The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ayoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 08-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leongho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party View Post
Bro grinder, your story made me jealous too... now i also steam liao...
Yah bro Party, I totally agree with you too. i can only use one word to describe this FR. SHIOK! Two thumbs up. I have not tried this Ying Zhi before but I will definitely drop by to give her a try the next time I am in geylang. Also that Su Su sounds tantalicious loh!

Yummy!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime;4446218]Just a short FR, was at GL (have not been here for the last 6 months) and quite surprised by the changes here. Too early for BS (the KTV), so tried the legal houses. Did 2 girls and here's the short FR :
/QUOTE]
KNN, tot u MIA liao....quiet quiet roam GL.......

Every kaki looking for u, including your sidekick or wingman...

call me.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
...after shower go to bed, start with catbath on back. she cleaned my ears thoroughly and i knew sure something will happen...

then on the front she started off on my nipples while i was busily tweaking hers. then she went down to my didi and start bbbj with that cfm face. ...and everytime she reach over to the table to get the hot water or to spit it out, instantly i would reach out to pluck her 2 hanging boobs.

then i request her to lie down as i attack her tits, licking and sucking on her nice erect nipples. painted her for a while and got a nice response, with her clutching my hand to her breast and clamping my head with her thighs. then i change to 69, and since she already let down her hair it was flowing all over down her shoulder and brushing against me.

...capped and i started on top. it was nice pumping at her clutching her 2 round firm tits. i kiss her neck and cheek...
wow, your session with ying zhi sounds exactly like a-mei of 2062. like EXACTLY.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongho View Post
Yah bro Party, I totally agree with you too. i can only use one word to describe this FR. SHIOK! Two thumbs up. I have not tried this Ying Zhi before but I will definitely drop by to give her a try the next time I am in geylang. Also that Su Su sounds tantalicious loh!

Yummy!
in that case you might want to try a-mei of 2062 then cos i know for a fact that it really happened with a-mei.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenlon View Post
wow, your session with ying zhi sounds exactly like a-mei of 2062. like EXACTLY.
Yup, i took a look, its lifted off from the other FR word for word of a section.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

was feeling horny last nite so went down to GL to check out M88 ... but in the end she not working ... KNS

Backup Xiao Li from WH04 ... remember bro MP description as having an amazonian physique + D Cups

Face - ok la quite sweet

Body - Boobs are damn big ... natural and good feel ... nipples harden easily

Bath - SOP

catbath - sibeh shiok sia ... wet skillful tongue

BBBJ - KNNBCCB sibeh shiok sia ... wet with superb tongue skills ... just the way i like it ... and she BBBJ for a damn long tie to boot

FJ - pretty good feel ... she's kinda tight ... missionay + doggie ... she not feeling too great so neber do cowgal

Attitude - to me she is mechanical during the fuck la ... but gotta give credit where credit's due ... she got sibeh solid service attitude ... even thought she feeling abit under the weather, when BBBJ me and i reach out to fondle her big boobs, she will adjust her position so that i can have easy access to grope both her neh neh ... i very impressed with her service standard and her BBBJ skills. a good package overall

RTF - unlikely ... too many gals too little time n $$$
Old 17-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was wondering around G after supper, at the usual Lorongs. It seems that during CNY, the whole place was very happening. Many scantily dressed girls spilling out from the KTV and pubs.

Along Guillimard road, there was two police SOC trucks. I tot there is going to be operations, but it was not to be. Surprisingly, I saw many FLs at Tarma road.

For myself, I settled for Qian Hui. Brief FR :
Height - 1.58 m
Origin - Hubei, China
Home Base - 1658A
Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.5/10 (about B. Recently I had fetish for not too big boobs)
Tattoo across hipsabove her butts.
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 8.5/10
RTF - Yes.
Old 18-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Xiao Li from WH04

Having gone thru some good FR on her,I looked for her last Friday but OKT told me she was sick. But at last managed to try her after CNY.

Saw her coming down from upstair at around 12:30 noon when she had a look at me & went to dry her hair. Knowing that I was waiting for her, it took her half an hour before she got ready ,giving me very bad impression Think she was still not feeling well,very quiet thru out the whole session.

Looks : 7 She is pleasant looking,quite matured though

Body : 7 Tall & slim but not as tight as I expected,busty,fair

Catbath : 7.5 Skillfull & stimulating

AR : 7 Wet & nice flicks,very hardworking

BBBJ : 8 Keep sucking over the small head with nice HJ,very skillful

FJ : 8 She is tight & really knows how to make one cum fast,I could only last for less than 5 mins

May be it's my luck or she is not feeling well,find her quite mechanical
& dao. No hard feeling for Xiao Li's fans,just my 2 cents worth,cheers!
Old 18-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
blan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Li from WH04

My first FR so enjoy and let me know if there's any way I can improve. If you like it, do encourage me with some points:P

This is my FR on Xiao Li just before CNY.

I went over just past 7pm and was surprised to find out that Xiao Li was about to knock off for the day. She was dressed in a teen top and miniskirt, exposing her ample bosom and long slender legs (ever made love to a busty slutty schoolgirl? :P). I was a bit hesitant as I didn't want a rush job but after reading so many positive posts about her, I gave in to my smaller head quickly

She led me to a room upstairs and quickly stripped. No foreplay there, but when she led me into the shower, the action started. She started by gently tickling my balls with her delicate fingers and left me begging for more. I yearned to crush her mountains of snow and pulled her roughly towards me. Gods, the sensation of her D cuppers against my bare skin is enough to drive me crazy. She stopped me then and there, and chased me out of the shower.

She stepped out of the shower a while later and slowly dried herself with a towel in front of the mirror. She wrapped the towel around her body and gave me a mischievous smile."你在看什么啊?" she asked. I told her "我看到了我的女神". She looked a little embarrassed "哪有?" I teased her "不是女神,就是小老婆咯".She pretended to be mad "你这个大色狼" and tried to pummel me on the chest, but all she accomplished was to loosen her towel and it threatened to slip away from her fair-skinned body.She exclaimed and managed to grab it before it dropped to the floor. The sight of her boobs barely covered by her towel was enough to drive me over the edge of lust and esire. I ripped the towel from her and tossed it onto the floor. There she was, fully exposed in front of me at last. Her delicious white skin, her D cup boobs which defied gravity, her slim long legs which led to the promised land....

Sexual tension mounting, I pushed her down roughly onto the bed. Holding her hand, I licked her fingers one by oone. She gave me a CFM look and then started caressing my little didi."转过身去" she whispered. I obeyed and she started with a boob massage that titillated my mind and tortured my little brother, which yearned to flip over and seek release in this young, nubile body. To my surprise, Xiao Li proceeded even further south and gave me an AR, which I must confess was quite SOP. That was actually unnecessary, as I was so excited by her boobs rubba.

Blowjob was next, it was also SOP and there is room for improvement (maybe will get better with training from our brothers:P) But at least she didn't rush the job, even though I was her last customer for the day. With schoolgirl fantasies raging in my mind, I ordered her to cap me and get into the cowgirl position. With one stroke, I thrusted deep into her even as she let out a low moan. It was a joy to see her twin peaks of snow swaying in the air as I started with slow deep thrusts. I gently squeezed them and licked them hungrily. After 5 mins of thrusting, I pulled her towards me and sneaked a quick kiss on her lips. She looked shocked but quickly pecked me back on the lips shyly. Ah, no frenching for me, not sure if any of our brothers managed frenching with this lass.

I flipped her around and went for the finish with quick shallow thrusts into Xiao Li. She hooked her legs around my waist and began to meet my thrusts as best she can. "小老婆,我要射了哦"I groaned. "来吧,小老婆要你的精。快,我要。。老公" Her reply was so stimulating that I lost it straight after that.
Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled the condom as I held her butt high and orgasmed. It was the most stimulating fuck I had in months.

After that, shower was SOP. Just before we left, I rewarded her with a light slap on her butt and she gave me a tight hug, whispering that she will tell my gf that i raped her if she ever meets me on the streets. Conclusion: A gentle looking girl, but definitely a wildcat lurking under her meek looks. Just need to meet a bro who can bring that wildcat out in bed:P

Ratings:

Face : 7 She looks a little like Olive Oyl actually, quite pleasant looking but teeth slightly discolored. Otherwise would rate higher.

Body : 8.5 D-cups, tall with long slim legs best of all, snow-white skin

BBBJ : 7 for hard work. Skill can be improved.

AR : 6.5 Wet licks, hardworking. Skill can be improved.

FJ : 8 Tight and knows how to stimulate to cum quickly.

GFE: 7 Can be improved with service before and after
Old 18-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ah Mei-WH06

Was looking for a second round after finishing off with Bao Bei. For a long time wanted to try Ah Mei from the same house as her looks appealed to me. Finally had the opportunity. Just a short FR though....

Home Base - WH06
Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 7/10 (Small. Not for boobs lovers)
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8.5/10
RTF - Yes

I think she is a hidden gem. Always see her sitting. Her looks might not appeal to all but she rings my bell. Her service is also pretty good. In fact, ended up doing it twice with her over two sessions and no problems at all.
Old 19-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Just tried Xiao Li today, quite a nice bonk. Her boobs are very nicely shaped.

I realise i din post any FR on the gals i tried recently, so a combined FRs for the 3 gals.

Qian Hong

Looks: 7.5 (Pretty with a bit of playful look)
Boobs: 7.7 (Nice C cups with pink inverted nipples)
Service: 9 (Excellent shower action and lots of bed action)
BBBJ: 7.2
FJ: 7.3

Guo Guo

Looks: 7.3 (Cute, really wa wa face and can pass off as 18 year old)
Boobs: 7.9 (D cups with pink nipples, a pity the shape is not ideal)
Service: 7.8 (Tits fuck is shiok!!!)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.1

Xiao Li

Looks: 8 (I like her looks, she look like a Taiwan Actress to me)
Boobs: 8.8 (Really Nice D cups with pink nipples, one of the nicest pair i have seen)
Service: 7 (Routine stuff, nothing fantastic)
BBBJ: 7.2
FJ: 7
Old 20-02-2010, 08:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Mang Guo 芒果 (3021A)

Saw her coming out from a legal house recently & found her looks really kawaii coz she was with specs on (think the only one among GL legal PRC girls). Paiseh guys,only a brief FR.

Origin : Hunan Province

Looks : 7 Demure & pleasant looking,to me can pass off as a local uni student

Body : 7 Slim,around 1.6m,shoulder length long hair,quite tanned,small boobs

BBBJ : 7 Tried hard to please,wet & tight suctions,alternating with balls
lickings,rooms to improve
FJ : 8 Very responsive,really enjoyed looking at her facial expressions

Catbath,AR : none, coz too busy with cuddling & tongue fights

Frenching : think she likes frenching but doesn't know how to do it well,
very very cute

Attitude 8: Friendly & very accommodating,think some of her customers
did request her to keep her specs on thru out the session
(told me she doesn't put them on every day,alternating with
contact lens)

Quite a good option if you feel like bonking a kawaii girl after watching
a Jap AV movie
Old 20-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neutrino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Keke

FR: Keke
L16h39 phone: 68413736

In search of a replacement for Doris, i think i found a near perfect match. the requirements were: slow sensual catbath (not like robot quick quick one), same slow and lingering no-teeth bbbj (dun like commando service, xiao li's one is very commando), big tits, 1.6-1.7m height and min 7/10 looks a must.

click with me (like Yingzhi 1805, very GFE), not too strong PRC accent so can understand her easily. very pretty and tall, the farking nicest, most perfect natural D cup tits you'll ever see, big yet perky and round and symmetrical! not droopy at all... amazing! service was slow, no rush, and bj was a solid 10+ mins, she'd go on forever if i didn't ask her to cap me, i suspect. but bros gotta hurry: she leaving by end march/early april, so 1+ month and then no more Keke!

Height: 1.67-1.7m (doris 1.65)
Face: 8.5/10 sweet + chio + cfm. nice long hair (doris 8 chio + cfm)
Personality: 9/10 very easy going, sweet and click very well. guo guo and Yingzhi is similar
Boobs: 10/10 34D confirm the perkiest natural big tits i'd have ever seen! nicer than doris, so perfect i thought it was fake! (doris 34c)
Body: 7.5/10 slim and tall, got a nice butt, nice to attack from behind! (doris 8)
catbath: 9/10 same sensual type, missed out the kneecaps though. but the ball sucking farking nice (doris 9)
BBBJ: 9/10 no teeth, slow buildup, deep throat was amazing. she like to bj with hair down, nice to sweep across skin, but i asked to tie up so can see her pretty cfm face! (doris 8.5-9)
HJ: know how to use a bit of hj (doris n/a did not provide)
Frenching: never try, mabbe next time (doris dun allow)
Painting: never try (doris allowed once)
Fingering: never try
AR: 7/10 i not big AR fan
Attitude: 9/10 very accomodating
GFE: 9/10 (Yingzhi 9.5 cuz she damn manja! doris ice queen she only 7.5/10)
FJ: 10/10 slippery, quite tight, bushy cb. super accomodating try all kinds of weird positions i request: cowgal with bouncing tits, doggy, missionary, reverse vertical cowgirl at the edge, reverse hort cowgirl can admire the boobs in the ceiling mirror, farking hot FJ
Damage: $150
RTF: 110% till she go back PRC
Old 21-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hugoreyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, have gotten gonorrhea from one of cat150 PRC. very painful experience, so please be careful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1