The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

My first Cat150 Tarma report - Kico & Pinky

Ratings for Kico :

Face - 6.5/10 / sleeping beauty i called her. but dun be fool by her outlook. Her service is good.

Body - 6.8/10 / slightly big bone. but not fat. not tall, ard 1.58m

boobs - 8/10 / Nice natural C Cuppers

Cathbath -7/10 / very professional done

French - 9/10 / for me, she dun hold back, french like mad

BBBJ - 9/10 / very good suction, many positions offered too

AR - 9/10 / lick and rim u like hell

FJ - NIL / cos i nvr try

Ratings for Pinky :

Face - 7/10 / Quite a pretty looking lian.

Body - 8.5/10 / very nice slim body, tall, ard 1.65m

boobs - 8.5/10 / Nice natural C Cuppers, i love the soft feel of her breasts

Cathbath -7/10 / very professional done

French - 0/10 / no...she dun offer

BBBJ - 8/10 / good suction, nicely done

AR - 7/10 / normal lick and rim

FJ - NIL / cos i nvr try

Tarma FR :

I must said my first Cat150 tarma experience was a mixture of excitement and disappointment.

Shower - First disappointment

I'm expecting a double service, one cleaning my tool in front, and the other washing my ass behind. then both performed a double boobs rub. But sadly not...I was first served by Kico only, then Pinky after the session.

Service - Second disappoinment

Not that their tarma servces are bad...but just not up my expectation...or am i expecting too much??? The gals started their licking on me, one on my nipples, and the other attacked my groin. then they changed their positions, wiping me briefly before they carried on their job on the same spot. i could understand their point - being hygiene...but alas...really not what i want...i looking for a more robust and passion cathbath...but at least kico does frenching...not for Pinky though...

BBBJ - mixture of disappointment and joy

again...no double bbbj as what i expecting...the gals just did their own area of service. To be fair - i do have some enjoyment here...the most shiok part was i was lying down, legs wide apart, kico ass rim me, and pinky blew me hard. i almost lost it then...next. i was in doggy position, kico laid below me and had my cock in her mouth. pinky went behind me and ass rim me...second shiokness...i was still hoping for their double bbbj on me in the heat of action, but it never came. i must also reminded that - they would wipe my cock briefly dry and free of saliva before taking their turn to blow me. a little bit turn off here.

CIM - not bad...

the last finale...i was kneeing on the bed, pinky down blowing me hard, and i was frenching kico furiously...i had my both hands on the girls all over...before i finally cum hard inside pinky mouth...and my tongue still deeply inside kico mouth...

Overall

Though my overall experience was not as what i expected, there was still some positive sides to take. to have my hands all over both gals of such category - nice boobs, nice ass, nice smooth skin - was indeed quite an experience. i felt that the gals are professional in their tarma service, and definitely not the type if you are looking for end to end stuff. only for those for never had two girls serving you and with spare cash to burn...in standard way...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 28-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
driver2032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Jess from L28 H47

To cut long story short, fast foward to shower, standard soap and bath until she reach from behind and stroke my didi and at the same time lick my ass...quite a feeling....after taht move to the bed where she proceed to give a damn power BBBJ coupled with catbath. Almost shoot right then but i tahan cos i wanted to poke. Her FJ moaning abit fake but cos she quite good looking (i is sucker for looks) so can keep my didi up and bang her in several positions b4 shooting. The only thing i didn't like was her frenching...do with mouth closed. Then again its up to the WL this one......so...below is my overall rating for the session....

Looks: 7/10 (pleasant face, but put too much makeup)
Body: 8.5/10 (very slender)
Boobs: 6/10 (A-cup, so minus 0.5 from body as result)
BBBJ: 9/10 (damn solid...no horse run)
Catbath: 8/10 (really lick u all over)
Frenching: Yes? She do with mouth closed, so considered or not?
FJ: 7.5/10 (moaning abit fake but generally ok)
Attitude: Friendly
RTF:Maybe, if u want the GFE
Old 28-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
personsia is Cool - loads of Potential

My Second FR,
This was my very first time visiting the local geylang scene.
Have always been going to health centres.
So anyway, due to the very helpful and insightful sticky threads, I learnt my way. Thumbs Up to you guys!

Looking through the well-informed list, I decided to visit L16 first. Parked the car in some open carpark, and took a short walk. Have to admit I was really uncomfortable, as there were actually lots of other bros around, looking for the right ONE. Never expected it to be this crowded. BTW: I was there at around 430pm.

You guys were right, there were so many(excuse the language) pi*ps around, and they invited me in for non obligatory viewing. I’m glad they weren’t pushy, as some of the girls were really not my cup of tea. So for about 10 mins, I roamed around. Was actually looking for a CAT150 girl, but somehow the only CAT150 girls that were left, were again: not exactly what I was expecting. So finally I saw a young bro walk straight into this House. I followed, BECAUSE he wasn’t tempted at all by the other pi*ps, and seem to know where he was going, so I concluded thatt he must be experienced, and since hes young, must have a certain standard.

This was along WH, I forgot what house it was already, but the pi*p inside was very friendly. I was very inexperienced, and I guess he could tell. So anyway he told me to take my time and take a pick. The young bro infront of me got this really hot girl, whom I did have taken if she was still available. But since she was gone, there were only two other girls, who were abit plump. Fortunately for me, this other bro just came out with this girl, and she caught my attention immediately. I didn’t want to rush, as i heard that CAT150 girls are really pretty, so i wanted to make sure i could get my money's worth. Anyway, I finally went with her, and I was surprised that she was only a CAT 100 girl. Best part of all, she’s new! The pi*p led me to a room, which was apparently where she lives as well. I made small talk with him, and he told me that this girl “nan nan” just arrived a day ago, and had actually just went for medical screening this morning. With this information, I decided to go all out with her. I have only painted ONE girl so far, and so with this safety knowledge on hand, I went for it.

Got into the room, and she was really shy. Which was good for me, as I was actually quite nervous. (Was afraid I did bump into someone I know) She helped me undress, and we made conversation. She told me that she was only 21 (although she seemed MUCH younger), and i was her second customer since she arrived in Singapore. The other bro was her first.

She did a little strip tease for me, and boy was she hot. Boobs not really big, A cup I guess, but her nipples were great. Anyway, what she lacked, she made up with a great BBBJ. In the shower, she slid her soapy slender arms and legs in between mine, and awoke my bro. As I’m about 180cm, and she about 150cm, she used her boobs and body to rub my hard bro, and after rinsing the soap off, gave me more BBBJ.

We dried off, and she told me to lie down, while she gets the cap. So I laid down, comfortable queen sized bed, clean as well. Soon she came, pouncing on me. We frenched (something I don’t normally do as well, but since she was just certified clean… (: . She licked me all over, and nibbled at my ear. Finally sliding her way down to my bro, who at this time was already at full glory. I really love her innocent look, and she did look at me as she licked my bro. Soon after she went down to the balls, and AR. I was so turned on that I wanted to paint her as well, and she turned around. At this time, her pussy was dripping wet, but still really tight. I slowly slid one finger in, and she let out the most seductive moan I have ever heard. Before long she was begging me to stop, as I fingered her till she came.

Now for the long shot, she slid on the cap, and rode me. As she was light, and VERY FLEXIBLE, we tried almost 10 different positions. I even stood up and carried her in mid air. I know many times these girls would fake their moans and orgasms, but she was all for it. Her eyes would roll back, and he moans did not have some rhythm to it. What made me realize that she was not those "act innocent girls" was when she couldn't even aim my lil bro into her pussy properly. I had to help her with it. But anyway, whenever we changed positions, she would grab my bro and shove him down her throat, and I would again stick my finger in her pussy and suck on her great tits. Finally I told her to stop as I was about to cum, but she didn’t! instead, she took off the cap, and BBBJ till I came in her mouth.

This was only a CAT100 girl, and I had one hell of a sextifying experience. I can just imagine what a CAT150 is like. So anyway I’m not sure if I can just post phone numbers here, so I wont. I have her contact number. So bros who are interested, PM me.

Nan Nan:
Body: 8.5/10 (except small boobs)
Looks: 8/10 (sexy innocent looking)
GFE: Really good, she’s an awesome kisser, and her cat bath is really arousing.
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (could use a little more aggression)
FJ: 10/10.

RTF: Definitely. But after I try a real CAT 150!

Bros: If you like my FR, please up my points! I'm just getting into this FR deal! Thanks!
Old 29-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I enjoyed AC at L30H33

This is my 1st FR despite having been in Geylang scene for the past 3 years, decided to pen down my 1st FR. I should give my 1st FR to AC becoz she is the one that I have enjoyed the most numbers of times in Geylang. In Geylang, there are 2 ladies who gave me the most sextisfying experience, AC and EAST (already retired, what a pity).

To be honest what I enjoy most with AC is not fucking her but her mind-blowing, no-rush and comforting blow job!!! My greatest spiritual experience in my life is when she kneel down and slowly savour your dick in the bathroom.

U really feel like an almighty master having your soft, gentle and submissive slave angel kneeling before you and satisfying you at all your bidding. Dear Bros, please be a loving master and do not abuse her.

To maximise the experience, I suggest pushing ur dick toward her mouth GENTLY when her mouth is stroking outward so that ur dick will follow and remain in her wet conforting mouth, I call it "Tracing the Phoenix".

Another killer technique of her is her silky hand stroking your dick from behind with soap. Oh my god, u wil feel that u r in the top of heaven.

I always fuck her in conventional masonary position, it's a good experience too. She moans softly, gently and naturely. No rushing. BTW, her licking of nipples is also top notch!!

Look: 8/10 (if u like the foxy look.)
GFE: 7/10 (u need to build some rapport with her)
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ: no need to say more just read the FR above. (another best BBBJ I had is with EAST, I am literally fucking her mouth!!. Really miss her)
Body: 8/10 (slim hourglass but small boob. Not for big boob lover)
Overall: 8/10
Old 30-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
n1963g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: JoJo
Size: 5'5" about there
Face: 6.5/10 sporting ah lian look, dark complesion, got a M tattoo over her butt and a scorpion over her back.
Boobs: 5/10 (though the nipples r large, the shape overhanging fr her stumping position show up a fake B-size boob with skin stretching fr the wt of silicon inplant)
BBBJ: 7/10 few patterns n strong suction/ licking over the head.
FJ: 8/10 (very tight and wet)
RTF: unlikely

Name: Ah Jiao chinese girl
Size: 5'7" about there
Face: 7/10 light tone skin complesion, got a butterfly over her back.
Boobs: 7/10 (big and natural)
BBBJ: 7/10 too soft suction.
FJ: 7/10 (a bit of moanin but not steamy for me)
RTF: yes
Old 30-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
personsia is Cool - loads of Potential

To those bros who have PMed me, i recently had my phone stolen, and contacts are gone. Nan nan is along L18, if you walk from WH road, which connects to L18, when you walk towards the main road, where there's a coffeeshop and an overhead bridge, the house is on the left. If im not wrong its the 3rd or 4th from the main road.

If i go back to find her! Will update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by personsia View Post
My Second FR,
This was my very first time visiting the local geylang scene.
Have always been going to health centres.
So anyway, due to the very helpful and insightful sticky threads, I learnt my way. Thumbs Up to you guys!

Looking through the well-informed list, I decided to visit L16 first. Parked the car in some open carpark, and took a short walk. Have to admit I was really uncomfortable, as there were actually lots of other bros around, looking for the right ONE. Never expected it to be this crowded. BTW: I was there at around 430pm.

You guys were right, there were so many(excuse the language) pi*ps around, and they invited me in for non obligatory viewing. I’m glad they weren’t pushy, as some of the girls were really not my cup of tea. So for about 10 mins, I roamed around. Was actually looking for a CAT150 girl, but somehow the only CAT150 girls that were left, were again: not exactly what I was expecting. So finally I saw a young bro walk straight into this House. I followed, BECAUSE he wasn’t tempted at all by the other pi*ps, and seem to know where he was going, so I concluded thatt he must be experienced, and since hes young, must have a certain standard.

This was along WH, I forgot what house it was already, but the pi*p inside was very friendly. I was very inexperienced, and I guess he could tell. So anyway he told me to take my time and take a pick. The young bro infront of me got this really hot girl, whom I did have taken if she was still available. But since she was gone, there were only two other girls, who were abit plump. Fortunately for me, this other bro just came out with this girl, and she caught my attention immediately. I didn’t want to rush, as i heard that CAT150 girls are really pretty, so i wanted to make sure i could get my money's worth. Anyway, I finally went with her, and I was surprised that she was only a CAT 100 girl. Best part of all, she’s new! The pi*p led me to a room, which was apparently where she lives as well. I made small talk with him, and he told me that this girl “nan nan” just arrived a day ago, and had actually just went for medical screening this morning. With this information, I decided to go all out with her. I have only painted ONE girl so far, and so with this safety knowledge on hand, I went for it.

Got into the room, and she was really shy. Which was good for me, as I was actually quite nervous. (Was afraid I did bump into someone I know) She helped me undress, and we made conversation. She told me that she was only 21 (although she seemed MUCH younger), and i was her second customer since she arrived in Singapore. The other bro was her first.

She did a little strip tease for me, and boy was she hot. Boobs not really big, A cup I guess, but her nipples were great. Anyway, what she lacked, she made up with a great BBBJ. In the shower, she slid her soapy slender arms and legs in between mine, and awoke my bro. As I’m about 180cm, and she about 150cm, she used her boobs and body to rub my hard bro, and after rinsing the soap off, gave me more BBBJ.

We dried off, and she told me to lie down, while she gets the cap. So I laid down, comfortable queen sized bed, clean as well. Soon she came, pouncing on me. We frenched (something I don’t normally do as well, but since she was just certified clean… (: . She licked me all over, and nibbled at my ear. Finally sliding her way down to my bro, who at this time was already at full glory. I really love her innocent look, and she did look at me as she licked my bro. Soon after she went down to the balls, and AR. I was so turned on that I wanted to paint her as well, and she turned around. At this time, her pussy was dripping wet, but still really tight. I slowly slid one finger in, and she let out the most seductive moan I have ever heard. Before long she was begging me to stop, as I fingered her till she came.

Now for the long shot, she slid on the cap, and rode me. As she was light, and VERY FLEXIBLE, we tried almost 10 different positions. I even stood up and carried her in mid air. I know many times these girls would fake their moans and orgasms, but she was all for it. Her eyes would roll back, and he moans did not have some rhythm to it. What made me realize that she was not those "act innocent girls" was when she couldn't even aim my lil bro into her pussy properly. I had to help her with it. But anyway, whenever we changed positions, she would grab my bro and shove him down her throat, and I would again stick my finger in her pussy and suck on her great tits. Finally I told her to stop as I was about to cum, but she didn’t! instead, she took off the cap, and BBBJ till I came in her mouth.

This was only a CAT100 girl, and I had one hell of a sextifying experience. I can just imagine what a CAT150 is like. So anyway I’m not sure if I can just post phone numbers here, so I wont. I have her contact number. So bros who are interested, PM me.

Nan Nan:
Body: 8.5/10 (except small boobs)
Looks: 8/10 (sexy innocent looking)
GFE: Really good, she’s an awesome kisser, and her cat bath is really arousing.
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (could use a little more aggression)
FJ: 10/10.

RTF: Definitely. But after I try a real CAT 150!

Bros: If you like my FR, please up my points! I'm just getting into this FR deal! Thanks!
Old 30-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Cyberboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here a short FR on Nan Nan.

Looks: 7.5/10 abit syt to me
Body: 7/10
boobs: A+ Not for big boobs lover
Fingering: never try
BBBJ: 7/10 Can be improve
FJ: 8/10.

RTF: Definitely,it a good deal.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR On Little Ivy

Ok I know this one doesn't need much FR...
But still decided to FR a little on her as a compliment to her Great Service.

Popped in @ Eagle's Place like at 9:30 hoping to get my ride on a Beemer just to be disappointed that she's not in... Eagle says she may not be working anymore- yet to confirm.

After much deliberation, decided to try little Ivy.

And was told i got to wait.- Decided to wait.

1/2 way thru the wait, about 10, Eagle asked me if i'd like to go for Jess instead. I said give a call... Nope... still working...

Confirmed my little Ivy coming at 1010...

Arrived at 1015... tot to myself, almost 1 hr, better be worth it.

I have to compliment on her maintenance as well... late 30s and she still look like 20++, her petite frame did help on tt too...

Went on with the Job... No Need to describe too much...

Here's the FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Figure: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CatBath: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 ( one of the tightest Pussy for WL i ever bonked)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (click very well)
RTF: Definite ( on the list with Theresa)

Current Cat 150 Fav
1) Little Ivy
2) Theresa

Wanna Try
1) BMW
2) Fei Fei ( Chgn Mei Mei)
3) Jess
Old 01-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know if Hai Xin is still working ?
Old 01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wellmanbeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR AB (new)

Managed to try our latest addition Msian Cat150 AB (not the one just retired) And was told i got to wait.- Decided to wait lor.

Arrived at 2100... tot to myself, almost 2 hr, better be worth it.
On the first look, fair skin and quite decent looking gal with long hair.

Here's the FR

Looks: 7/10 (early 20s)
Figure: 7/10 (fair skin like silk with baby fat over bottom)
BBBJ: 7/10 (not bad, hardworking as she is only few days in GL)
CatBath: 7/10 (not too bad also in this department as she is new in this line)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating i bonked her in 3 standard positions)
Attitude: 8/10(finished session with great back press and willing to break ice)
RTF: why not?? (fellow bros got to threat her well and not forget training)

Cheers!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi View Post
Anyone know if Hai Xin is still working ?
If I'M NOT WRONG, Yes!!!
Info courtesy of Eagle thru TCSS Session while waiting for Little Ivy!!!

So you better thank the 2 of them for that!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

It was a crazy day for myself. I had earlier on tried a Spore FL Pat which i let go 2 shots (FR will be in FL section) After all the action, i was still feeling the urge, as if i need to clean out any sperm I have left. Drove from hotel in town to GL. Stop by willie's place in 28-31a and ask for his gals. All away ... no choice waited for outside gal. Came jess.

I had tried her before sometime ago. her hairstyle changed a little and she gained some weight in the bottom. She was in this jean skirt and pink top. Her hair was longer and she looks sweet. Had a short small talk before she shower for me. basic washup, no bj or anything. while waiting for her to dry up, saw her rub something into her pussy, probably lubricant, no choice she work all day and may be dried up already.

She performed catbath on my back and bum and thigh. very shiok...when she wanted to go to ass rimming, i stopped her because i dont really like that. i turned around and she continued catbath, licking my nipples, stomach, knees legs, creating so much feeling for me that i erected and dick crying to fuck her already. (I usually cum very fast, so i thought today after cumming twice earlier on, i can last longer) anyway, she licked around my balls area scrotum and then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her BJ was not bad and while she was alternating licking other places, she used her hand to stimulate my dick, continuing the sensual stimulation.

when i had enough and felt cum accumulating and ready to shoot, i exchange and serviced her. I licked hard on her nipples, tried to kiss her but she rejected (disappointed because i like frenching) and licked her body. she seems to enjoy and let out soft moans. I could not wait anymore and went on to missionary after capped by her. I inserted my very erected dick into her soft and warm cunt, which welcome me with a nice fit. I steal i kiss on her again, but it was one sided with no response from her. I pumped faster and she was moaning so seductively i got quite excited. while looking at her sweet young face, i love the view and wanted to let her enjoy, so i pumped very fast. alas, i came shortly....sigh i enjoyed but not her.

anyway wash up, have a small talk and left. overall she is one of the gems left in malaysian cat150.

Looks 7.5/10
Hair: 7/10
Complexion: 7/10
Boobs; 5.5/10
body: 6/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 01-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellmanbeing View Post
FR AB (new)

Managed to try our latest addition Msian Cat150 AB (not the one just retired) And was told i got to wait.- Decided to wait lor.

Arrived at 2100... tot to myself, almost 2 hr, better be worth it.
On the first look, fair skin and quite decent looking gal with long hair.

Here's the FR

Looks: 7/10 (early 20s)
Figure: 7/10 (fair skin like silk with baby fat over bottom)
BBBJ: 7/10 (not bad, hardworking as she is only few days in GL)
CatBath: 7/10 (not too bad also in this department as she is new in this line)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating i bonked her in 3 standard positions)
Attitude: 8/10(finished session with great back press and willing to break ice)
RTF: why not?? (fellow bros got to threat her well and not forget training)

Cheers!!!

Query: Stuck in House or mobile???
Homebase??
Old 02-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blue Diamond

Wait for about 1 hour for her, see her before but never try...first impression is a very nice looking and slim girl, long hair with fair and smooth skin, pink nipple although her boobs are 32A size, but very good feel on her boobs.

Standard SOP in the shower, quite easy going and well chatty girl. I like her bbbj, slow and seeing her licking and sucking my little brother really turn on...manage to stay long with this part and overall very enjoy. Finished with her in 2 positions...

look: 8/10 personal view...
boobs: pink nipple with 32 size
skin: smooth and fair (very white too)

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 02-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
undertakerrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jess yesterday. She is quite pretty but service a bit mechanical to me.

The following are my ratings of her:

Looks: 7.5/10 (early 20s)
Figure: 8/10 (flawless, fair, smooth skin)
BJ: 7/10 (love the view of her giving me bj. she will look additional slutty when she noticed you are looking at her)
CatBath: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (very mechanical)
RTF: no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1