The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Stop been an arse.. Get a life.. I have decided to ban ur place and all ur gals! Congratulation. 1805

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
To all sammy boy members beware. These are [/B]the list of clones that have been going around writing fake FRs. Don't waste your money on WL after reading their FRs.

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
* EightPoints
* feifeilover
* chunni
* King.Cobra
* meyde00

I have wasted lots of money reading their stupid FRs and am very annoyed I think better go for FLs better, since I don't see any of them writing about FLs. Here is another one of my favourite FL joints. This time around the WL there has a big D-cup knockers.
Old 19-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Stop been an arse.. Get a life.. I have decided to ban ur place and all ur gals! Congratulation. 1805
Same here. You have my support, bro.
Old 19-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Bodylicious but lacking ...

I have been wanting to find some sexual spark in the bonking sessions these days to no avail. However, I'm getting bore and felt empty even after bonking a pretty lass nowdays. The sexual desire is only short live. I have had Si Si but the bonk lacklustre. It was not her fault as my taste is different from most if not all GL bonkers. I believe I have reached a level where bonking a SYT does not necessary would be able to sextisfy me. I have done Nan Xin, Moon, Sasha, M88, Yoyo, June, Mi Xue, Qian Hui, etc. for umpteen times but eventually their sexual attraction diminished within my system.

WL Name - Si Si
Age - 24 years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L16WH04
Height - 1.6 m
Misc info - She has worked in Macau before but her sexual skill no way near Nan Xin's standard

Look - 6.9/10

Presentable but nothing to shout. Some people may find her pretty.

Bod - 7.8/10

I gave her high marks although she ain't tall b'cos she has proportional physique like the retired Xiao Min. Her skin complexion is considered a little on the dark side compare to other PRC lasses. If L16WH04 has a in-house beauty contest, I would perhaps name her as Ms Bodylicious FIRST runners-up and Xiao Li, the Ms Bodylicious of L16WH04!

Tits - 7.8/10

She has great looking tits. They are firm, parabolically-rounded and yet absolutely naturale. However, her nipples are brown in colour. If they are pink in colour, I would give her 8.5/10.

Shower - N/A

No sexual action. I was utterly disappointed as she claimed that she used to work in Macau H/C.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

OK but nothing spectacular. She concentrated alot on my nipples varying in sucking pressure.

AR - N/A

Frenching - 7/10

I did french her but not long because I smelt a little strange body odour in her. Maybe she did not shower thoroughly. Maybe I am too fussy. I did not enjoy but I still gave her marks for her effort.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

She did a 2/3 to 3/4 throated BBBJ. Not very skilfull in my opinion. Don't be swayed by my words as I have super high standard for BBBJ as well as french kissing. Who knows, u might enjoy her BBBJ more than me.

FJ - 7.5/10

One thing good about her was, her pussy was really tight like one of the bros above mentioned. However, not very wet. Her pussy is not as nice as I would prefer and I therefore did not get myself wet in the mouth this time. Again, this is very personal ... As the saying goes, one man's abalone is maybe another man's stool. I got over with the session within two sexual styles only this time - Doggie & missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

Very polite, chatty and nice young lass.

RTF - Probably not ... The primary reason is already mentioned in my first paragraph of this FR.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Same here. You have my support, bro.
goodbye ying zhi and bebe. i would have want to come and rtf you one more time but this idiot drinkmilk is pissing me off so much the moment i think of 1805 i immediate feel dulan. bros lawry and enigma, same here too!
Old 20-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Xiu Xiu Fr by largeville

1612 - Xiu Xiu FR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally... my long awaited visit... ok here goes..

Did not have parking at first so circled round the place.. finally back infront of 1612 with lot. Went in to ask for Tian Tian, but already had customer waiting, was asked if I wanted Xiu Xiu... since I wasn't in a picky mood, i said sure.

In 10mins she arrived and we proceeded in to one of the rooms. I must say she's quite the SYT and i was secretly peeking into the cleavage which was obviously suffering from a push-up bra wannabe. Went into the room and TCSS started, she was really nice and chemistry started to build... as she kept saying she likes my eyes... i was like 'whatever'...

SOP shower... and BBBJ in the shower, this was the part i liked as she attempted several times with a deep throat... hardworking girl! Once done she told me to step out and proceed to the bed.... as she continued to shower. This was when i took my time to inspect the bed... sad state man... it had stains and i wasn't going to lie down there. She came out and told me to lie down... i gestured to her the stains and she put a towel down and told me to lie down... and then said we should try something different and do it standing... she laughed and agreed.

She kneeled down and started with a BBBJ again... several deepthroats, speeds and suction varied... not too bad. She was doing this for a good 15mins.. and i nearly unloaded into her. I sat down on a chair (with a towel over it) and she sat on my shaft pumping up and down with her back facing me... i grabbed her nice titties and played with her nipples... after less than 5 mins she was tired and i dont blame her.... we proceeded with standing doggie as she faced the mirror... finally she said her legs getting weak and we continued doggie on a 1-seater sofa as she was on all fours on it... i guess it was more comfortable.. this time she was arching her back as i pumped her... and i could see her knuckles turning white as she grabbed the fabric... i finally unloaded in her and made sure i didn't touch the bed as I nearly lost my balance.... i proceeded to the shower as i was sweating really bad... she came in after 10mins and i just stood there enjoying the cold water.... i stepped out and she continued to shower... as I dried myself... i got another serious hard on as I saw her bathe...

She noticed me and said in chinese... "again?"... she told me to help myself with the CD from her bag and we fucked in the shower in standing doggie... unfortunately i took a while to cum... so she sat on the toilet bowl (with the seat cover of cos) and jerked me till i cum all over her tits... and she said "wah... still have so much ah"... she then proceeded to shower again.

Overall, she's a hardworking and accommodating girl.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT type not the drop dead good looking kind).
Body: 7/10 Not more than 1.65m. Fair with tattoo over pubic area. Nice skin complexion, slightly underweight.
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup or at least B++. Light brown sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 I would have given 8/10 if i could CIM.
FJ: 8.5/10 accommodating to my nonsense.
RTF: frankly there are too many... will probably try Tian Tian or Si Si before I decide again.

If you enjoyed the FR by largeville)... you know what to do. (up largeville NOT ME)

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs list (Tian Tian)

Went down to 1612 after a massage + HJ session on last Saturday night.
Reached there about 2230...

Saw the falling tree at the entrence of Lorong 18??? Quite a big crowd there...
Atmosphere seems like quite happening that night as can saw few FL stand along Lor 16 when passing by...

I thought 2230 should be still early for GL activities but Tommy claims that it is quite late and consider last call for his girl liao... Seems like I really need more information to update myself...

Plan to RTF XiuXiu as really curious about her teo fuck....
Or maybe TRF YingYing also good...
But XiuXiu was busy and YingYing also not free at that moment...

Tommy introduced TianTian to me...But I was a bit hesitate to take...
The famous Pig-Tail girl???
He said he can guarantee TianTian service that's why he dare to introduce to me... But he never offer the money back guarantee like he offer Bro CuntKing... Ha...
OK. Just take lah since lazy to go other place hunting...

Went in the room with TianTian...
She offer to help me took off my clothes but I just not used to it...ha...
Her boobs was really beautity for her size... Felt soft and natural...
During the shower time, another new experience for me...
Even though she not offer bbbj like XiuXiu during shower...
But she turn over and offer her ass crack to massage my little bro...
OMG! What a fantastic feeling while I can grabe her handful boobs at the same time.... I nearly bend her down and do her raw in the bath room...
I won't dare to accept this furious offer anymore... really...

After shower, it's time for TianTian to perform her hot water licking KongFu...
All my back, legs and fingers can felt the water temperature in her mouth...
Just wonder why the water won't spilt from her mouth??? ha...
She even used her nipples to arousing my ears during the boobs massage...
She really know how to make good use of the nature assets...

Her bbbj also quite decent...
Deep throat, head turning, etc... Can felt that she really put effort on it.
Quite boring looking at the mirror and asked her to move closer to me for me to fingering her...
Surprising that she already wet and I asked her did she applied any KY?
She just smile and keep on working on my little bro...
Check again and I confirmed that it is not KY lah... It was her natural juice... Too bad I'm not a Good Painter... Bro who like to do painting sure won't felt thirsty if you meet TianTian... ha...

Start with missionary... my favourite position as I like to see my little bro in and out...
Few minutes later changed to doggy... Really can felt her tightness in this position... Felt my little bro can't really move smoothly in and out...
With her tightness and the good view from the mirrow, I expored few minutes later...
While I'm catching my breath with the same position, TianTian said something really made me shock...
She said she can guarantee that she will get pregnant if without the cap after this session...
I quickly pull out my little bro and checked whether the cap broke...
Lucky that the cap still 100% no broke...
Not so much as donate some during the HJ earlier on...
She really give me a shock by saying that statement...

Overall feeling...Good!!!
TianTian is a very hardworking girl who will try her very best to accomodate your reasonable needs. She is not a timewatcher even I'm her last customer but she still take her time to do whatever she need to do...
Can felt that she is a bit of homesick which may due to her young age. She may need more time to adapt the life here.
Her initiative to call me BAOBEI 寶貝 made me think of my ex-gf who already married in China... This also made me not so comfortable while talking to her...

Next visit to 1612 sure want to RTF XiuXiu as I really want to try her toe fuck + saw her FR post by bro largeville which made me really can't wait liao...ha...
Old 21-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hello feifei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Same here ... irritating
Old 21-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
ukblower is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haha and the clone list continues!!!

To all sammy boy members beware. These are the list of clones that have been going around writing fake FRs. Don't waste your money on WL after reading their FRs.

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
* EightPoints
* feifeilover
* chunni
* King.Cobra
* meyde00
* hello_feifei
Old 21-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
To all sammy boy members beware. These are the list of clones that have been going around writing fake FRs. Don't waste your money on WL after reading their FRs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukblower View Post
Haha and the clone list continues!!!

i dun even need to say anything. its pretty obvious unless you are a moron.
Old 21-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

FR on Wen Wen from L20H62 (Auntie Lora's house)

Origin: Black dragon River
Looks: 7.5/10 (oriental beauty, small nose and small mouth, long hair)
Body: 7.0/10 (Height: 1.62m, Weight: 50 Kg, she has perky butt, fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: 7.0/10, B-cup, natural and soft, no dropping, big nipples)
Shower: 6.0/10 (short body to body message and BBBJ)
AR: not hit target, outside only
Catbath: 7.0/10 (her finger nail touch is erotic)
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 7.0/10, slow and gentle style
FJ: 7.5/10, accommondation, various positions, natural response
GFE: 8.0/10 (she is friendly, open and sincere, no commerical feeling, she talk more things about her hometown.
RTF: Yes, possible

She is good for bros looking for a GFE feeling (she has sweet and sunshine smile), but not commodo style service.
Old 21-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Refreshing, Lithe & Silky-Smooth

Three words to describe this new SYT -

REFRESHING

Minimal commercial feel. Good for people like me who need a good change to enhance my sexual adrenaline and to bring up my sexual spark.

Lithe

She possesses a lithe, smooth and tight body like a teenager whom one usually see in Orchard road.

Silky Smooth

"Gear shifting" is absolutely silky smooth when negotiating tight corners ... Er ... Oops ... I am referring to the way she cat-bathed me, a la Zhong Qin of L16WH06. I personally prefer sensuous, steady and smooth kinda fore-play.

WL Name - Qian Qian
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.65 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Supposed to join L1658A as she was hand-picked by the owner of the now defunct join, L1658A. Amy from L1654A is also supposed to join L1658A.

Look - 7.3/10

I would not say she is outstandingly pretty but she possesses an air of charisma that I believe most would not reject her upon seeing her the first time. She has beautiful double-eyelid eyes and nice small kissable lips. I guess the only flaw on her face is her nose which does not really blend well with her overall feature. However, that is a very minor flaw.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has super smooth and fair body complexion. Her bod is like a teenager - tight, youthfully shaped and with minimum fats. I like ... She wears a red thread around her waist (perhaps for good luck).

Tits - 7.8/10

She possesses B-Cupper assets. Although not huge like most of her colleagues, she has youthfully firm and nice looking assets. Her nipples are pink in colour. I like ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a slow, sensuous and stimulating rub with soap. Very shiok indeed! We also frenched deeply & madly in the shower. I enjoy kissing this lass as her lips are smooth & soft. She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Her style which is sensuous, slow and steady drove me crazy in no time. I don't like aggressive fore-play actually. Her style is ideal as far as I am concern ...

AR - 7.8/10

Again, hers is sensuous and wet ... She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate the sensitive areas of my arse ... Very shiok ah!!! She also licked and sucked my testicals and scrotum.

Frenching - 8/10
Deep, passionate and wet. We spent hell lots of time in this department ... I was simply mesmerized!!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She licked and sucked my heirloom like a young gal savouring an ice-cream. I can see she did it with a lot of FEEL. Very stimulating deep-throated BBBJ ... Awesome!!

FJ - 7.9/10

She was tight and wet, man!! I bonked her in various fashion till I can't take it anymore and fired off in the classic position, Missionary! She was superb! I must say it was a very refreshing bonk as the usual commercial feel does not exist per what bro Lawry has mentioned in his FR.

Attitude - 8/10

Super!! Lots of GFE!

RTF - Yes!! I have already RTF when I wrote this FR.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
XiuXiu 1612 FR by roamersg

168m
XX can be well-compared to LuLu. I think the are exactly the same height, but they also have very similar bodies--thin, no flab on stomach, but with nice, soft C-cup breasts. Her breasts are XX's strength, they are perfect! Firm, not sagging, yet round and soft with pink nipples. And they are quite sensitive so she enjoys you playing with them. XX also has nicer legs than Moon or Mi'er, similar to LuLu. However, her ass is a bit too narrow for an ideal figure, though I rate her figure high, 9.0.

Her weakness is her face, perhaps a 5 also. (Again, 5 means average for young girl you see in the street, so it's fine!) But for me, I had much stronger GFE with her than Moon. Wonderful FK, very affectionate, and chatty in a fun, GF-way. Definitely plan to RTF!

Hope that helps for you bros who like taller girls!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Thanks bro eze.. I too tried her yesterday... If you don't mind I will just modify your FR...

FR on Wen Wen from L20H62 (Auntie Lora's house)

Bro bobhowardus,

Not at all. Actually, I am honoured.

Cheers.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Refreshing, Lithe & Silky-Smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Three words to describe this new SYT -

REFRESHING

Minimal commercial feel. Good for people like me who need a good change to enhance my sexual adrenaline and to bring up my sexual spark.

Lithe

She possesses a lithe, smooth and tight body like a teenager whom one usually see in Orchard road.

Silky Smooth

"Gear shifting" is absolutely silky smooth when negotiating tight corners ... Er ... Oops ... I am referring to the way she cat-bathed me, a la Zhong Qin of L16WH06. I personally prefer sensuous, steady and smooth kinda fore-play.

WL Name - Qian Qian
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.65 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Supposed to join L1658A as she was hand-picked by the owner of the now defunct join, L1658A. Amy from L1654A is also supposed to join L1658A.

Look - 7.3/10

I would not say she is outstandingly pretty but she possesses an air of charisma that I believe most would not reject her upon seeing her the first time. She has beautiful double-eyelid eyes and nice small kissable lips. I guess the only flaw on her face is her nose which does not really blend well with her overall feature. However, that is a very minor flaw.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has super smooth and fair body complexion. Her bod is like a teenager - tight, youthfully shaped and with minimum fats. I like ... She wears a red thread around her waist (perhaps for good luck).

Tits - 7.8/10

She possesses B-Cupper assets. Although not huge like most of her colleagues, she has youthfully firm and nice looking assets. Her nipples are pink in colour. I like ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a slow, sensuous and stimulating rub with soap. Very shiok indeed! We also frenched deeply & madly in the shower. I enjoy kissing this lass as her lips are smooth & soft. She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Her style which is sensuous, slow and steady drove me crazy in no time. I don't like aggressive fore-play actually. Her style is ideal as far as I am concern ...

AR - 7.8/10

Again, hers is sensuous and wet ... She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate the sensitive areas of my arse ... Very shiok ah!!! She also licked and sucked my testicals and scrotum.

Frenching - 8/10
Deep, passionate and wet. We spent hell lots of time in this department ... I was simply mesmerized!!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She licked and sucked my heirloom like a young gal savouring an ice-cream. I can see she did it with a lot of FEEL. Very stimulating deep-throated BBBJ ... Awesome!!

FJ - 7.9/10

She was tight and wet, man!! I bonked her in various fashion till I can't take it anymore and fired off in the classic position, Missionary! She was superb! I must say it was a very refreshing bonk as the usual commercial feel does not exist per what bro Lawry has mentioned in his FR.

Attitude - 8/10

Super!! Lots of GFE!

RTF - Yes!! I have already RTF when I wrote this FR.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Wow, gem, gem, gem! my target today then.
Old 22-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Wink Another lass who used to work in Macau ...

Coincidentally most of the WL whom I am attracted to happen to be based in L1654A. In fact I am not a very loyal client of any house. I would patronize which ever fuckshop whose OKT are friendly & courteous, environment is reasonably condusive and most importantly, the WL are above-average in the Looks & Service departments. That suggests why I seldom patronize Willie's joint nowadays as it was not very condusive although Willie is a very nice OKT.

WL Name - Jaycee (a.k.a. JC for short)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.65 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been working in GL only for a couple of days and she formerly worked in Macau before her stint here.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is considered pretty by GL150 standard. She has fair and smooth facial complexion. Her makeup is not overly done which I prefer. She has long tinted and permed hairdo.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim and possesses smooth fair body complexion.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses C-Cup surgically-adjusted tits. In terms of texture and feel, they are very well done as they are rather tender to the touch. In terms of physical outlook, they definitely does not look natural to me. Her nipples are pale pink in colour. This is where she scores ... Hehehehe!

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a breast massage on my priceless heirloom ... We also frenched in the shower. It was certainly a great prelude to the grand finale.

Frenching - 6.5/10

Yes, but not as skillful as my regulars ... I don't enjoy it!

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Good effort but not as stimulating as my regulars. There was one thing she did that made up for her lacking in other areas ...

BBBJ - 7/10

Not bad but lose up a tad to my regular ... She offered 3/4-deep BBBJ. One thing I like was, it was a moist BBBJ which I like ... There is room for improvement in this department.

FJ - 7.3/10

She is fine but not as good as my regulars. We adopted 3 positions - Doggie, frontal assault (with her limbs leaned against my pecs) and missionary. She claimed she cummed but am not certain if she was merely play-acting to boast my ego. She told me yesterday she did not cum while being bonked ... Hehehehe!

Attitude - 7.5/10

She is the usual polite and smiley WL.

RTF - I'm afraid I prefer my regulars ...

P/S: Please try her as she might turn up to be a darling to you as I can see her client base is growing pretty fast despite that she is a newbie in GL.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-04-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Typo error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1