The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Ms Kawaii, U sure you're 22 years of age???

WL Name - Kiki
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.6 m
Misc Info - She is the latest addition of L1654A. A potential prize possession of L1654A owner

Look - 8.5/10

OMFG!!! She can easily pass off as a 17-18 years old teenager although she is 22 years of age this year. She is adorable, big eyes w/double-eyelids, high bridge nose, nice kissable lips, and all the features associated with a Kawaii ... I fancy her look.

Body - 7.8/10

Although not tall compare to her colleagues like Moon, Lan Xin, Jessie, etc., she has a proportional physique ... Nice rounded butts ... Thats a plus!

Tits - 7.8/10

She has firm and youthfully-developed B cup assets. The bonus is, her nipples are red in colour. Very attractive indeed!

Shower - 7.8/10

We frenched passionately non-stop like real lovers. She also gave me a body-to-body soapy massage. I gave her a boobs and clitoris massage in reciprocation ... These sent her to cloub 9 fairly quickly as I felt vagina fluid flowing out gradually ...

Frenching - 8/10

Very engaging and passionate. A word of caution - Do not force her to french or kiss you if she does not want to. Please be patient and give this newbie time. In any case, although she is a WL, it is entirely her perogative when comes to kissing or frenching you. One can usually do almost everything with any WL in general, but not frenching or kissing sometime. No one can fathom what is on the mind of these WL.

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

The action started immediately when the door closed against us till the grand finale. Awesome!! She was playful, proactive and spontaneous in this department. I enjoyed every moment of it. I gave her a long and deep cunninlingus that made her cried up loud in estacy & begged for more. BTW, she is the owner of one of the best looking pussy. It appears like it was seldom use.

AR - 7/10

Ok, but not as stimulating as my regulars. WLs like Sasa, Qian Qian and QiQi are excellent in this department.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She is fine but there are room for improvement in this department. Mind you, I have very high standard in this department. Therefore, please read between my lines.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was moist and tight. I like it very much ... Her pussy reacted to my sexual action spontaneously. We adopted several positions - gal on top, frontal assault (with my legs bent and her legs spreaded like eagle wings), doggie bonk, scissor fashion and ultimately, I fired off in the classique position, Missionary. We were absolutely drained upon reaching climax ... It was worth it as I enjoyed the sesssion thoroughly.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Great!

RTF - What say you?? I already did!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-06-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 03-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Longshank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Jojo of 1654A

Hi Bros,

I'm new here and first time writing an experience with a G girl, i normally go to Dome 2 but with all the recent AV activities, i decided to play it safe.

After various reports about the this Jojo, i decided to try her out myself...

Looks: 8/10 Outstanding features, she stands out among other girls, maybe because there were 7 only at that time.
Body:6/10 Alittle chubby only around the waist.
Boobs: 8/10 I like them nice, round and natural, i think its a good C cup.
BBBJ:8/10, one of the best i've had.
FJ: 8/10 she accedes to my requests and fairly adventurous.
AR:9/10 First time for me, so it was sensational, so ratings are bias.
Overall Service:8/10 I would return to patronize her, she's initially cold, but then will take the effort to warm up to me when we talk more.

I hope this report is sufficient. 1654A is the place where i pop my 'Geylang-cherry' if there is every such a term.

I think the reports provided so far are fairly accurate, thanks for all the postings that's really helped me find the right place.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Er ... Eh ... I thought U look like the starlet, Shu Qi ...

WL Name - Dou Dou
Age - 24 years
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdo, PRC
Height - 1.6 m
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Speak fluent Cantonese with Hong Konger accent

Look - 7/10 (If she tied up her hair); 7.7/10 (If she let her hair down naturally)

She looks like Shu Qi about 50% at certain angle. If she ties up her hair, she looks more mature. I would personally prefer her to let her hair down naturally. She is considered pretty by GL150 standard.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. She has fair and smooth body complexion. Unlike most PRC lasses, her butts are at least not flat although she is slim.

Tits - 7.5/10

Not for huge titties lovers. She has A+ to B-cup assets and attractive maroon colour pencil eraser size nipples.

Shower - 7.8/10

We frenched and caressed each other furiously as if we are sexually addicted to each other. She also gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my erotic zones.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She would lick me from back to front. Quite stimulatingly done!

AR - 7.5/10

I like the way she used her tongue to tip to probe my arse crack. However, minus points for not making use of her hands to caress my hard on dick. Her more seasoned colleague, Sa Sa is more enterprising in this aspect.

French - 8.5/10

It was passionately and engagingly done! Heavenly, man!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She offered me deep-throated BBBJ. Quite shiok indeed!

FJ - 8.5/10

She was tight and moist like most of the new kids on the block. We adopted gal on top, doggie bonking and missionary. It was another awesome and enjoyable bonk for me. I can't get enough of her.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Super!

RTF - I have already done her many times. Now is your turn, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
mrchee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Went down to 1805 to bang Ying Zhi a few nights ago. She looked stunning in her car showroom costume.. like a racequeen. She is very tall, with slim and sexy legs and a perfect figure… hmmm….

Body: 9/10
Slim and sexy. B cup boobs with very juicy nipples.. firm ass and nice leggy legs.

Face: 8
Very nice and professional makeup.

Skin: 8/10
Very smooth and good to lick. Fair and milky

Shower: 6/10
Nothing special as she was very shy and quiet. She was very careful in helping me disrobe and she even fold my clothes! She washed my DIDI thoroughly and my balls... going to lick later.. heehee

Foreplay: 8/10
She started licking me softly from ear downwards towards neck. her hands was on DIDI. She then lick down to nipples. slowly slowly. she did each of nipples. She applied nice suction on my nipples. very stimulating. She was stroking DIDI all the while. DIDI was so stimulated it stood up very very hard!

BBBJ:9.5/10
OMG! The best part! She slowly licked the dickhead first while her fingers wrapped around the skin and rubbing it constantly.. not fast initially.. the force was perfect. She then swirled her tongue around the dickhead and down the shaft and up again.. then own again.. for close to 5 mins before slowly devouring my DIDI. Suction was hard.. and her fingers was helping me to masturbate.. She then remove her fingers and gave me deepthroat.. heavenly.. it was a miracle I didn’t shoot.

FJ:7/10
She capped me on and we tried 2 positions. Cowgirl and missionary. I could feel her pussy getting very wet as I bonk her. Everytime I bonk her, she gave out loud groan and will squeeze her own boobs for extra pleasure. She put a pillow under her ass for support and the feeling was great! I unloaded after 10 mins... We went for a shower and off we went both satisfied.

Attitude: 9/10
Very nice, sweet and GF effect. The way she help me disrobe and put on my clothes beats my ex GFs all time!

RTF: Definitely!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Ms Kawaii, U sure you're 22 years of age???

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Kiki
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.6 m
Misc Info - She is the latest addition of L1654A. A potential prize possession of L1654A owner

Look - 8.5/10
OMFG!!! She can easily pass off as a 17-18 years old teenager although she is 22 years of age this year. She is adorable, big eyes w/double-eyelids, high bridge nose, nice kissable lips, and all the features associated with a Kawaii ... I fancy her look.
Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice one... definitely next on my list.... i recently went to look for ShanDong again, but bro... not happening lei, overall sex was fun and good, but i was hoping for more since am a returning customer... guess she's an exception.

Had a friendly chat with some OKTs... in summary, this is their opinion... some girls when RTF, they will not give you good treatment because they already did so in the last round and don't need to impress you again.

I guess its chemistry as well... my RTF with Jenny at 2062 was different though... still treat me like king but on return visit, had more personal attention.... guess its also highly dependent on chemistry.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
.............. in summary, this is their opinion... some girls when RTF, they will not give you good treatment because they already did so in the last round and don't need to impress you again.

I guess its chemistry as well... my RTF with Jenny at 2062 was different though... still treat me like king but on return visit, had more personal attention.... guess its also highly dependent on chemistry.
On the contrary, most WL if not all provide enhanced intimacy when I RTF more often (more than 3 times) ... However, I can't exactly say tremendous improvement on service as most usually reach almost the highest level a GL WL can attain unless they are constantly coach by Sex Instructor and/or innovative in coming with new tricks. Bwahahaha .......

Having said that, the retired Qian Hong (formerly from the defunct L1658A) has managed to reach a service level not many GL WL can attain. She is afterall a Sex Instructor back home in CHina as well as in HK as far as I know. I believe she is now based in HK. I have had many good WL from GL but most cannot compete with Qian Hong or sustain (after sometime in GL) as the latter has certain spark & sexual punch which cannot be described alone in words, so to speak.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
On the contrary, most WL if not all provide enhanced intimacy when I RTF more often (more than 3 times) ... However, I can't exactly say tremendous improvement on service as most usually reach almost the highest level a GL WL can attain unless they are constantly coach by Sex Instructor and/or innovative in coming with new tricks. Bwahahaha .......

Having said that, the retired Qian Hong (formerly from the defunct L1658A) has managed to reach a service level not many GL WL can attain. She is afterall a Sex Instructor back home in CHina as well as in HK as far as I know. I believe she is now based in HK. I have had many good WL from GL but most cannot compete with Qian Hong or sustain (after sometime in GL) as the latter has certain spark & sexual punch which cannot be described alone in words, so to speak.
Sex Instructor?? what a job to die for!!!

Maybe my luck was bad with ShanDong lah... didn't give her what she wanted... so I'm no longer valued by her. hahah. Jenny shiok lah what can i say, good chemistry. Is 1658A totally gone? i.e. if i go there doors will be closed? i need to try more houses... next on my list are houses:
2413 - MG/BMW
1606 - Lele
3033 - Christine
3021A - Lemon
2011A - Shan Shan
1654A - List to long to include
1651 Lorna House

How bro??? so long the list. I just started new investment portfolio to fund my fuck sessions... got to make money work for money man... haven't even include my periodical visits to 2062 somemore...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Qi Qi (1612) short and sweet FR by kwh79

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat7 View Post
are those advertisements ?

its always 1612 or 1805

I don't trust lies .
another one is L1654A .

will avoid these 3 .
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mamamiayeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down to 1805 last night to fuck Baili. I spotted her wearing a new back hather with deep cleavage.

Spotting me, she gave me a playful wink and we went into the room straight away. She told me to lie down first while she took a quick shower first. OK, I waited patiently for about 2 minutes before she told me to join her. Normal quick wash for me, full of soap. After cleaning me, she squatted down and gave me a gentle BBBJ. It was a cool cool feeling as she was eating some mint sweet. I fondled with her hair and carassed her cheeks. After a while, she told me to dry up and she helped me dry my back and ass crack.

I laid down on the bed and she begin her cat bath service. Started with licking my ears and neck and proceeded to the nipples. Quite a systematic cat bath, with my stomach area next followed by right leg then left leg. All the time I was looking in the mirror admiring her slim petite body and especially her tight ass. What a tight ass! She regularly shows me the CFM look, adding to my excitment.

After the cat bath, she attacked my balls, still with a cool feeling as she had a mint sweet in her mouth. She was gentle and skillful and my DIDI became active. Seeing that I was aroused, she slowly slid my gearstick into her mouth and moved up and down slowly. After a while, she drank a mouthful of tea. She retained a portion of the warm tea in one side of her cheek, and there was the warm feeling on my dick which was an immediate contrast to the icy feeling I felt a while ago. Heavenly...

After the Fire and Ice treatment, I was all ready to pump her. We started off missionary and I slowly slid my DIDI into her lovehole. She moaned gently, like an inexperienced schoolgirl. Oh, this is really the GF feeling. While pumping her slowly, I leaned forward to kiss her. She smelt good and her hair was very enticing. As I kiss her cheeks and licked her neck, the GF feeling was enhanced and the pressure was really building up at my dick. I had to alternate between high speed and low speed mode just to control the explosion.

After that we switched to doggy and I had my right hand squeezing her boob while my left hand was grabbing her ass. My DIDI was at full steam now, pumping her with a very loud piak piak sound. She was moaning profusely... Full of pleasure. I closed my eye, trying to control my ejaculation, but I cant. I released my full load into her...
After sex, we cuddled in bed for a while, and I gave her a light kiss before I went off. What a great night.

Face: 8/10 Sweet Face face
body: 7/10 hot!
Breast: 7/10 C cup hor
BBBJ: 8/10 Skilled and experienced
FJ: 9/10 Many positions tried
RTF: Yes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
surf_rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am agreeable with bro Max Priest about Dou Dou... had her twice since and think of her a gem. Seems like she's not only friendly with me only but with other bros.... cos' on a chemistry level, it's akin to a girlfriend. Would go as far to say it the most passionate session I've ever had compared so many others.

And personally, I'll rate her 8/10 for looks... sultry loveable eyes. Nice body and I guess the best thing about her is she's not reserved but open character-wise when serving you.

I'm definitely interested to try out KiKi cos my last rendezvous some guy called her 5-10min after I came in... bummer.

On my list... bros can try out yuan yuan from 2054, I usually go 2062A to call her. Another syt girl who's since improved much since she last made a stop. Very demure and girlish look. She's one of favored rtf girls but Dou Dou tops the list now... maybe Ki Ki might change that.

Baili from 1805 I tried was also not bad... but nothing to shout about. Caught a glance of Piao Piao when I was there... my type of girl but 1805 the auntie mentioned she's still quite greenhorn.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gamblertan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Mary : 1805

After hearing some good recommendations about Mary, decided to give her a try last afternoon. CB… it is raining cats and gods, and by the time I reached 1805, I am drenched. Time for some warm and comfort.

When she entered the room, the first impression I had is she is like a Taiwan mei mei… quite short but have a very sweet face. She was very chatty and was cheerful and gave me the GF effect.

We started stripping inside the room, and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… She gave me a BBBJ in the bath and we were in bed soon. She gave me a great BBBJ there as well, combined with a skillful hand work on my DIDI. when her fingers wrapped ard the head of my dick, it was just thrilling and tickling, almost let me shoot up. I had to take a deep breath, stretched out and looking into the mirror to fight up that urge of shooting out.

On the bed, I started servicing her first… I kissed her starting from the neck and down her body.. spending most time squeezing her boobs and licking her nipples.. whaa she damn high and was moaning very loudly. I went down to her pussy. It was well trimmed and smell decent. I stroke my finger against her clit. She was in heaven and was begging me to lick it!! I bagan to paint her repeatedly. Her legs tremebled with every stroke. I spread out her clit and stuck my tongue and she screamed very loudy. I think she reach organsm.

Told her to cap me and ride me which she gladly did. Her body turn boneless and spreaded on my body when my DIDI rocked hard from below. I strolled her back and rubbed her tits while she was rocking me. she moaned very loudly every time she gave me a thrust. Then I sit up and hug her deeply when she is still sitting on my shaft. used my arm to move her body. this is great to slow down a bit and give my little bro some time to regain its momentum.

Changed to missionary and then I hurdled up her legs. this is the best posture with her as you can fully enjoy the tender and white skins in the inside of her thighs. imagining I was strolling her legs under her skirts, I rocked her really hard while used my thrumb to rub her clit. My load almost out again, and we changed to doggy where I finished there.

Face: 7/10 Sweet and pretty
body: 6/10 Skinny
Breast: 6/10 36a
BBBJ: 8/10 great skills
FJ: 7/10
RTF - yes
Old 06-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

When I saw Ying Zhi, she was such a nice little package: pretty tall and proportionate. Her breasts were full but not large, her hair was long but neatly tied back, her legs stretched fetchingly out from a mini that hugged her like a dumpling, and her smile was seductive and sweet.

Off we went into the room with the mirrors around.

A short introduction and off came the clothes before we headed for the shower. Here the fun began.

She covered herself in lather and then used her body to soap me. Her soft tits were like erotic sponges that roamed my front and back and then gripped my little bro. She was like a spring, moving tirelessly up and down, removing the dirt and increasing the hard-on.

I slipped my fingers down her ass crack and touched her pussy. She smiled and asked me to be patient.

After drying up, she asked me to lie down on the bed. She then used her tongue on every part of my body, Into my ears! My asscrack! The gaps between my toes! The bend behind my knees!

Her ass rim was holy-shit!! She spread my butt wide with her hands and then rammed her tongue deep and hard in and out of my hole, as though she was trying to stick it through to the other side.

Her BBBJ was SOP and quick because I want to bang her back.

She lied down on her fours and I examined her bum. They were firm and solid. I licked and squeezed her ass. Then I capped on and tried to find the hole. I entered the wrong hole initially and she cried< “not there, not there.”

Yes, it was a bit tough getting in immediately but I did finally. And so I rocked with her. Back and forth. Back and forth. As deep as I could. I increased the pace gradually and fired off there.

Holy shit!! Heavenly!!

Name : Ying Zhi
House:1805
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : B cup and natural
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
AJ : 9/10 smooth Fucking skilled in this area
RTF: Definitely
Old 06-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
party_king is Cool - loads of Potential

Tina (1805)
Was at 1805 last night and greeted the Okt… There were 3 girls available, all quite pretty. I chose Tina. Why? Because she look very cute and pretty.
Inside the room, we chatted for a while and found out that she was working in Anhui last time in a Sauna. She specialise in giving erotic massage and BBBJ.

Coudlnt wait any longer. We stated stripping and to my pleasure, I saw that she was wearing very tight balck g string. Her boobs are average with B cup but the g string make them look like C. I touched her ass…yummy...very round and firm….she ask me to sqeeze harder which I gladly did She squeezed mine too.

After shower, she started licking body, legs adn esp on the thighs. My cock was standing very fast and she happily put it into her mouth and started sucking. It was slow at fast and she gradually increase her pace. She then used fruit jelly to give me a nice and stimulating AR.
I love her eye contact as she is blowing the hell out of me... After 10 mins passed, then cap me , and she ask my preference….i choose her ride me 1st, so she started riding me, then she turn her back towards me and continue ridng….I could hear the bed rocking fom beneath.
she then the used my hands to squeeze her breasts…wow…I like this position….i wanted to control so I can finish her missionary but I failed. With her loud moans and groans and her gyrating methods, I cum after 10 mins. It was satisfying though.

Ratings
Name: Tina
Looks: 8/10 (very mature feature)
Hair: Slight auburn shoulder length hair
Boobs: B+/C (natural, nice to grab)
BBBJ/HJ: 8/10 Stimulating.. knew her job well
FJ: 8/10 Tight pussy and skilful.
Overall: very professional
RTF: Yes...
Old 06-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Then I capped on and tried to find the hole. I entered the wrong hole initially and she cried< “not there, not there.”

Yes, it was a bit tough getting in immediately but I did finally.

AJ : 9/10 smooth Fucking skilled in this area
RTF: Definitely
Hmmmm......somethings don't add up here...

Last edited by Frankiestine; 06-06-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
whatarush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1805 has pretty girls of which Tina is one of them. Slim, fair, smooth skin. Facial features pretty ( 7.5/10 ). In the midst of action, some prc girls, those few I met, would break momentarily to either gurgle with listerine before bbbj, wipe your bro with kleenex soaked in listerine or similiar solutions before they commence catbath. Other than that, their services are quite good. Of course, the majority of them do not have these habits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1