The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsteel View Post
Sad man I'll be just there for a day. Are cinemas also closed???
Re-open on sunday 13th Oct at 12pm
Old 12-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bring your bad habits from SG to other country. In SG, some will put their mobile and even wallet on the table when having meals. Wear thick thick gold chain... walk with dua lan pa and chatting on his mobile by the street. In other country, u are inviting and telling others, "I am an idiot tourist, appreciate you to come n steal/rob my phone, wallet and my gold chain."
Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
This I totally agreed 100%. Not only SG only, MY also. Good one and good point. And there are many other bad habits also.

oh good...telling the opportunist...come and rob me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Re-open on sunday 13th Oct at 12pm
some bia om told me still open tonight...hehe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
watefark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here now. alot of "shop" not open. Only open tmr. But I gg back tmr.
Old 13-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
oh good...telling the opportunist...come and rob me...
It is easy no need to tell... put your pile of Mr Ho on the table with your new ipui, speak loudly in foreigner language, try this for every meal. End of the trip, no one rob u....either u are surrounded by arm body guards or Vietnamese is 1 of richest in the world. No drug, no robbery, no crime.
Old 13-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

finally...everything is back to normal....its party time
Old 13-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
carabao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bring your bad habits from SG to other country. In SG, some will put their mobile and even wallet on the table when having meals. Wear thick thick gold chain... walk with dua lan pa and chatting on his mobile by the street. In other country, u are inviting and telling others, "I am an idiot tourist, appreciate you to come n steal/rob my phone, wallet and my gold chain."
Dear bro, was totally aware of that. I did not even settle down at my dinner place when out of nowhere got lady come jio me go hotel, when she starts getting touchy, i just pushed her off..then she sped off inher motorbike. after that when i check my pocket, my hp was gone. All the while i nv use my hp..
Old 14-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carabao View Post
Dear bro, was totally aware of that. I did not even settle down at my dinner place when out of nowhere got lady come jio me go hotel, when she starts getting touchy, i just pushed her off..then she sped off inher motorbike. after that when i check my pocket, my hp was gone. All the while i nv use my hp..
Empathise with u... too bad your luck no good... next time be careful....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, take it as a lesson learnt. The same thing happened to me when I was walking back to my hotel past midnight. I just finished my session at Gossip Disco and was not sombre. Suddenly a "lady" walked very close to me and slipped "her" hands into my pocket and groped at my balls. She then jumped into the scooter driven by another lady and sped away. Then I suddenly realised that my Samsung Galaxy S2 was gone!!

Nowadays, I carry a cheap and simple Nokia phone in my pocket while in HCMC. This way, I won't feel the pain even if I somehow lost the phone again.

Anyway bro, I thank you and admire your courage for sharing your story here. Others may call you stupid or idiot tourist, but at least you have given another reminder to all samsters in HCMC to always watch-out for their belongings. Hoped this experience would not discourage you from visiting Vietnam again!
Old 14-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you have travel insurance, maybe a police report or call SG embassy to report your robbery, you can try shift your losses to insurance company.
But that provides you know how to go about doing that..
Old 14-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fcUK !! Bad luck bro Thanks for the information .... I will be very careful & wary now of this scam/tactic in HCMC

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 14-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
...but at least you have given another reminder to all samsters in HCMC to always watch-out for their belongings. Hoped this experience would not discourage you from visiting Vietnam again!
Provided those samsters browse thru the thread...
Many just read 1st n last few pages..or worse, those JC kings think they got GFs in VN to take care of them etc etc..
Old 14-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
or worse, those JC kings think they got GFs in VN to take care of them etc etc..

most probably their VN gf will "run" if their money gets all stolen...
Old 14-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Further emphasis my logic about S'porean in oversea. "putting their mobile and even wallet on the table when having meals. Wear thick thick gold chain... walk with dua lan pa and chatting on his mobile by the street."

I am a S'porean n not against S'porean but when u stay in oversea long enough, u will differential a local with S'porean. S'porean is always equate with cash n ipui.

Anyway end of the day, safety is most impt.

Last edited by naemlo; 14-10-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
If you have travel insurance, maybe a police report or call SG embassy to report your robbery, you can try shift your losses to insurance company.
But that provides you know how to go about doing that..
SG embassy cannot do much other than asking u to make police report. Mobile insurance costs about SGD 5-10 per month. Whether is it worth it, depends on individual.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread