The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by krestar View Post
FYI yesterday was quoted 23.10 Bht - 23.15 Bht at Parkway Parade money changers
calculating from the worst case scenario, ie. 23.01 THB vs 23.15 THB, the difference is 0.14 THB per SGD. Again, changing 1000 SGD, the difference is 140 THB.

calculating from the least difference scenario, ie. 23.04 THB vs 23.10 THB, the difference is 0.06 THB per SGD, 60 THB per 1000 SGD.

But then, unless u stay within walking distance from Parkway, or need 2 go there 4 reasons other than changing $$$, take into consideration the transport costs in SGP, parking fees if u are driving, etc, and check if the "savings" vs time spent is worth it?

For most short term travellers (most travel to BKK for not more than 5 - 7 days), normally, flights & hotel rooms are already booked & settled by credit cards, similarly, many F & B, entertainment & shopping can be paid using credit cards. So, how many folks actually need to spend more than 1000 SGD in cash? That means spending more than 23k THB in cash!!!

Well, there's some pple still need more than that, but in general, most pple I see dunnit so much cash. I observed, for most cheongsters, or those go Thailand solely for cheong only, 1000 SGD cash is normally enuf for less than 5 days.
Old 21-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

exchange rate here in bkk is @ 23.35
Old 21-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro, if i am going to get more than 300K baht out of the cuntry, what is the best way to do so legally? thanks
Old 22-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore Cuntel View Post
dear bro, if i am going to get more than 300K baht out of the cuntry, what is the best way to do so legally? thanks
pack the notes into a laptop bag!

Tat's oso wat I do every time, when I'm carrying RMB (more than 100K) outta China. At least, THB has 1000 THB notes. RMB, the biggest is only 100 RMB note!

Of course, the other thing is, dun look nervous, nor pay unnecessary additional attention 2 yr laptop bag. The more nervous u look, the more u r telling pple there's something fishy. The Chinese saying, a thief is guilty in his heart.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggkiller is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
exchange rate here in bkk is @ 23.35
NOTIFY Me if U can Find any FROm 23.5 ONwards.
Then I WIll RECommend A SUper FL for u TO Earn MONEy...hoo..HOO..HOO
Old 23-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
pack the notes into a laptop bag!

Tat's oso wat I do every time, when I'm carrying RMB (more than 100K) outta China. At least, THB has 1000 THB notes. RMB, the biggest is only 100 RMB note!

Of course, the other thing is, dun look nervous, nor pay unnecessary additional attention 2 yr laptop bag. The more nervous u look, the more u r telling pple there's something fishy. The Chinese saying, a thief is guilty in his heart.
Read his question carefully. He said transfer 300K out of the country legally. Not hiding it in bags.

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

hee hee, ok, I travel / cross countries so frequently, I dunno wat amount is legal, how much is illegal. Some countries' Immigration officers even find my face familiar, hahaha.

ok, to be on the safest, legal side, go to bank & TT lor! Pay the TT charges only mah.
Old 23-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
...dunno wat amount is legal, how much is illegal. ok, to be on the safest, legal side, go to bank & TT lor! Pay the TT charges only mah.
There are exchange controls, more so now with latest capital controls (with large amounts). Not unless you volunteer to declare money has been through maytag washing machine. Dunno what's the new threshold, but old limit was for all to see at Don Muang.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

I go Don Muang Airport v often, but I oso din see & dunno wat's the legal amt, hahaha.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

50,000 bhat is the max to bring out from bkk
Old 23-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

oh, then when go Poipet, whether in or out, likely 2 exceed tat amount!

hee hee, so my method of currency exchange (using PLUS System ATM withdrawal) keeps me safely within Thai laws (or most, if not all countries' laws). It works like local banking service 2 me, dunnit exchange any cash b4 entering Thailand (or most other countries), oso won't withdraw until got more than 50k THB balance when going outta Thailand, hahaha. Probably only exception is if I win that much in Poipet.
Old 24-01-2007, 01:34 AM
coseaco

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lightbulb Re: thai baht rate update

Hi Bro,

Its matter how much u need to change if it's not much change anywhere is still around the same but if you decide to spent a lot than i would advice you to change Big Singapore Note($1000) from the Bank in S'pore before you go coz it fetch a better rate.

Enjoy ur Trips!
Kindly up me Bro
Old 24-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

besides TT, the other method to do it legally, is like wat I'm doing everywhere I go (sometimes except China), use PLUS System ATM.

So if u have tat much cash, put into local Thai bank acct, open 1 acct if u do not oredi have 1, and get an ATM card wif PLUS System. Then when u are outside Thai, go 2 the local ATMs tat support PLUS System, 2 withdraw cash / local currency.

This way, u dun have 2 pay TT charges, but PLUS System service charge may be imposed.

Oso, depending on the local ATMs' daily withdrawal limits & currencies' exchange rates, u may have 2 do it over several days.
Old 24-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ca1vin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

today's exchange rate for thai baht is 23.5
Old 24-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

hey, u guys sure u are looking at the correct rates? I checked the bank's rates via their websites, both SGP & Thai banks, oso dun have so high rates leh. some more the diff is more than 0.40 THB from those posted here!!!

For SGP banks, I look at THB Notes sell rate, ie, notes (cash) exchange, the financial institutions sell THB (take-in SGD) to consumers.

For Thai banks, I look at SGD Notes buy rates, ie, they buy SGD (pay-out THB) from consumers.

Though I monitor more on exchange rates wif EUR & USD, cos these rates are more applicable 2 me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1