The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

After trying Ava, i thought i did not fully purge the sexual urge from my system. i also did not do any frenching which makes the making love incomplete. went to another house (benz base) to look for BMW / Benz. Saw bao Er there looking tired and bored. i am surprised such a value for money gilrl has slightly quiet business. She deserves the Cat150 pricing.

anyway, i want to get BMW if she turns up, but no she did not. I asked for benz and she is working, the boss say quite fast so i ok. so i waited. but it was quite long. I had RTF benz several times and it gets better each time.

When she came out in her 3/4 jeans and white blouse, i thought she is going out and going home, it looks so casual and not like a working lady. Well, another nice side. In the shower, we already french and i love her soft and fair complexion and rubba all over.

on the bed, she went on her catbath and sop licks from the ass to the dick tip, which is really good. Her licks are great, but the BBBJ is average. but overall it is good feeling. We french and kiss and i really liked her over all the other PRC cat 150 i tried, except for bao er, maybe under pressure in same house as 2 power BMW and benz. Love the GFE feeling.

After all the foreplay with her, the intimacy and her caressing has made me quite high and sperm seem to be dripping at the tip waiting to rush out.., even though this is the 2nd shot with little time of rest (which is rare for me)

I wanted to do missionary, but she said no need me to do the work. This is new position. She knelt on my legs, and kneel and engulf my dick into her. She pumped slowly at first by moving her torso up and down, and when i am coming, she moved fast and made sure i enjoy the sensation. Shiok

Looks 7.8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (good size, pink tips)
cat bath: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
overal good
RTF definitely
Old 26-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In fact, I had Benz last saturday or sunday..sori 4get. 1 day after her return fm KL & she looked visible tired. But she never stop to please his clients. That's how u differentiate good fm the very best; that's competitve advantage! I must agree that BMW is getting very difficult to get even if u make a booking on the book. Bwtn, while I was waiting for Benz..BMW came out of room with client & proceed for dinner. Holy shit! She's dead gorgeous, sexy &hot in her sleeveless yellowish flora one piece dress. I signalled to her that I will look for her nxt week..she smiled & gave me the most devastating CFM look. I melted & immediately felt weak on my knees.keke..a prelude of what's to come..
Old 26-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Christine
I had Christine tis afternoon. Friendly gal, pretty but surely less so than Benz. A little reserved; understandably so as tis is the first time I have requested for her services. Chemistry takes time, lots of money, semens & mostly importantly patience. Rome was not build in one day. Cute little bras that brings out the cleavage of her C cupper. not really G string but tight hugging panty that brought out the sexiness of her butt. Nice. In the shower, she playfully nibble at my nipples before moving downward to give me nice warm water bbbj. Good job there but still pretty sop for me. Well, I understand..it's takes time.

Cat bath was good. She spent quite a bit of time blowing me & she will alternate btwn bbbj & rubbing my penis against her breast. Hmm..nice effort but I kinda prefer her to concentrate on sucking my rod. Anyway, she does knw how to make use of her asset as we did a little bit of tits fucking along the way. She gave me a good blowjob but I must say that this area is not her forte. I signal to her that I want to paint her pussy. Made her lie comfortably, use both my hands to press against her legs. Her pussy was well trimmed, no foul smell. I started slow & gradually increased the intensity & freqency of my tongue lashing on her love hole. She's visibly enjoying herself but seemed to be refraining herself from entering into full climax mode. Well, I took the cue fm her & started to bang her. Firstly, doggie & getting to the grand finale in missionary. Nice bonk overall. Chemistry needs to be put in place & lots of fine tunning needs to be done before she can give me the same level of sexperience I get from my
Regulars.

My summary for Christine as follows:
Face 7.5/10
Boob 8/10
Ass 7.5/10
Bbbj 8/10
AR not interested
Fj 7.5/10
Overall 7.5/10

RTF: Yes. Why not..Good potential for a good sexperience.

Cheers,
Olympia2soon
Old 26-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KELE
HSE: L28 H33
FEE: $150

I find her very attractive even though she may not belong to the "stunning" category. She got big eyes , round face , and for bro who luv wild she is veri Wild and sexy girl!! In the room, she took off my cloth and we proceed to the bathroom when she saw my erected dragon pointing towards her, She gave me a BBBJ The stimulation on dickie was so great that i m ready to filled up her mouth with my cum. But i hanged in there cos i wanted to taste her pussy too.Wat happened next after we dried ourselves I made her lied on the bed face up & did a 69 with her. Her pussy was wet very wet & know that her pussy is real sensitive i gave her extremely intense & warm lashing till hardly concentrate on sucking my cock. Quickly, i got her into doggie slow & increased my thrusting frequency for the nxt 100+ pump.she was moaning & screaming at the top of her lung .I got up stand on the bed & with a few quicking jerking unloaded my juice into her mouth.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (I think is a C or D cup)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 8/10 (Wild Girl but tink she a lil tired but her tight and wet pussy makes up for it)
GF: 7/10
RTF: yes!
Old 26-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

Went L20H33 to try their housegirl today, the syt pinky. Sad to say , pretty mediocre fuck. She says she is going back for good end of this month, so probably she also no mood to work liao. Still, she is really a syt, and her attire of singlet and hot pants really make me steam.

Another thing, since the fuck not so satisfying, i ask OKT call for bao-er, but OKT called then say bao-er return liao! Can any bros confirm and also ask eagle why she go back so fast!
Old 26-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Demure lass with sharp features

I was at my usual joint today and asked the OKT to get me Benz, Keke, San San or Joanne. Both San San & Joanne were not working. Benz was actually available but a client appeared at her home front in the last minute. Damn! The OKT then told me Keke was available. Saw a Tall and gorgeous looking PRC lass walked into the house when I left the place. I wonder who is she ...

WL Name - Keke
Age - 24 years old
Origin - ChongQin, PRC
House - L30H21A
Ex-Profession - KTV in Macau & HK
Language proficiency - Mandarin & Cantonese

Look - 7.3/10

Above-average looking with sharp features. She looks a tad more mature than her 24 years. She is a tad too dark for my liking. I think she looks better if she is fair.

Bod - 6.9/10

She is slim and stands at a height of about 1.58 m tall. Her bod is not those curveacous type. More like a "N" shape rather than "S" which I desire. She has slightly tan complexion and has a flower tattoo on her left wrist (if I can remember).

Tits - 7/10

She possesses B cup assets and light brown nipples. Her assets are real stuff.

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action and merely a thorough wash.

Frenching - 7/10

Not much passion ... Just a normal french.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She spent a lot of time in this department. Good effort and one needs to guide her and let her know if you want something more than what she offers. She may oblige out of goodwill.

AR - 7/10

Not the best and most stimulating AR I have ever had but she really plunged her tongue deep into my arse crack. I would prefer her to makes use of the tip of her tongue to probe and tickle instead ... Joanne is one of the handful gals who can perform fantastic AR.

BBBJ - 7/10

Deep throated BBBJ but lacking in suction pressure and variation. There is room for improvement.

FJ - 7.5/10

Pretty stimulating as she was quite tight down south ... I told her to skip KY lub as I gave her a brief paint work on her love hole to initiate some natural lubricant. We at first adopted doggie bonking, followed by gal on top and finally I climaxed in missionary fashion.

Attitude - 7.8/10

Keke is not someone who is highly initiative in varying her sexual styles. One has to let her know what you like and I trust she is more than willing to oblige.

Have a good bonkin' week,
max

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A Demure lass with sharp features

FR on San San
Lor 2831A

This FR came late. Did her before the renovation. Wanted to go for Violet but still not back. Was wondering who to bonk when I saw a lady walked down. Didn't see her face but the height makes me gian. You know Violet also very tall.

Business on tat day looks good, most of the room taken up so lan lan had to go to 3rd floor. When we reached the room, she look shag. Asked me can wait a while or not. So we TCSS and smoke first. Her legs really long n sexy. Look a bit lian to me with heavy make up. After smoke we shower. SOP to me.

Then we dry up and she ask me to turn on back. Cat bath so so to me. AR soft. Not very long AR. Roti prata over and some cat bath then BBBJ. Wet sensual BJ and to me still can improve with more teaching. Some deep throat actions Frenching quite nice to me. After BBBJ for abt 10 mins I can't tahan and want to bonk her. She asked me want to try on chair or not? HUH?? chair? Don't really like the idea as age catching up and don't want an ambulance to appear at GL. But nvm, try for a while.

As she laid down on the chair and her legs was open, omg. Seeing her CB makes me gian gian again. So without delay, I knee down to paint her CB...Paint her a well 10 mins and she keep begging me to fuck her. So capped and bonk her. After sometimes i suggest going to e bed for more actions.

When she stay up, the sight of her legs really makes me so horny, so I stay behide her and start to finger her CB, she try to move away but I just hold her and rub her CB non stop...she came quite fast...Asked her to bend down and i rammed her from the doggie...then switch to missionary. Too horny by then and changed to 5th gear rammed up to 11000rpm.......vtec opens up and mission completed.

We then shower and smoke again. TCSS a bit then leave.

Face: 7 (Lian look)
Body: 7 (Tall is the word here. big bone gal smooth skins too)
Boobs: 7 (A cups tits, not for boob lovers, but I like those nipples)
French: 7 (Nice frenching)
Catbath: 6 (Not really my cup of tea)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Wet and sensual, some deep throat)
AR: 6/10 (Not a lover for AR)
FJ: 8.5 (Shag to hit 11000rpm)
RTF: Sure, will tarma her with Violet
Old 29-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wellmanbeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Keke of PRC cat150,

Went to my favorite joint & saw this SYT in one piece black dress. Immediately check with OKT, "Who that chio chio gal with deep deep long gan?". Keke, new gal of cat150 & she is quite hot, maybe another upcoming angpai!
About 1.66m tall with black straight hair and sharp facial features.

Ask her where she from? ChongQing but can talk canto woh? been in GuangZhou loh....okay woh!

Why drag to talk cock? quick got into action but disappointed as no shower action but just a nothing to shout about wash wash leh.

Cat-bath again is normal but her AR is shiok shiok follow by BBBJ, i like. Next my dragon is all charged up & ready for action! Cap on and ram hard on her in doggie style with full stereo follow by cow girl at gear5 turbo & super charge till an army of wellmanbeing despatched into her red red love-hole!!!

Sextisfy and value for $$ bonk as she is not a clock watcher unlike most WL.

Looks: 7.8/10 (SYT IMHO)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (IMHO B+ or C- cup)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GF: 7.8/10
RTF: yes but my next target will be Xiang Xiang.......TBC.
Old 30-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cruise control all the way in this German marque

I got the OKTs to bring me either Benz, Eva, Ava, Joanne or Jess. However, Eva has gone home in the early evening. Both Joanne & Jess have not returned yet. Ava was having menstruation. So I have to wait for Benz. While waiting for the arrival of the ever popular German marque, I saw the good looking MILF, Violet. She has cut her hair short and she looks great in her new hairdo (was it new??). However, I can see unsightly tummy fats protruding from her body-hugging outfit. She matched it with a micro-mini skirt. She was chatting with some PRC gals and I overheard that alot of PRC gals are planning to return to China because of poor business and the inability to sustain their business here because of more and more younger & prettier newbies from China. The veteran Violet was trying to persuade them to stay on for another couple of months to see if business picks up. I believe the poor business was compounded by the economic meltdown and also the clients nowadays are spoiled for choices with the influx of so many young good looking PRC lasses who can offer above-average service.

Finally my favourite German marque arrived after waited for about 30 mins. I dont see the need to dwell in detail since Benz is already known to many bros here. Anyway, in a nutshell, it was certainly cruise control all the way ... it was without a doubt another smooth and enjoyable ride for me.

Look - 7.5/10

She looks the same since the last time I bonked her. Nice pair of eyes that talks, long real eye-lashes which were enhanced by mascara, and sharp high bridge nose. She looks a little like a Japanese lass. However, some pimples can be seen on her cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

It appears that she has managed to put on some great looking flesh on her butts. I slided my hand under her micro-mini denim skirt to squeeze her butt cheeks and she immdiately responded with a sexy moan as we walked up the stairs. Wowow! Sounded like music to my ears and made my heirloom woke up abruptly. What a great prelude to the main course! She is about 1.6m tall and possesses procelain smooth & super fair body complexion.

Tits - 8/10

Although she only possesses B-cupper assets, she scored in that she has great looking pink nipples. I dont see many nowadays in GL150.

Shower - 8/10

We frenched non-stop and caressed each other profusely & excitedly as if it was the very first time we have had sex. After a long frenching session, she offered me a decent wash and a brief massage on my neck area.

AR - 7.8/10

Great! Pretty Stimulating! Her style was, sliding her skilfull tongue from my penis shaft to my arse and back from my arse back to my penis shaft. She then turned over to give me a another long round of AR job.

Frenching - 8/10

I guess we love to french each other. Very engaging and passionate indeed!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Another adrenaline pumping session. Good effort! Slow, wet, warm and smooth! Hmmm ... Sent me to cloub 9 in no time.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Rather stimulating but if she incorporates BBBJ with deep-throated fashion, it would be ideal.

FJ - 8/10

I told her before hand not to use KY as I wanna have a taste of her pink colour abalone since I have not booked her for months. I gave her a long & deep lashing of her sex hole to make sure it was sufficiently lub up before I shoved my well-hardened sexual tool into her fragile and great looking moist & warm love hole in doggie standing position first. As I thrusted my manhood into her pussy, I felt her vagina grip intensified gradually. At that juncture, I accelerated my thrusting speed with tremendous force. She gave out a very loud moan as if she was enjoying every moment of it. Only god knows if she was really enjoying or merely acting ... Bwahahaha! We then switched to missionary fashion. We resume frenching in this classique position and thrusted my manhood into her very wet pussy simultaneously. I alternately paid some needed attention to her pretty looking pink nipples by sucking them profusely. I ultimately ejaculated my load! Woaf! What an exuberance bonk!

Have a superb bonkin' week,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenpowers View Post
yeap, think she is the one bro! natural big (.)(.)....hehe
She is one of my BEST Bonk.........! Talking about her now makes me horny...!
So dont miss it bros..!
If you wan big boobs and soft with natural, maybe u can try Dar Dar from 1612

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 03-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

RTF BAo Er

It was so stressful at work that i wanted some release. I had been wanting to rtf BMW but could never do it. Bao er was always there sitting, and i wondered she is also not too bad, should be busy not sure why she free, so took her again. afterall, she gives great service for me and i like it. For any new person who want to try her, She can be called from any house, or her home base in L24H13.

in the room, while she tried to take off my clothes i quickly hugged her and french her already. She was caught off guard and responded a little. when i went into shower, she was washing and i freched her again. she responded and we just hugged there and kissed like to love birds. i was having a hard on and it was pressing on her pussy, all waiting to go in. i had the impulse but not foolish.... she stopped kissing and said you are "monkey urgent" in chinese today. She gave me a nice wash on my rod and gave me a nice BBBJ with hot water. it was real nice. She gave me a weash around the groin and ass and all set. i dried myself and waited for her on the bed.

when she dried herself and climbed on the bed, i grab her and locked our lips again and wow she is also playing along. (afterall i rtf several times) She then said she got to do her routine and made me lie on my back. i had a nice catbath on my back, with some breast massage and she wanted to do a AR for me. I objected to her going inside, so she just licked the butt which is kind of sensitive already. i turned around and she catbath me around the groin balls thigh knee wow it was sensual and her BBBJ came after that. i almost came .... her BBBJ to me is better, wet, no teeth, sensual and gentle. (At least better compare to Benz, but overall i like benz too)

We kissd after i said cannot tahan and i serviced her instead. she was sensitive to my licks on her nipple and i went south to give her some nice licks to her pussy and she was twitching and saying quite itcy and getting wet ... soon i cannot tahan and want to screw her and let everything out.

in a missionary position, but her legs over my shoulder to get a full penetration, i inserted into her wet and warm pussy, its nice and warm feeling, can stll feel the tightness. i pumped fast and all my stress, urge all go away, with a high climax. i cummed a lot and the feeling inside was shiok and i lied on her and just kissed her again.

We chatted, had a nice shower and i left a happy man.

Bao Er: RTF x 4
Looks: 7/10 (gets better).
boobs: 7/10 natural, A+ soft
Body: 6.5/10 still too slim, ass and legs not like those super model type and she is short
Service: 8/10 gfe
bbbj: 8/10
Fj 8/10
overall 7.5/10
RTF yes, definitely for 100$ where to find.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Wah lao the OKT at L20H33 told me bao-er go back liao when I want to call her. Gonna boycott him man...
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
Wah lao the OKT at L20H33 told me bao-er go back liao when I want to call her. Gonna boycott him man...
Could be Baobei who go back liao and then mistaken identity. Nowadays got so many influx of PRC and scores of them coming and going (especially those who CMI in Cat 150, or cannot last the long hours of working f_cking so many men per day) could be mistaken or even forgotten. The names are also not unique, all the double names...

i believe some OKTs (who do not use the Sammyboy) may be even less informed on the girls available at each house, unless they call. You can see most of them commit to memory or depend on customer to name.

Forgive and forget.

L20H33 got a nice looking gal Pinky but average service. Long time ago he had all the angpai Nico (earlier version) and so hot.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
-Potato- is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,
thhis bao er from L2413
is cat 80?or cat150?
why some bro mention pay 100..thks
Old 04-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

RTF on bao-er

When I heard Bao-er still working, made time to go down asap. Since bro fat fatt just posted a FR I won't go into details. Think she looks pretty tired that day, but service as usual was top notch, better then many if not most cat150. Gonna rtf her regularly from now on unless got another girl can match her service with that price tag
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1