothing for me to fault her. Very nice, chatty, non-fake and straight-forward lass from KL.

RTF - I already did many times ... Still counting ... Next will be Pinky ...

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

this is the 1st time that i posts a FR. So bear with me abit,lol 

After doing some research ,I told the okt I want benz. At the first sight, she had impressed me!My eyes almost dropped! we went to the room and both get undressed. Her nipples were so pinky and i can’t help fondling the two crystal balls.Went into the bathroom,and she does the cleaning up for me. After that I laid on the bed, waiting her to serve me and the rest is pretty sop.

Looks: 7/10 (Can join tcs if she not in this line)
Body: 7.5/10 (petite, school girl size)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (not deep throat, but her small lips makes it look exciting)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite accommodating and her butt is firm and nice to grap while doing doggie)
Frenching: No (maybe she strongly believe not kissing with client)
Overall Satisfaction: 8/10

RTF: yes. Overall a gd bonk!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1