The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kazaaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Elaine

thanks for all the points. My very first post. More adventures. will be coming in 1days time, especially those with Elaine. few more to go.

For those who think whether is it real, yes it is real. But its a long time ago so recalling the good times take some time.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kensheeh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

campin here for more juicy elaine wan some marshmellows??
Old 14-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kazaaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before I continue, just a little insight about where I stay. I stayed in a 2 storey semi-detached. Nothing special about my house, but I feel that Elaine's house is so much better. She stayed just next to the house I lived. Her house is 3 level semi-detached. And her room is on the top level with a balcony all to herself. Without anyone, able to see any activity on the balcony, I must say that is an awesome part of that house.
I think I haven't really described her before. I will take this opportunity to do it. Elaine generally a petite looking girl. She have long, silky looking hair, that look slightly brownish(If you know what I mean.) Besides being well endowed with 2 beautiful boobs, she too have a shapely figure. Perhaps, that's the outcome of swimming. She is also moderately tanned. But I don't know how she tan herself till there is not much distinction between her tanned skin and areas beyond her bikini lines. As mentioned previously, she often shave herself and uses VEET for visible hair removal. That could be the reason for her silky, tanned skin. I will say she have this floral scent coming from her all the time, just the kind I like very much. And more adventures comes as I try to recall them.
As usual tuition go on, and I didn't do much more than that. But I did noticed that her dressing became more daring than before. Spaghetti top, shorts that also revealed her bum, bra that have its straps go behind her neck, lightly done up make-up, all these were things that was not there before. Her usual dressing was a coloured tee with a pair of shorts. No make-up or anything special.
With her help, I manage to pass my papers and made it into polytechnic. I planned a BBQ, and it have unknowingly became my second encounter with Elaine.
On the day of the BBQ, it was also my 3rd week of getting my license. I called Elaine.
Me: Hey Elaine
Elaine: Hello. Randy!
Me: Ready to go down? I will drive you there.
Elaine: Really! Erm... You wanna come over for a while?
Me: ok. See you in a bit.
I headed over to her place. I realised she was alone at home for more than a week now. Her parents were in the states to attend a very important function. But she was left behind, due to her last paper. It coincides with the trip duration. And they will not be back till 2weeks later. She invited me into her room. I have been into her room before. But it have been ages since the last time I stepped into her room, especially after I was permanently living with my grandma. Her room just like her personality was sweet and was in shades of light pink. And there are many white furry soft toys, a nice white fluffy carpet. Looking out onto the balcony, there is a pool side couch. I thought to myself "that's where she did her tans, naked."
she told me to wait a bit as she go wash up. Cheekily, I asked " do you need some help?" She smiled and entered the toilets. I heard the sound of her shower. I rested on her bed, knowing it will be a long night ahead. I fell asleep.
With some nudging, I woke up to see her naked. She stood there and asked me what would I want to see her dressed in. I walk closer to her, and hugged her. I whispered into her ears, "You're a naughty girl." She whispered back saying, "I know what you want. But you must not tell anyone about it." I entered her walk-in wardrobe, and to my surprise, she have many set of clothes that I have seen her in. Randomly, I picked a few sets and a few set of lingeries for the few days in the chalet. She got dressed. We packed up and we left.
On the way to the chalet, we chatted about the plans we have later. And I also asked her if she is willing to be my girl. Jokingly, she said "But you took something away from me and made me your girl right?" After saying this, she stick out her tongue. And she held my hand, and kept quiet.
Reaching the location, I held her hand and proceed to the chalet room. The classmates I invited will only be here tomorrow. So for me and Elaine, we have the room to ourselves.
I checked into the room. Elaine draw the curtain, and ensured all the doors are locked. She came to me, and I sat her beside me. I kissed her, and I removed her clothes. Revealing her body and a set of lingerie that barely able to contain her assets. I continued to kiss her and my hand on her boobs. I continued to explore her sensitive ears with my tongue. Noticing that she is breathing deeply with every breath she takes.
I went ahead to remove her bra, and her boobs sprang out just like the last incident 6 months ago. gently, I guided her to lay herself flat on the bed. I didn't dived straight into it. Slowly I moved down to her bust and I licked her nipples. Flicking it with my tongue, she squirmed with each flick. She held my head tightly to her chest. I thought what happened. Then I realised she was hitting her orgasm. I gave her nipples a good suck till she trembled.
I headed on to take off her undies. I noticed it was soaked with her juices. And her pussy glistened with her juices making it look so inviting. But there was something different it was so flushed, it was dark pink. I didn't lick or finger her. I took my shorts off and inserted my dick in her. It went in so smoothly with much resistance. I increased the tempo and I find her grabbing my back so hard. I continued to fuck her. When I realised I was going to cum. I remembered something. I forgot to put on condom, and she is not losing her grips. I couldn't take it anymore. I cummed directly into her unprotected vagina.
Slowly, I removed my dick out of her. I saw how the cum flowed out of her. I laid beside her. She recovered from the orgasm she had.
We bathed together. Perhaps it's the look on my face, she realised I was worried for what I have done. She assured that it was going to be fine. She leaned over to me and said "I took some pills beforehand." There and then, I heaved a sigh of relieve.
We went out for dinner, and we got some alcohol, ciggies and chips. Ensuring we need nothing else for the night, we drove back to the chalet.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
expresso1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow... fantastic!
tats the thing which every guy wishes to do!
do without CD and cum inside the pussy
Old 14-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
baccaratluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be able to do raw & a gf whom know how to take pill...too good to be truth. how lucky
Old 14-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccaratluck View Post
To be able to do raw & a gf whom know how to take pill...too good to be truth. how lucky
will she said ops but the pill i took was....vitamin C????
Old 14-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Pls do continue
Old 14-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 14-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myunclescrooge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good one..keep it up
Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

ended??????
Old 07-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asroma10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more story
Old 07-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Rosicrucian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the interesting update. I'm waiting for more.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fatfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one... More pls...
Old 08-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

The 1st part on the sleeping sex just like taken out from the Jap AV videos

Nice story - Camping for more
Old 08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Trio33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrio33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS mia already ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1