The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on YiTing, time of bonk 03052009

I wandered around that evening doing some window shopping. Apparently I came across this one shop which I have not stepped into for quite a while, L18H5. Surprisingly the Tao Kay still remembers me.

I sat down drinking Chinese tea the Tow Kay offered. I ask the Tow kay to recommend me some tua liap ni. He asked for a few of the girls to come and stand around. One of them caught my attention immediately. If there ever exists such a thing as a classical Come Fuck Me look, that one then on her face must definitely be the one. I immediately ask for her.

She has very beautiful curves, her proportions was just perfect. Her boobs protrude out prominently forcing the patterns of her pinkish looking bra to show visibly from under her dress.

She brought me into the room and undresses me. She really knows how to shower a guy. While she rubs soap with her glorious boobs to my back, one of her hand was rubbing and teasing my nipples while the other strokes my DID with tender loving care. It was not long before my DIDI ma re ki ta. I really felt like fucking her then and there in the shower room. When she saw my DIDI, I must declare she had this look of a tiger. Wah, must be thirsting to devour my DIDI for supper.

She dried me and made me lie on bed facing upwards. She pressed both of her hands on mine and her legs on my tights to stop me from moving then proceeded to tickling me all over with both of her tits. Oh what glorious tits.

She stopped her tits then just at my face level just close enough to let the tips of my tongue get into contact with her tits. I licked them like not tomorrow. Again she turned on her CFM look and asked me “do you want to drink my milk?”

Of course I said “Yes.”

She smiled mischievously and proceeded to start licking me from neck to slowly downwards around two of my nipples and then to my DIDI. I think my DIDI was ready to explode then. I was already seeing stars by then. She gave me that vixen look again and put the whole of my DIDI into her mouth. It felt moist and warm inside. YES! It felt like my DIDI has found home at last.

Then she preceded to Ass rim me while her fingers tip work on my torso in light and arousing strokes. Boy oh boy, she really knows how to every parts of her body. Finally with me still lying down she caps me and starts ridding on top of me. It was such a miraculous experience. Her pussy was already very wet, it was dripping and warm.

I could hear her liquid when we fucked. My hands massaged her boobs and her hands guided my hands to touch her. She was moaning like the end of the world.
Even when we fucked she still massages my DIDI with her pussy by squeezing my DIDI in a rhythmic manner. She must be very musically inclined to have such good sense of rhythm.

I finally came, she laid on top of me and hug me so tightly. She said will looking as though I was her everything, “Fucking with me gives me such a great sense of fulfilment.”

She then massaged me and then showered while massaging me after our fuck.

I definitely with RTF her again.

Name: Yi Ting
Height: Average
Face : 9.8
Boobs 33/34C
Body : 9.5
BBBJ: 9.9
Frenching: None
AR: 9.95
Attitude: Wild and hot, the CFM fuck me vixen look
GFE: 8
FJ : 9
Damage : $150 / 1hr worth every penny of it.
RTP: Definitely will. Must keep control or else will bankrupt myself in no time.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
FR on JJ

Tried JJ from L16W17 today. As per previous FRs, she really is quite a looker. Sharp eyes, sharp nose, high cheekbones, very unique look. Very small size as well, about 150 ++ cm, but with a good set of knockers on that small frame. As I am a sucker for small size girls (crystal etc), I got all horny just looking at her.

Bath was standard, but man she is a wild sex kitten on bed. The way she devour your body and cock is great, as she moans away like your body is a gourmet feast and she a starving woman. After such a warm-up, FJ is of course all the more shiok.

Looks 7.5/10
Body 7/5/10 Not for tall girl lovers though
BBBJ/catbath 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: No, too many girls to try. So far I only RTF bao-er since no one can match her for $100
Bro, JJ is prc $150? thanks for the FR. Agree with your assessment of Bao Er.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

JJ is cat 150.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

went to L24H13 find meng qi (梦奇) last sunday this is my 5 time visit
she is those cheap price but good good service type

name meng qi $100 1hr

looks 7.5

boob B+

Bbbj 8.5 (she like 69 position)

fj 8 (wet wet very song) 4-5 position

french yes

attitude 9 very friendy girl
Old 05-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happvy View Post
FR on YiTing, time of bonk 03052009

I wandered around that evening doing some window shopping. Apparently I came across this one shop which I have not stepped into for quite a while, L18H5. Surprisingly the Tao Kay still remembers me.

I sat down drinking Chinese tea the Tow Kay offered. I ask the Tow kay to recommend me some tua liap ni. He asked for a few of the girls to come and stand around. One of them caught my attention immediately. If there ever exists such a thing as a classical Come Fuck Me look, that one then on her face must definitely be the one. I immediately ask for her.

She has very beautiful curves, her proportions was just perfect. Her boobs protrude out prominently forcing the patterns of her pinkish looking bra to show visibly from under her dress.

She brought me into the room and undresses me. She really knows how to shower a guy. While she rubs soap with her glorious boobs to my back, one of her hand was rubbing and teasing my nipples while the other strokes my DID with tender loving care. It was not long before my DIDI ma re ki ta. I really felt like fucking her then and there in the shower room. When she saw my DIDI, I must declare she had this look of a tiger. Wah, must be thirsting to devour my DIDI for supper.

She dried me and made me lie on bed facing upwards. She pressed both of her hands on mine and her legs on my tights to stop me from moving then proceeded to tickling me all over with both of her tits. Oh what glorious tits.

She stopped her tits then just at my face level just close enough to let the tips of my tongue get into contact with her tits. I licked them like not tomorrow. Again she turned on her CFM look and asked me “do you want to drink my milk?”

Of course I said “Yes.”

She smiled mischievously and proceeded to start licking me from neck to slowly downwards around two of my nipples and then to my DIDI. I think my DIDI was ready to explode then. I was already seeing stars by then. She gave me that vixen look again and put the whole of my DIDI into her mouth. It felt moist and warm inside. YES! It felt like my DIDI has found home at last.

Then she preceded to Ass rim me while her fingers tip work on my torso in light and arousing strokes. Boy oh boy, she really knows how to every parts of her body. Finally with me still lying down she caps me and starts ridding on top of me. It was such a miraculous experience. Her pussy was already very wet, it was dripping and warm.

I could hear her liquid when we fucked. My hands massaged her boobs and her hands guided my hands to touch her. She was moaning like the end of the world.
Even when we fucked she still massages my DIDI with her pussy by squeezing my DIDI in a rhythmic manner. She must be very musically inclined to have such good sense of rhythm.

I finally came, she laid on top of me and hug me so tightly. She said will looking as though I was her everything, “Fucking with me gives me such a great sense of fulfilment.”

She then massaged me and then showered while massaging me after our fuck.

I definitely with RTF her again.

Name: Yi Ting
Height: Average
Face : 9.8
Boobs 33/34C
Body : 9.5
BBBJ: 9.9
Frenching: None
AR: 9.95
Attitude: Wild and hot, the CFM fuck me vixen look
GFE: 8
FJ : 9
Damage : $150 / 1hr worth every penny of it.
RTP: Definitely will. Must keep control or else will bankrupt myself in no time.
any idea this Yiting is from which house??? pls advice...
Old 05-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
Bigone65 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigone65 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe it's posted there - L18H5.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after all these PRCs arrived...

i have been very blur with who is at which house...

and who is who....
Old 05-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigone65 View Post
I believe it's posted there - L18H5.
Thanks BigOne65 for helping to clarify, my apologies for not making the location of Yi Ting clearer.

I feel I must always share the goods things with everyone.

Cheers
Old 05-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yuki 1639

Finally, got to rtf Yuki! She is back in service after recovering from that rough ride, but still look pretty tired even when I saw her during the early part of the afternoon.
Told the lady boss at 1639 I wanted Yuki. When she appears, for a moment I was trying to recall why have I made a note to rtf. As she was walking up the stairs in front of me, her nice round butts reminded me the reason. When the door closed and she turned around and smiled, for a moment I thought I was in Japan.

She helped stripped me and guided me to the shower, showered and toweled me, then showered herself while I waited on bed.

We hugged and slowly explored each others body with our hands the moment she climbed onto bed. Some light kisses and she moved to give me a slow and sensuous cat bath, so sensuous and gentle that you feel you are secretly making out with your secondary school classmate. Then came the bbbj … it felt pretty usual initially, but slowly a cool refreshing sensation spreads slowly from mini head. She must have secretly taken a fisherman’s friend before hopping into bed. The sensation was so erotic and ticklish that I find myself kissing her and body and working ourselves into the 69, and went into a competition to pleasure each other. Have to put my hat on her service attitude. She persisted on pleasuring me and in the end I have to request her to cap mini me. She look out, produced a cap, cap me with her mouth and continue with bj-ing … it drove me crazy within minutes. I turned her over, pressed myself on her and entered her slowly. She was tight and warmed. She held on to me tightly as penetrated her. I felt a strong urge to let go vigorously but reminded myself that she had just recovered. Strangely enough, that seems to make the entire session more erotic, building up to a massive orgasm of pleasure that I had not have for a long time.

She wanted to give me a massage, but I just held her in my arms and closed my eyes, and time just flew …
Old 06-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Yi Ting 1805

She is from Hunan,just started work around 10 days ago.

Looks : 6.5,she is not that outstanding compared to other pretty PRC,but got that kind of foxy CFM look

Body : 8 Model like,165cm,slim,fair,B cups with very nice looking long hair

Catbath : 5 didn't do much on this,just a few licks over nipples

AR : didn't do

BBBJ : 7 very hard & fast but short duration,think she was tired lah

Frenching : not allowed

FJ : 7 Horny girl & very good on top,asked me my fav position,willing to accommodate

Attitude : 7 Quite chatty & friendly

Maybe I got her late in the night,she looked tired. Very hygiene,strictly no frenching & didn't like to be licked. Think can improve if given time,btw she told me she will be on code red this week
Old 06-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xiaopang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: XIAO_ZHU Fresh FR Part 1 : FR On Zhu Er

hi how can i get the number
Old 06-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yuki 1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunku View Post
Finally, got to rtf Yuki! She is back in service after recovering from that rough ride, but still look pretty tired even when I saw her during the early part of the afternoon.
Told the lady boss at 1639 I wanted Yuki. When she appears, for a moment I was trying to recall why have I made a note to rtf. As she was walking up the stairs in front of me, her nice round butts reminded me the reason. When the door closed and she turned around and smiled, for a moment I thought I was in Japan.

She helped stripped me and guided me to the shower, showered and toweled me, then showered herself while I waited on bed.

We hugged and slowly explored each others body with our hands the moment she climbed onto bed. Some light kisses and she moved to give me a slow and sensuous cat bath, so sensuous and gentle that you feel you are secretly making out with your secondary school classmate. Then came the bbbj … it felt pretty usual initially, but slowly a cool refreshing sensation spreads slowly from mini head. She must have secretly taken a fisherman’s friend before hopping into bed. The sensation was so erotic and ticklish that I find myself kissing her and body and working ourselves into the 69, and went into a competition to pleasure each other. Have to put my hat on her service attitude. She persisted on pleasuring me and in the end I have to request her to cap mini me. She look out, produced a cap, cap me with her mouth and continue with bj-ing … it drove me crazy within minutes. I turned her over, pressed myself on her and entered her slowly. She was tight and warmed. She held on to me tightly as penetrated her. I felt a strong urge to let go vigorously but reminded myself that she had just recovered. Strangely enough, that seems to make the entire session more erotic, building up to a massive orgasm of pleasure that I had not have for a long time.

She wanted to give me a massage, but I just held her in my arms and closed my eyes, and time just flew …
Yo bro, great FR. But why you say "Japan"? She looks Japanese? I will try her soon -- but after Yuko.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bhpcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Violet (L28H31A) FR

This is my 3rd FR. Went down to Willie's place (read so much about him) to look for Joanne (having also read good things about her). She wasn't around, and the only Malaysian there was Violet.

Violet looks about 30, small amount of fats, not a slim waist, short hair. Face above average. Breasts were C-cup (I think) and natural.

Catbath was SOP except that she's stroking your dick with oil. BBBJ was also pretty standard, quite good. Her AR was fantastic! Better than Winnes.

Did a bit of painting on her. Nice looking pussy, slight smell.

I'm not much into normal FJ, so just went through the motions in Missionary and Doggy. Had a bit of difficulty getting in, she wasn't wet. Asked her how long she'd been working since she felt so tight. Years, she says. Your thing is too big. Right.

Told her to get back to AR and finished off with CIM. Heaven.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (not very slim)
Breasts: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 10/10 (I'm a bit biased)
FJ: 6/10 (she's willing)
CIM: Yes!
Overall: 8/10 (for me)

RTF: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lock_jhn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Yi Ting 1805

She is from Hunan,just started work around 10 days ago.

Looks : 6.5,she is not that outstanding compared to other pretty PRC,but got that kind of foxy CFM look

Body : 8 Model like,165cm,slim,fair,B cups with very nice looking long hair

Catbath : 5 didn't do much on this,just a few licks over nipples

AR : didn't do

BBBJ : 7 very hard & fast but short duration,think she was tired lah

Frenching : not allowed

FJ : 7 Horny girl & very good on top,asked me my fav position,willing to accommodate

Attitude : 7 Quite chatty & friendly

Maybe I got her late in the night,she looked tired. Very hygiene,strictly no frenching & didn't like to be licked. Think can improve if given time,btw she told me she will be on code red this week
Wah my curiosity got sparked about this girl YiTing and I thought I should head down to L18H5 to try her out. I went last night, but apparently the OKT said she already servicing someone else. He recommended me another Twa Ne Bu called Doris. I took his recommendation and tried her and thought I should do an FR on her instead.

This girl got the classical vixen look on her. She really knows to put use her breast to good use. I think it is a C-cup. Btw the seems like it is quite common for PRC chinese girls to have C-cup. I don't commonly find any C-cup local girls walking in streets around. Probably my ba chiu ta stamp or looking in the wrong place.

She did me boob massage front and back while we are in the shower. up and down, down and up again and then up and down again. My eyes focused on those two big papayas. Wah like yoyo like that one ah.

We then got into bed, she doesn't use much tongue on my body but mostly uses her boobs to caress me.

We frenched and the feeling was very wet. she twirls her tongue around mine and massages mine with her teeth after that for a while. She then put my DIDI into her mouth, not using condom. Wah Song Ah... nice warm and moist. She did not use teeth. The job was pretty smooth. my DIDI mari ki ta after that.

She kept on massaging my DIDI with her tongue by twirling her tongue 360 around my DIDI in her mouth. I think just when I cannot ta han and about to shoot she slowed down and started massaging my balls with her tongue.

She later put lubricant between her boobs and then clamped by very erected DIDI between then. Wah very smooth up and down action again. This time I shoot. Very nice to see the cum splattered on the face from between her boobs.

She gave me a massage after that. All in all I should say it was a good job.

Face : 8/10
Figure : 9/10, big boobs slim waist I like around 1.65
Boobs : 34 C
Skin : fair and smooth especially the part between the boobs
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: 8/10 best not teeth I like, very smooth and warm
French Kiss: 7 /10
A/R : non- didn't ask
Attitued: very professional, friendly

RTF: will come around again soon.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock_jhn View Post
This girl got the classical vixen look on her. She really knows to put use her breast to good use.
RTF: will come around again soon.
Bro,it turned out to be a better choice then,
thanks for your juicy FR,will try Doris this time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1