The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro,

I know this a a FR page only but this is not the same Bao Er as L24M13 one ya ?

Better dont confuse brudders here ...

the Bao Er of M13 is one of my favourite and is CAT100 only. Some OKT's now naming the "popular" girls same names so must be careful ...
Old 06-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential

Name : Amy / GiGi
Date of Boink: 4th July

I went to L18H05 on Saturday. The OKT told me a few days ago, there have been quite a few new girls recently and I have been meaning to try them out one by one for myself.

Today I decided to try out Gigi, she was dressed in silky yellow gown. In terms of looks and figure there are a few girls in the house that rate better (Doris, Yiting, Wang Qi). However it was best not to judge a book by its cover. I have to try out the actual service I received from Gigi before passing any judgement. Thus I did. We went into the room together after I foot OKT the bills.

Gigi has a good height, shoulder length hair and this natural slutty disposition which was a points up for me. We chatted for a while after we sat down on the bed. During the conversation, her fingers were on my lap, constantly doing smooth long stokes on my inner thigh. Slowly I started to feel turn on. Her gestures were very suggestive as well. I leaned in for the kiss, which she returned whole heartedly. The French kiss was wet and long. I noticed that her tongue was quite long, agile and active. From past experiences such a tongue does suggest a very good bbbj. I kept that in mind while her continued frenching.

During the course of the french kiss, she took off my clothes one article at a time while I did hers too. By the ed of this tonguey engagement both of us were down to our underwear. My DIDI was stiff making a hull through my underwear.

She took my hands and lead me to the shower for my cat bath. I allowed myself to be lead. I guess I was in for a ride.

let me side track a little here. Most cat baths I have received from other working ladies were like watching a performance on a faulty video.

"You cat bath is really good", I could not help but praise Amy "it feels more like a dance performance where each action follows one the other smoothly and stylistically."

"Oh, thank you" she replied before she smoothly shifted into her next position where my DIDI was clamped between her butt cheeks. My DIDI was standing up straight by then and quite nicely buried within. It was true what I said her movements, the use of her fingers and her breasts were very well coordinated.My didi was standing up straight 20secs after the cat bath and its been standing up in attention ever since.

I almost tried to pound in the shower without the condom on, that was how turned on I was. She giggled and avoid my grab.

"Come let me dry you up " she teasingly said while she wiped my DIDI with the towel and she kissed my on my lips. She then dragged me to bed when she had me lying faced downwards.

She started her massage session with me where she caress me from head to my toe. It felt really revitalizing.

Coming up from the toe she went into ass rim position where she got me sticking up my butt. That is when her long, sharp and agile tongue really got useful. She would kicked in circle around my ass rim interjected with up and down action along the full length of my ass in intervals.

During this time while her tongues was at work, her fingers were softly feeling my already very hardened DIDI between my legs.

Soon her tongue shifted her focus from my ass to my DIDI. It twirled round and round in circles on the tip of my DID before devouring the entire shaft of it in her mouth. Her mouth was nice and moist. My DIDI really felt at home inside. She used no teeth. Thus we remained in this position for a while. Me is this doggy position with my DIDI in her mouth and her tongue working unseen miracles.

"Flip over my dear" she finally said. After which she rode me like a horse and I finally cummed.

I felt totally relaxed after it all and lying motionless in bed was all I could manage. She did me a very professional massage after that before helping me with the shower and putting my clothes on.

Face : 6/10
Figure: 6/10
Height: 1.63m
boobs : 34B
Skin: Fair
Hair: Shoulder Lenght
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss: 8/10
Fuck Job: 7/10
A/R : 9/10
Attitude: gentle, demure, quite GFE

RTF: Yes. I find her service enjoyable.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Media Corp artiste, Ivy Lee lookalike

Before I goto my regular house, I popped over to L3021A to catch a glimpse of Lynn since bro Jordi is singing praises about her. However, her looks does not appeal to me. In fact I wanna RTF on Lulu but to my disappointment, she was on leave.

The auntie OKT recommended me to try Wawa as I asked if any pretty PRC were available at that point in time. She recommended me to try Wawa as she thought Wawa is prettier than Lulu.

WL Name - Wawa
House - L16H12 (Tommy's place)
Age - 24 years of age
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Miscellaneous info - She is only a week plus old in GL. Came at the sametime as Yaya (from the same house).

Look - 7.8/10

She resembles the Media Corp artiste, Ivy Lee to about 55-60% in my opinion but of course she looks younger than Ivy Lee. She has tinted permed hairdo. She possesses nice big double eyelid eyes and kissable lips. She has medium high-bridge nose and sightly broader facial shape than the local starlet, Ivy Lee.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is slim and possesses nice curve on her butts but the other areas are not so curvaecous. She is about 1.6 m tall or slightly shorter. Her stomach area seems to have some unsightly creases (surfaced when she bent down alittle) that makes me wonder if she has given birth before. Well, I may be wrong. Other than that she is generally ok.

Tits - 5.0/10

Definitely not for tits lover. Even though I am not a big tits fan, her tits are awfully small ... I am sorry ... I believe they are not even A cup. Her nipples are longish and reddish brown in colour. There is stretched marks on her right breast.

Shower - 7/10

She offered me a warm BBBJ and a standard thorough wash.

Cat-bath - 7/10

I considered that an amatuerish performance but I still gave her above-average points for the fine effort & good attitude considering that she is a newbie. Considering her fine attitude, she will certainly improve very soon. Just mark my words!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very passionate and engaging ... I liken that to frenching my GF. A lot of GFE built into the department. Super!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7/10

There is room for improvement. She offered 3/4 throat BBBJ but lacking in suction pressure. Again, I gave her points for her effort.

FJ - 8/10

I have to say she has one of the tightest pussy I have ever bonked in GL. We did squarting as well as standing doggie, gal-on-top and finally, missionary. I can't hold on to my ejaculation too long as her pussy was super tight. She tried her best to put in effort and place a lot of emphasis on developing GFE. Superb newbie!

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent! Bao Er from L28H31A should learn from her in this particular department if she wants more repeat business.

RTF - Yes, I am in the mood to bonk a Media Corp artiste lookalike.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-07-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kenlimcl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L20H33

alot of parking lot. Nicely renovated room.
美琴
美珍
美玲
Alot of nice and good service gals
Old 07-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skybaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lynn - My worst GL 150

after a long break away went roaming in gl last nite went to 1615 looking for prc and the okt intro mi to lynn her service is very good can adote quite many stlye she really made my day from spoil day to happy guy
so guys can try her ......
Old 07-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Song View Post
Actually I have to clarify that I dun think I made her cum le. Not that good la. After the incident I google and read that at certain time in the womans ovulation cycle she will be more easy to lubricate when sexcited. Not necessary to cum. If u want bao er to talk dirty it's easy. Just start it urself. I usually tell her I miss the smell of her pussy and want to lick her. When I bang her hard I ask her to tell me what she wants. UsuAlly she will ask me tofuck her. That simple. If you want a wl who really cumz you must try coco. Hard core. Not that pretty but hard core.
don't over-promote her else regular like us will wait long long
Old 07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media Corp artiste, Ivy Lee lookalike

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Before I goto my regular house, I popped over to L3021A to catch a glimpse of Lynn since bro Jordi is singing praises about her. However, her looks does not appeal to me. In fact I wanna RTF on Lulu but to my disappointment, she was on leave.

The auntie OKT recommended me to try Wawa as I asked if any pretty PRC were available at that point in time. She recommended me to try Wawa as she thought Wawa is prettier than Lulu.

WL Name - Wawa
House - L16H12 (Tommy's place)
Age - 24 years of age
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Miscellaneous info - She is only a week plus old in GL. Came at the sametime as Yaya (from the same house).

Look - 7.8/10

She resembles the Media Corp artiste, Ivy Lee to about 55-60% in my opinion but of course she looks younger than Ivy Lee. She has tinted permed hairdo. She possesses nice big double eyelid eyes and kissable lips. She has medium high-bridge nose and sightly broader facial shape than the local starlet, Ivy Lee.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is slim and possesses nice curve on her butts but the other areas are not so curvaecous. She is about 1.6 m tall or slightly shorter. Her stomach area seems to have some unsightly creases (surfaced when she bent down alittle) that makes me wonder if she has given birth before. Well, I may be wrong. Other than that she is generally ok.

Tits - 5.0/10

Definitely not for tits lover. Even though I am not a big tits fan, her tits are awfully small ... I am sorry ... I believe they are not even A cup. Her nipples are longish and reddish brown in colour. There is stretched marks on her right breast.

Shower - 7/10

She offered me a warm BBBJ and a standard thorough wash.

Cat-bath - 7/10

I considered that an amatuerish performance but I still gave her above-average points for the fine effort & good attitude considering that she is a newbie. Considering her fine attitude, she will certainly improve very soon. Just mark my words!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very passionate and engaging ... I liken that to frenching my GF. A lot of GFE built into the department. Super!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7/10

There is room for improvement. She offered 3/4 throat BBBJ but lacking in suction pressure. Again, I gave her points for her effort.

FJ - 8/10

I have to say she has one of the tightest pussy I have ever bonked in GL. We did squarting as well as standing doggie, gal-on-top and finally, missionary. I can't hold on to my ejaculation too long as her pussy was super tight. She tried her best to put in effort and place a lot of emphasis on developing GFE. Superb newbie!

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent! Bao Er from L28H31A should learn from her in this particular department if she wants more repeat business.

RTF - Yes, I am in the mood to bonk a Media Corp artiste lookalike.

Enjoy,
MaXx
bro maxx, I feel tat WaWa looks better than Ivy Lee

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
beyond76sgt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Kitty L18H5 on 6 July
1st bonk on cat150

She was working and OKT advised have to wait for abt 30mins more, but I don’t feel like waiting so long and asked if it will really take no longer than 30mins….OKT said no prob sure fast, then noticed its starting to rain outside….so decided to wait.
While waiting and sipping tea….i can hear some ‘ah…ah…ah….” From the door just opp where I m sitting….
Asked OKT who’s inside, he said “your Kitty loh”…… =p was thinking the 30mins worth the wait la……..Yes it really do take abt 30mins.

She’s a little fleshy, but with big boobies... very fair, cute face wearing black dress, very friendly.
We chat as she undress me, hug me and then touched my didi…
Went into the shower, catbath from the back and washed my didi while I play w her boobies…

proceed to bed, kiss n lick all over my body for abt 10mins while I enjoy watching her on the mirror reflection.
Finally started with her ontop... the way she moan is really gd, makes me wanna come fast, but she slow down as I signal her to.
Didn’t go for missionary as I quite like the way she was ontop so continue with more strength and finally made my deposit.

Looks: 6.0/10 (average looks)
Body: 6/10 (I find her a little too fleshy, but boobies is gd)
BJ: 6/10 (pressure and technique just ok)
AR: she didn’t offer, I also never ask
FJ: 7.5/10 (she do know how to play along and I actually like her moan)
GFE: 6/10 (not much as I don’t fancy too fleshy)
RTF: maybe not as wanna try others 1st
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buckmylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read FRs on Kitty from L18H5 quite a few times on this forum. I got curious and finally decided to try her out. I am somewhat of an S&M fetish.

I stepped into the house that day and ask the OKT for Kitty, she was sitting on the sofa, alittle on the plumb side, still she look nice, friendly and chatty type. I was wondering how come a girl like that can be that wild like what the other bros on the forum said. So fingers crossed I stepped into the room with her.

She took off my clothes and did me cat bath. where she did me a good and thorough job. I felt very refreshed after the bath not just turned on. My DIDI was standing up straight by the time I was out of the shower.

She then asked me to lie face down on the mattress. Thus I did. I guess this was the time she would pop the question like what most of the other bros said she would. Well she didn't. I fucking got tied up without even having any premonition. I could not see anything and my hands were tied.

She proceeded toying with me. I think she was either using her finger, tongue or nipples, but I felt sometime soft and delicious stroking my back mostly concentrated in the lower back area. It was seriously a turn on leh. That sensation hovered around my ass and then I was being ass rimed. wah really shiok.

She turned me around and toyed my DIDI like a lollipop. It felt really crazy I wanted to fuck her but cannot even to anything since I was all tied up. Eventually I cummed. That was when she took off my blind fold.

Wah actuallly. very shiok feeling, I laid down on the mattress totally relaxed while she cuddled up next to me and we frenched for quite a few times.

laggi shiok, she gave me a bath again and I left and she dressed me up.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
manikoman06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls bear with me as i am new to SBF.

I visited WH4 cause there seem a lot less activity there as compared to the one next door. Anyways met the OKT Japan and he introduced me to his house gal Ming Zhu( i hope i got the name right). She was a definate looker! She look a lot like the actress ShuQi, except she is the shorter version

We proceeded up to the room and attempted to communicate..(by the way i am an indian). Seem like a chicken and duck conversation(pardon the pun).

Think that broke the ice cause we could just laugh at each other try to communicate. Off to the shower...Nothing special there except for a warm BBBJ. Through wash though.

She helped me dry up after the shower and proceed to the bed. She is kinda new to this business as i gathered from our tiredsome conversation via the nokia hp dictonary. She was previously selling shoes if i understand correctly.

What is unique abt her is the GF feel u get from her. She is super jovial. Trys hard to please.
She has nice B Cup tits with inverted nipples. 7.5/10
She has a very nice body...8/10
Allows frenching and gets passionate when she gets turned on. 8/10
Nice clean pussy area with just some trimmed bush above the pussy area.

FJ was not the highlight as i got really carried way with the foreplay that we lost track of time. But managed to do do her in missionary position 7/10

After the session she led me out by holding my hands. Really a gf to the end and gave me a good bye kiss.

Girl: MING ZHU - PRC
House: WH04.
Looks: 10/10 (SHUQI)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Bcup inverted nipples but pops right out when stimulated.
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10 (Intrestingly she wanted to stimulate my asshole with a tiny vibrating gadget...i declined and asked her to AR instead)
CIM: never try
GFE: 10/10!!!
Damage: $150
RTF: Definitely!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
naomihew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey..any bro can recommend some PRC girls that famous in Geylang now. wanna have more option, recently only support Bao Er, she really can make u die on bed,....
Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential

I boinked GIGI from L18H5 today. I read a few FRs about her and got curious. I went down to L18H5 to ask the OKT for her. She was sitting there very relaxed on the sofa.

she look pleasant lah, I would not say stunning so as I saw a few girls in the house that were more stunning leh, one of them looking like a model actually. I also asked the OKT for that one's name.I think if never remember wrongly the other girl by the name of Wang Qi.

But anyway since I was there curious about the service of GiGi, I paid the money to the OKT and went in to the room with her.

She sat and chat with me alittle and we ended up frenching abit before she took me into the shower for cat bath. Like what one of the bros said, her cat bath really like a very shiok performance. By the time we finished, my DIDI was fully awake and ready to roll!

She makes really good use of her tongue, I must really give her points for that loh. Really really shiok when she used her tongue to go 360 around my DIDI. She really licked my DIDI like very tasty ice cream until ice cream almost melt (or almost shoot) hehe.

I cannot tahan anymore so I boinked her doggy style until I cum in her. Over all the experience very good leh.

Face : 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: 1.64m
boobs : 34C
Skin: Fair
Hair: Shoulder Length
BBBJ: 9/10
French Kiss: 9/10
Fuck Job: 6/10
A/R : 9/10

RTF: I fucking love her tongue ah
Old 09-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmylife View Post
I read FRs on Kitty from L18H5 quite a few times on this forum. I got curious and finally decided to try her out. I am somewhat of an S&M fetish.

I stepped into the house that day and ask the OKT for Kitty, she was sitting on the sofa, alittle on the plumb side, still she look nice, friendly and chatty type. I was wondering how come a girl like that can be that wild like what the other bros on the forum said. So fingers crossed I stepped into the room with her.

She took off my clothes and did me cat bath. where she did me a good and thorough job. I felt very refreshed after the bath not just turned on. My DIDI was standing up straight by the time I was out of the shower.

She then asked me to lie face down on the mattress. Thus I did. I guess this was the time she would pop the question like what most of the other bros said she would. Well she didn't. I fucking got tied up without even having any premonition. I could not see anything and my hands were tied.

She proceeded toying with me. I think she was either using her finger, tongue or nipples, but I felt sometime soft and delicious stroking my back mostly concentrated in the lower back area. It was seriously a turn on leh. That sensation hovered around my ass and then I was being ass rimed. wah really shiok.

She turned me around and toyed my DIDI like a lollipop. It felt really crazy I wanted to fuck her but cannot even to anything since I was all tied up. Eventually I cummed. That was when she took off my blind fold.

Wah actuallly. very shiok feeling, I laid down on the mattress totally relaxed while she cuddled up next to me and we frenched for quite a few times.

laggi shiok, she gave me a bath again and I left and she dressed me up.
Yah bro, I have tried her service before. Amazing service, isn't she? Her service one of a kind one. I think she really took S & M to a whole new level in Geylang. Hehe. Glad you shared your FR.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
oncemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FRs always make fun reading. But sometimes you have to realise that the chemistry with the girl for one brother may be different for another.

Earlier this week, I decided to try Wei Wei from Lorong 16. There have been some FRs on her here before.

Since I called her from another house, I had to wait for about half an hour. No problem. She arrived and when she came through the door I was surprised. I like petite girls with either a very sweet look or a solid CFM look.

Weo Wei was in between. Her hairstyle was a it kawaai as the Japanese say - low fringe cut straight across her forehead. She's tall - about 1.65m, I'd guess.

She was big boned, not fat but solid. Her boobs were medium to big bt beginning to show the effects of gravity! Just a bit though. Unfortunately, she had a tatoo just above her butt, another no no for me.

Still, i decided to make the best of tings and went into the shower. She frenches - by sticking her tongue down your mouth. Little chance to stick yours into hers.

The shower was short and SOP, a bit of making sure your dick and ahole is clean and then rubbing her body with soap and using it to rubba rubba you. She let me stick my finger into her ahole up to a half inch.

Then on to the bed with me on my back. Her BBBJ was very good. She deepthroats. Pushes her mouth all the way down to your base. Then up. Then down all the way. Then up and stop at the head with a swirling tongue action to keep your nerves high. Then back down to the base. All the time, she looks at you with big eyelash-framed eyes. Very nice.

She straddled my right leg and I used my foot to press her vagina hard. She started pressing her vagina hard back against my foot too. Then she moved it to my knee and pressed her vagina hard on the knee.

Woo. The sight in the mirror was enough to make me high. Then a bit of AR. Not wanting to spend my hard earned cum in her mouth, I flipped her over doggie style after she had put a cap on my little bro.

Here's where things began to go downhill. The sight of the tattoo on her butt bothered me a little. Then her pussy was a bit loose for me, (maybe because my bro is small?).

I like to rub the ahole as I plunge in and out the pussy. But Wei Wei wouldn't let me. If bros think she's an AJ provider, they may be disappointed. On the other hand, maybe it was just my finger she didn't want : )

She moaned very loudly. I don't need this as I know that I'm not that great and all I want is a grunt now and then.

I continued my entry-exit-entry-exit, gripping her hips tightly and trying not to focus on the tattoo until I came. She cleaned up and came back to the bed to give me a minor massage. Not bad. Got a little bit of strength. And covered my whole back. But nothing for the front.

Then it was back into the shower for the two of us and it was over. The whole thing took a quick 20 minutes. I was a bit disappointed. My regulars like Blue Diamond and Shun Zi take their time and know just how to "read" what I want. Wei Wei, in my own opinion, is a bit cold. Professional. Not much GFE. But this could just be with me : (

I got the fuck and spent the money. But I wish I had gone with my earlier instinct and RTF'ed Shun Zi.

Girl: Wei Wei - PRC
House: Not sure but from Lorong 16. I think House 50something.
Looks: 6/10 (not my type)
Body: 6.5/10 (as I said, not my type, bit with tatoo)
Boobs: i think C
BBBJ: 9/10 (she scores well here. bros who like deepthroat may want to try her)
AR: 7/10 (not bad but brief)
CIM: didn't try
AJ: she said she doesn't offer
Damage: $150 + $10 tip
RTF: nope. too big for me and not enough GFE. But I keep thinking of the deepthroat.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro maxx, I feel tat WaWa looks better than Ivy Lee
Ok bro CuntKing... you try her and then post your FR here, ok?

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1