The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mdm Bitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Hi Bro MaXx... Shandong was my RTF... first time damn good, 2nd time SOP.... sorry to hear your session with her sounded like my 2nd time with her. Like i said, I think after she asked me for my mobile number so that 'we could hang out' (her suggestion) and i declined, i think services just went down south after that.

Happy bonking!

Bro, for me it has nothing got to do with her performance. I believe she can perform well in certain departments but just that I didn't wanna play along as her LOOKS does not appeal to me. Am not into MILFish looks. Moon is an exception as she is a pretty WL although mature.

Have a good bonkin' week!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gamblertan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

The day was fucking hot as I stepped into 1805. My testosterone were running wildly and I needed a good fuck. My eyes got locked in contact with Tina.

She was young, attractive and skinny. That is all I needed to know. I held her hands, paid the money and went into the room.

I embraced her with my long and strong arms. She giggled as I touched the sensitive skin around her waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to the floor, revealing her soft white panties. I slowly rose, leaving light gentle kisses along her belly; she looked into my cold, dark eyes and smiled.

I kissed her lips lightly, so not to shatter her tender form. I ran my hands down to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the back of the room. my intense lust for pleasure put paid to this. I pushed my body against hers and embraced her more forcefully; I removed her matching bra and kissed her cleavage. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I ran my tongue along them and around her nipples. She let out soft whimpers as I sucked her flesh and reached down to her panties.

I pressed two fingers to her clitoris and began to massage it slowly. Her whimpers turned into quiet moans as I pressed harder; she put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She ran her hands through my short black hair and gasped as I pushed my fingers inside of her, moving them in and out slowly while using my palm to stimulate her small, sensitive bump.

She reached down, unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to the floor; she removed my shirt and grinned as she saw my naked form. She held my harder cock in her hands and HJ me. Just like a magic wand, it became bigger and bigger. She happily put it into her mouth and sucking it happily. I let go my 1st shot into her mouth.

We went onto bed where she gave me another round of BBBJ. Then she started riding me. I pressed onto her boobs as she rode me like a wild horse. We were both moaning and groaning like crazy. Pssst.. off go my 2nd shot.
I felt so proud of myself that night. Off to work.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yeah
Old 11-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw Ying Zhi and went for her. Good height, good shape C-cup, also like what I read from other bros in the forum she has this killer CFM look. What must be a horny bitch. I paid the OKT and she lead me into the room with her.

She dressed very sexy leh. Black dress with bare back. In front a very deep V showing her ultra deep cleavage. Wah shiok!

In the room, she slowly took off my shirt while she sat ontop of my crotch. I massaged her breast through the V in the dress. Wah..... her breast firm and supple. Very big also leh. I like.... yummy. My DIDI started to hardened beneath her poking directly to her pussy through my pants. She felt it, and look at me with more CFM... She is one damned horny bitch....

We proceeded to catbath where she finally took off all her clothes. Wah! her nipples pinkish, I like alot. I licked them until there is no tomorrow. While she moaned away in the shower. Then after that she started to breast fuck my DIDI while we are still showering. I almost cum... so I tarik.

Then once we went outside she gave me a very good massage plus very good turn on as well. She really good with using her fingers ah.... wah.... I got to feel sensations of pleasure i didn't knew exist when her fingers started crawling lightly between my thighs and on my bum... My DIDI got very hard and stiff so can not stand it anymore. I took her doggy style first and then cross leg style before finally missionary.

I cum a lot into her while she moaned and begged for more. She was so horny. I did her a second time. She started screaming away in pleasure before she push me flat on bed and rode me like a horse.

Wah shiok!

We took a shower together after that and then She put on my clothes for me

Face: 9/10
Figure : 9/10 (C-Cup!!!)
Ass Rim: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 She very horny
BBBJ : 7/10 very slow and wet
Skin: Fair and smooth, I like her pinkish nipples the most
Attitude: Slut! You feel like hammering her with your DIDI till she dies. Haha

RTF: I like! will definitely come by again.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
party_king is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally I managed to try Mary L18H05 as well. been thinking of it for a while. Her skills have been as great as ever.. like what other bros described.

A very experienced since she has joined the force since a long time ago in china and had very good working attitude willing to accommodate. Though She still have some areas for improvement, but overall very satisfying.

she is good with her tongue lah, I must give her points for that.

Face : young and innocent
Figure : 8/10 great figure!
boob : C cup.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist lenght
French kiss : not tried
BBBJ: 9/10 Great work fron the tongue
A/R : 6/10
Height 1.65m,
Old 12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading all the FRs and bro Poolhot's intro.. decided to try Ying Zhi..

1st time going for Cat150..

just a short FR for her..

Looks: 7 - sweet looking gal..
Body: 7 - not bad..
Boobs: 6.5 - B cup..
BBBJ: 8 - very long action and good suction..
Catbath: 8 - very nice licking skills all over your body..
FJ: 7.5 - willing to change positions and nice moaning..
Overall: 7.5

RTF: Maybe.. want to try Tian, Bali or Meow Meow..
Old 13-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sasadancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a quick RTF with Ying Zhi.

Her BBBJ is one of a kind. The cat bath was ok lah but she washed me nice and good, and gently rubbed me down after the shower. This girl ah, she is on the playful side lah. Likes to tease, but I like...

So basically I was lying face upwards on the bed after that and then she started licking me from my neck downwards around my nipples, ooooo... my DIDI mari ki ta leh. And then when very mari ki ta already, she took a cup of coconut milk and some jelly beans in her mouth and put my entire saluting DIDI in her mouth a... Wah with her tongue she rotated the jelly beans around the head of my DID... almost cannot tah han want to shoot in her mouth already.

Then she removed her mouth rubbed down my DIDI and rode him like a horse ah.... really shiok. Never tried having coconut milk for lubricant and jelly bean as stimulator before leh. This is the first time I had this, I looking forward to it again. My DIDI really needs a spa like after all the day today hammering....

Face : 7/10
Height : tall 1.7m
Boobs : 32B or C
Skin: Fair
Hair: Curly, waist lenght,
BBBJ: Really shoik 10/10
A/R : Havent tried this time, to horny after the BBBJ with the coconut milk and jelly beans
Attitude: Damned! she is wild and playful.
RTF: definitely.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
heavenlysex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Shu Fei
Looks: 8/10 (very mature feature)
Overall Experience: 9/10 Very stimulating Sex… Read FR below
RTF: Definitely

I booked Shu Fei and took her into the room. Once inside, I pulled her towards the wall and pushed her against it. I kissed her and pulled up her skirt to be able to finally put my hands on her bare ass.
Our kissing was frantic with all the build up sexual tension and our hands couldn't sit still on each other body. I unbuttoned her blouse, cupped her breasts through her bra before pulling it down and kissing her breast and sucking her nipples longingly.

After that, I dropped to my knees, took her ass in my hands and buried my face in her pussy. I licked and sucked and kissed and her breathing came heavier and heavier. She was panting and moaning.

Shu Fei could not take it anymore finally decided and pulled me up while she dropped to her knees. She wanted my cock badly.

She unbuckled and unbuttoned my pants and, now with her face on the right level, my cock sprang free. She took it in her hand while with the other hand she grabbed my balls. She shudder at the sight as it made her so horny! She licked her lips and after waiting all this time, finally wrapped them around my didi. She licked the whole length and sucked and kissed it. The heat from my cock filled her mouth and she loved it. She tried fitting the whole dick into her mouth but it was too big for her… haha

I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her up. She helped me put on the cap while continuously HJ me. I held her thigh in my arm and used my large dick to slide between her clit.

She is moaning loudly and begging me to put it inside. I finally thrust the whole thing in could not stop thrusting, and with one hand on her breasts and the other grabbing her thigh. It felt so good that both of us came at the same time. She was sobbing wet as her juices dripped down her thighs and wet the whole floor.

We took a bath after that before I left.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Fei Fei from L1654A

It's been a long while since I wrote any FR. Time to make a small contribution...

Fei Fei from L1654A

Overview:
25 years old from Hubei

Look: 8.0/10
Pretty face with sharp facial features and sparkling big eyes, very fair and clear complexion, minimal make-up, long and wavy hairdo.

Body: 7.8/10
Not a tall girl, should be around 1.6 (estimation), proportional for her slim build, nice curve with a round ass.

Tits: 8.5/10
Well-shaped natural C-cup, firm and elastic, lovely pink nipples.

Catbath: 8.5/10
Very thoroughly done on both front and back sides.

AR: 8/10
Very stimulating with licking and probing.

French: 8.5/10
Passionate and engaging, but that's because we click rather well...

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Thorough and skillful with deep throat.

FJ: 8.5/10
Very accommodating with various positions, wet and slippery, finished in missionary after a bout of emphatic thrusts, heavenly fulfilling.

Attitude: 9/10
Tender and sweet like an old friend, strong chemistry between us.

RTF:
Already numerous times, and counting
Old 14-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glenglen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 try sasa from 1654A b4??
Old 14-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblertan View Post
The day was fucking hot as I stepped into 1805. My testosterone were running wildly and I needed a good fuck. My eyes got locked in contact with Tina.

She was young, attractive and skinny. That is all I needed to know. I held her hands, paid the money and went into the room.

I embraced her with my long and strong arms. She giggled as I touched the sensitive skin around her waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to the floor, revealing her soft white panties. I slowly rose, leaving light gentle kisses along her belly; she looked into my cold, dark eyes and smiled.

I kissed her lips lightly, so not to shatter her tender form. I ran my hands down to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the back of the room. my intense lust for pleasure put paid to this. I pushed my body against hers and embraced her more forcefully; I removed her matching bra and kissed her cleavage. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I ran my tongue along them and around her nipples. She let out soft whimpers as I sucked her flesh and reached down to her panties.

I pressed two fingers to her clitoris and began to massage it slowly. Her whimpers turned into quiet moans as I pressed harder; she put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She ran her hands through my short black hair and gasped as I pushed my fingers inside of her, moving them in and out slowly while using my palm to stimulate her small, sensitive bump.

She reached down, unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to the floor; she removed my shirt and grinned as she saw my naked form. She held my harder cock in her hands and HJ me. Just like a magic wand, it became bigger and bigger. She happily put it into her mouth and sucking it happily. I let go my 1st shot into her mouth.

We went onto bed where she gave me another round of BBBJ. Then she started riding me. I pressed onto her boobs as she rode me like a wild horse. We were both moaning and groaning like crazy. Pssst.. off go my 2nd shot.
I felt so proud of myself that night. Off to work.

Looks: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yeah

Yeah, I tried Tina before .. She look very striking & she will catch ur eyes once U enter into L1805.. She is a wild one but it only depend on her mood.. I tried her few times because of her unique character.. Worth trying ..
Old 14-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Saw Ying Zhi and went for her. Good height, good shape C-cup, also like what I read from other bros in the forum she has this killer CFM look. What must be a horny bitch. I paid the OKT and she lead me into the room with her.

She dressed very sexy leh. Black dress with bare back. In front a very deep V showing her ultra deep cleavage. Wah shiok!

In the room, she slowly took off my shirt while she sat ontop of my crotch. I massaged her breast through the V in the dress. Wah..... her breast firm and supple. Very big also leh. I like.... yummy. My DIDI started to hardened beneath her poking directly to her pussy through my pants. She felt it, and look at me with more CFM... She is one damned horny bitch....

We proceeded to catbath where she finally took off all her clothes. Wah! her nipples pinkish, I like alot. I licked them until there is no tomorrow. While she moaned away in the shower. Then after that she started to breast fuck my DIDI while we are still showering. I almost cum... so I tarik.

Then once we went outside she gave me a very good massage plus very good turn on as well. She really good with using her fingers ah.... wah.... I got to feel sensations of pleasure i didn't knew exist when her fingers started crawling lightly between my thighs and on my bum... My DIDI got very hard and stiff so can not stand it anymore. I took her doggy style first and then cross leg style before finally missionary.

I cum a lot into her while she moaned and begged for more. She was so horny. I did her a second time. She started screaming away in pleasure before she push me flat on bed and rode me like a horse.

Wah shiok!

We took a shower together after that and then She put on my clothes for me

Face: 9/10
Figure : 9/10 (C-Cup!!!)
Ass Rim: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 She very horny
BBBJ : 7/10 very slow and wet
Skin: Fair and smooth, I like her pinkish nipples the most
Attitude: Slut! You feel like hammering her with your DIDI till she dies. Haha

RTF: I like! will definitely come by again.
Overall Good service & she got a killer look .. She look fresh & also very sensitive.. She love fun but evenly guy will see her as bitchy.. Which all of all are a great combination which a Guy would Dream of ...
Old 15-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Benice09 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Hi Bro MaXx... Shandong was my RTF... first time damn good, 2nd time SOP.... sorry to hear your session with her sounded like my 2nd time with her. Like i said, I think after she asked me for my mobile number so that 'we could hang out' (her suggestion) and i declined, i think services just went down south after that.

Anyway, i was having a chat with the OKT at 1817 who's really friendly, he did say that some (not all) of these girls do perform worse during a RTF session... i guess Shandong is one of them. For sure i won't RTF, its unfortunate that she didn't perform like the first round i had with her.

Sigh... I'm out of action until i'm back in SG again on the 23rd of June... i will follow up with my visits at 1654A... Dou Dou, Kiki.... and 3033

Happy bonking!
Yes, I agree with Bros Maxx and Largeville that in terms of Shandong's looks wise, is a matter of you like it or you don't like it (appeal) because she is NOT A SYT. Her service and performance wise is good and very hardworking to please and serve well as compared to the other newbies that I had tried before
Old 15-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers

what kind of name is Shandong ?

its like a SG girl called Balestier .
Old 17-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
very_horny is Cool - loads of Potential

I went to L1805 to try out Bebe last night. Well, she gave me the really GF effect. She is very sweet and nice to talk to. And her skills on bed are commendable too. But there are some areas of improvement.

Body: 7/10
Slim and sexy. She wore a very tight dress that showed her body very well. B cup boobs She has firm ass and sexy legs. But the only thing was her beer tummy. She had some fats there.

Face: 8/10
Ver Big eyes. Above average looks

Shower: 7/10
She took off my clothes and shower me very cleanly. She gave me a little BBBJ there too. Shiok!

Foreplay: 8/10
She massaged my back, shoulder down to my didi. Her moves were slow and sensual. By the time she reached my didi, it became damn hard already.

Overall ver satisfactory.. she took her time to lick and suck it. But I felt some teeth in between

FJ: 7/10
She rode me first followed by doggy. Her moans were genuine.

Attitude: 9/10
very GF effect. Sweet and innocent.

RTF: Yes… probably…
Old 17-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hlyhky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me first timer, both posting to the forum and geylang. But experienced good service, so thought can recommend to fellows.

Got information from other fellows in this forum about L16H54 got good quality girl. Went there, nervous, but still went in. A few girls sitting in a small room, nervous to look carefully but saw this girl Lu Lu. Pretty (as least, my type), good figure, big nei nei (pink nipples), long legs. Bath, a big of massage, BJ is good, at the beginning almost cannot hold. FJ also good, especially doggy, her figure is so good that I couldn't hold myself any more. Recommend (from a newbie though)!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1