The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

珊珊(2011a)

age 24 yrs

body 8/10

boobs c-cup nice perky nipples

catbath 8/10

fj 9/10 real n loud moaning

attitude 10.5/10

GFE naturally friendly chatty

RTF yes.... must try her special service in bathroom (die die must try)
Old 23-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Another lass who used to work in Macau ...

[QUOTE=max_priest;4795314][I]
[B]WL Name - Jaycee (a.k.a. JC for short)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.65 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Tits - 7/10

She possesses C-Cup surgically-adjusted tits. In terms of texture and feel, they are very well done as they are rather tender to the touch. In terms of physical outlook, they definitely does not look natural to me. Her nipples are pale pink in colour..

I prefer the real thing!! Think I will give her a miss..,
Old 23-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Si Si (Hainan Island)

Read her name somewhere in this forum and when the OKT recommend to me after I told him of my preferences, I immediately on.

After a wait of 15 mins, a petite young lady with sizeable boobs came in and introduced herself. No wait liao, put down my drink and proceeded to room asap. Inside the room, she stripped for me and herself and my bro immediately saluated upon the sight of her boobs. A simple gf like hug and she led me to the shower. A sensational rubba rubba session followed before she beckoned me to dry out and wait on the bed.

Started with lying on back and body to body sensation, the feeling was undescribable. Blew into my ears, making me sibeh horny. Turn to the front, the boobs went up and down while seducing my bro. Commented on my bro (ok I know a lot of bros here have big ones but she say big so big loh) The BJ was intense yet sweet before she begged me to suck her. Wait for wat, attacked her and found the fountain flowing like nobody's biz. Then she begged me to up her liao.

Began with her on top and the sight of her unclipping her hair and bouncing boobs was a sight to behold. Proceeded to doggie before shooting off in missionary position. Kept praising my bro again and strongly recommended her sis bei bei to me for a shuan fei session. Make me sibeh gian.. Finished bathing and exited with a hug n kiss.

Looks: Okay not a great beauty
Boobs: Big for her petite size, forgot to ask wat cup
BBBJ : 8/10
Piak Piak : 9/10 (Love her in doggie style and her loud moans)
Overall : ****

Gonna try bei bei next !
Old 23-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

thanks bro boboshot for shan shan fr just try her this afternoon

shan shan for 2011A

FACE 7/10

body 7.5/10

boob 8/10

catbath 9/10

FJ 9/10 (wet pussy)

RTF yes will try tomorrow
Old 23-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tamiya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Err...... correct me if I am wrong but isn't JC from malaysia? How come there is another JC from china as Max Priest stated?
Old 24-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
EightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I seldom patronize Willie's joint nowadays as it was not very condusive although Willie is a very nice OKT ...
May I ask why is Willie's joint not very condusive ?

Can elaborate what you meant by "not very condusive" ?

Thanks

1) Jelly (Gone home)
2) BMW
3) Benz
4) Xiao Min
5) Qing Qing
Old 24-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mamamiayeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Mary (1805)

Look - 7.5/10

Very CFM look. Deep eye lash and thick lipstick. Heavy makeup and sexy face. She turned me on at first sight.

Body - 7/10

Whoa… she stripped to her red g-string,. I buay ta han already. Very sexy body. Boobs a bit small but the sexy g string made up for it.

Shower - 8/10

Shiok… She gave me a Boobs fuck inside the shower. The rubbing of my dick between those melons is unforgettable.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Lots of licking and gave me a HJ as she was licking my nipples.. my DIDI became very, very hard… After that She lied on all fours and I serviced her. I massage her bum. Whoa fleshy and tight and stroke her clit occasionally. She loved it!

AR – 8/10

Heavenly!… she used fruit jelly inside the mouth and gave me a stimulating AR.

BBBJ – 8.5/10

She held my didi from the side and kissed the head like kissing a baby. She stroked the body tenderly and licked the side. Slowly she slurped it like an ice cream and go harder and harder. Occasionally, she pushed up the dick and lick the balls below.

FJ - 8/10

We tried one postion which is missionary. I could not control my cum and shot there.

Atttiude - 8/10

A very slutty girl.

RTF – Maybe next time.
Old 24-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[I]Coincidentally most of the WL whom I am attracted to happen to be based in L1654A.
Enjoy,
MaXx
Haha Oh yes I can understand!

And the list of clones continues

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
* EightPoints
* feifeilover
* chunni
* King.Cobra
* meyde00
* hello_feifei
Old 24-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your FR on her so solid n full of compliments,yet u don't sound willing to rtf her?????? Don't sound logical to me... Seems like u wanna promote her but yet don't wanna to be linked to her in whatever way.

I guess is this FR is fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiayeah View Post
FR on Mary (1805)

Look - 7.5/10

Very CFM look. Deep eye lash and thick lipstick. Heavy makeup and sexy face. She turned me on at first sight.

Body - 7/10

Whoa… she stripped to her red g-string,. I buay ta han already. Very sexy body. Boobs a bit small but the sexy g string made up for it.

Shower - 8/10

Shiok… She gave me a Boobs fuck inside the shower. The rubbing of my dick between those melons is unforgettable.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Lots of licking and gave me a HJ as she was licking my nipples.. my DIDI became very, very hard… After that She lied on all fours and I serviced her. I massage her bum. Whoa fleshy and tight and stroke her clit occasionally. She loved it!

AR – 8/10

Heavenly!… she used fruit jelly inside the mouth and gave me a stimulating AR.

BBBJ – 8.5/10

She held my didi from the side and kissed the head like kissing a baby. She stroked the body tenderly and licked the side. Slowly she slurped it like an ice cream and go harder and harder. Occasionally, she pushed up the dick and lick the balls below.

FJ - 8/10

We tried one postion which is missionary. I could not control my cum and shot there.

Atttiude - 8/10

A very slutty girl.

RTF – Maybe next time.
Old 25-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Tried Fei Fei at 1654a last week. had to take her after seeing her walk out with another customer. Rather nice and sweet with a nice smooth body with nice tits. Will prob RTF.

Any bros tried Fei Fei and Moon and Qi Qi before.

I have seen all the FRs on Moon and QiQi but if not from any one same person. If any bros had been with all these 3 before, I would appreciate any special differences and comments between the 3.

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
Your FR on her so solid n full of compliments,yet u don't sound willing to rtf her?????? Don't sound logical to me... Seems like u wanna promote her but yet don't wanna to be linked to her in whatever way.

I guess is this FR is fake.
nevertheless it was an entertaining read. Haha
Old 27-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sasadancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Tina (1805)
Looks – 7 Slutty looks
Body – 7.5 Nice bum
Boobs – 6.5 B cup
BBBJ – 8 Slow and steady
AR – Didn’t try
FJ – 7/10 SOP
RTF – Maybe
Overall Exp: Good to unleash stress and cum. See my FR below…

Just finished a DnD from my company a few days ago. I was at this golf course at Sentosa and there was this performance of 2 girls doing pole dancing. Whaa CB.. watched until lim bei damn steam. They are wearing tight shorts.. so short that I could see the flesh of the bum. And those slender legs and thighs was really…. CB

I needed to unleash myself and went to my favourite house 1805 and waited in the room. I asked for the girl that is available now and the Okt recommended Tina.

On fist looks, ok lah. As long as she looked slutty, has 2 boobs and a vagina, I couldn’t care for less. The moment I thought of the 2 pole damncing girls, I needed a fuck desperately.

We went inside the room and she sit down beside me, and we started chatting. She was a pretty good girlfriend material and she shared my feelings thoroughly. But after a while, I buay tahan and lunged at her and forced kiss her. She pushed me aside and told me to relax.

She went inside the batheroom and gave me a CFM wink as she pulled down her skirt.

My jaws dropped open. Whaa CB…. Fucking tight ass and a super tight black g string. I rushed forward and used my groin and rubbed againsyt her ass. Heavenly. She held my hands and led me inside the bathroom.

After a quick bathe, I lied down on the bed, and she poured oil over her body and mine. The feeling was quite shiok, with the wet liquid flowing on my skin.
She followed by rubbing her hands, body and boobs all over mine, with the oil acting as lubricant in between. She was licking my ears, my neck, my body, my toes and my asshole. But the best part will always be the cock and the shaft. She blowed me real hard and was deep throating me.

She licked my shaft and I kept looking at her all this while and also the mirror while my hands were all over her boobs. She ate my balls and cock back and forth. All this for about 10 minutes. I finally told her to stop as I will cum. She smiled and put on the cap for me.

I turned back and place her legs on my shoulder. I entered her missionary and kept pumping. She was using her hands to hold her boobs enticing me to have a go at her. I grabbed her boobs hard and was still ramming into her. She kept moaning and groaning in sheer pressure. I released all my past residue and stress after 5 mins.

I left the house, my knees still feeling weak.
Old 27-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
nevertheless it was an entertaining read. Haha
No matter how well written or how entertaining, it's fake!!!
How to trust a fake FR to give u true opinion??? Only newbies perhaps but that's just one time Kenna tricked by u n u won't see him ever again.

U are just pissing everyone off, n lesser n lesser will go to 1805 liao!
Old 27-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
XiuXiu 1612 (beside Hotel 81) FR by bro bong

Returned to HQ yesterday after a long absence, and glad to see that Tommy has added new rooms to his house, and more importantly added more and better looking housegirls.

Though I was gone for a while, Tommy still recalled who I am, and we chatted over a cup of tea. Since I wasn't familiar with his current stable of ladies, I left it to him to make the recommendation, and along came XiuXiu.

XX is by no means a stunner at first glance, but her look comes across as quite natural, and less reliant on makeup to enhance, compared to some of the other PRC ladies coming in and out of the house. She's taller than the average WL (I guess about 162 or so) with a slim frame, but quite well endowed.

I won't go into the details of the session as your mileage might vary, but in general, she is a very hardworking lady, with an excellent attitude to match. She tried very hard to work on the GFE between us, and we ended up joking quite a bit. Throughout the session, you can see her eagerness to please, and she's relatively accommodating.

No ratings from me, as I find it very difficult to condense an experience into a number, and I haven't tried enough WLs recently to be able to rate comparatively. But she is a potential RTF as I believe that her good service attitude should extend beyond just a one-off session.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 28-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Adrenaline rush ...

WL Name - QiQi
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Only work for a couple of days since she arrived in S'pore. Last week she was on menses after the first day at work.

Look - 7.8/10

Yes, she is lovely and young. She has cute dimples and never fail to give me a attractive smile. I like her wavy hairdo which gave her alot of omph! Very womenly indeed and yet a lovely SYT.

Bod - 7.8/10

I won't give her more than 7.8/10 b'cos her physique is not proportionate in the sense that her tits may be too huge for her physique and her butts are quite flat. However, she has fair and ultra smooth body complexion.

Tits - 8.5/10

Although I may not be a huge tits fan, I enjoyed moulding and sucking her very well-endowed D cupper assets thoroughly. Her nipples are pink in colour ... Nice!! It was certainly an eye-opener for me as I rarely see such a pair of ample low-hanging fruits on a slim body of a gal in Asia.

Shower - 8/10

She gave me a soapy body-to-body massage and a ultra deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched each other passionately. This brought up the burning flame within me in no time ...

Cat-bath - 7.8/10

3 S - Slow, smooth and steady. I enjoyed every moment of it and I was wishing it would last forever ... We kissed each other from time to time ...

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very engaging and mesmerizing ... ShiokadOoo!!!

AR - 7.8/10

Stimulating and good effort with her hand caressing my hard-on dick simultaneously.

BBBJ - 8/10

I felt an adrenaline rush the moment she engulfed my massive tool into her smally mouth. She offered an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. She twisted her head and twirled her tongue alot while BBBJing me. ShiokadOoo!!! We also adopted 69 fashion. I gave her a good lube down south to prepare her for my intense assault later ...

FJ - 8/10

Her other opening down south was certainly tight and moist. We adopted gal on top, scissor style, both standing & squarting doggie and Ultimately I fired off my load in missionary. We frenched almost non-stopped while bonking in missionary. It was an adrenaline pumping session!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very friendly and smiley.

RTF - It was a foregone conclusion ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1