The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2005, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up fr on Zu er from 1427

was at 1606 on Monday, arrived at 1pm and have the intention to try Pinky before she retires but too bad again she is not working again...what bad luck I have man..........so ask okt yap to call for me zu er from Lorong 14 house 27. Time passed and finally she arrived. She was in a black long gown type. She has put on bit of weight but her cheerful face is still there.

In the room, she apologized for being late and we quickly strip and enter the bathroom. Could see her nice and fair smooth skin she has although a bit plump than last time, but still nice to touch, her trimmed pubic hair, and her nice breast too. She is very friendly and we chatted all the way in the shower.

The shower was great as she start to lower herself and use her breast to rub against my dick. wah lao eh........damm shiok siah.......never ever had such a service b4 from other girls man. The feeling was damm good, which very few gals do that. After the shower, we dried ourselves and went on the bed. She asked me to lie face down first. She catbathed my back, my butt, my legs, and also used her nice titts to stroke my back. Her catbath was good as she knows how to use her tongue correctly. She then spread my butt cheeks but
I politely ask her not to do AR for me cos I dont really like AR service lor. so she uses her magic fingers to touch my balls and tickles them, wah very shiok feeling you know........... Then she ask me to turn over and start to use her nice boobs to massage me from top to bottom, this feeling is heavenly!!!
Then she start to bbbj. It was very good. Her suction was very strong and powerful. I seldom come across this kind of powerful bj but it was nice, not too hard. and then all of a sudden the best part came.......she gives me the best deep throat blowjob I ever had experience since the last time the retired Apple do it to me.......I had to stop her as I cannot tahan anymore liao and so she put on the cap for me and says its my turn to touch her liao. and so I lay on top of her and play with her nice and soft breast. We frenched with her initiative, which I like. I began to caress her titts and nipples. She was great here as we french like nobody's business. It was wonderful.

as i was rushing for time to go home, i spread her legs open and guided
my hard dick into her pussy hole. I inserted slowly and I start pumping. She held me closed to her chest and we held tightly like long lost friends. Then I finally cummed in less than five minutes cos her super blowjob was too strong for me liao......

maybe still new customer to her so perhaps not much of a click with her yet.

but her super friendliness and good service attitudes makes the wait for her all worthwhile and shall rtf in future.........

Cheers!

A GENTLE REMINDER FROM FORUM ADMIN... THIS THREAD IS FOR FRs ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN THE THREAD. PM THE MEMBER CONCERNED DIRECTLY
Old 06-05-2005, 01:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yesterday Wednesday arrived at 2831B as phone rang, bossman answered yes, yes into phone,

coaxing me to accept Candy. Tall, he said, good bod, nice face..... Service? very good, you

dont worry, she takes her time, she'll work to please you.

So 5 mins later I followed Candy's nice bum upstairs. She was nice, chatty, happy, pretty

face, almost tall as me (5' 10"), long hair, fair skinned, heavy large breasts, and a very good package altogether.

Helped me out of clothes. Insisted helping to hang them. "one more piece" she said expecting

my briefs. I said no more, and that stunned her, she thot I didnt wear briefs. Actually, I

took briefs off together with pants which she hung up without noticing the briefs.

In shower, I start to pee facing wall. "wait, wait for me. We pee together" she called,

hastening into bathroom. She knows how to break the ice very well, this Candy. Cleaned me

well, nothing special as that was our first time together.

She literally threw herself sideways and onto bed, rolled to opposite side, and patted bed,

inviting me in. Started on my nipples. I said no need lick all over, no need AR, just bbbj

and fj. "huh? then I have to charge you only half price!" she joked.

She was indeed slow and very thorough sucking, and swallowing me cock. "Let's see if I can

swallow its length fully" she said getting onto all fours; and she could. "Just nice length

for me" she said, "not too short and not too long." After some 10 mins, asked her to bj

more vigorously. She obliged, and in 5 mins, I almost came. She then went back to nice slow

up and down sucking whole cock.

Let's do it, I said, and she mouth fitted the raincoat. Missionary, then on side. Long and

slow. Then fast, and I released. Cleaned me up and we both lay back and chatted.

She said I was a good customer, not fussy, not demanding. How so others? I asked. Oh, they

want this and that, treatment rough, must lick here there everywhere. But no problem, I do

all that. "You are first one different" she said. "Let's do it a second time?" I begged off, next time, I said, too tired today. "We must, the next time" she said.

Does everyone get a second shot? I asked. "No. Only if I like the guy." She knows how to make one happy, this gal. What's your name? How shall I address you?

TallMan, I said. In Cantonese.

Homebase 2220, Looks 8, Figure 8, Boobs 8, BBBJ 8, FJ 8. Overall 8. Will repeat, definitely; I owe her two shots next visit.

A GENTLE REMINDER FROM FORUM ADMIN... THIS THREAD IS FOR FRs ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN THE THREAD. PM THE MEMBER CONCERNED DIRECTLY
Old 06-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
FR on Bai He (W16H6)

My latest foray into the playgrounds of GL....

Been waiting to try Bai He for the longest time - she has been away, not working, blah blah for the longest of long times. Finally got the word that she working and I hurried down to her homebase... Reached there and discovered that I wasn't the only one - there was another cheongster waiting for her there... Ok, so it was gonna be a longer-than-expected wait...

I was to be surprised, as the other guy lasted barely 30mins. Is she that good? Or that bad? Only one way to find out as I went upstairs with her....

Bai He doesn't exactly have a pretty face - roundish shape with a flat-ish nose. But not ugly - just not pretty. As long as it wasn't a turn off - which it wasn't - it's good enough if her service is what it's reputed to be... Body-wise, curvy with a little excess at the tummy, slightly tanned, but a little bustier than what I'm used to with all the slim girls I like to frequent. Maybe a C-cup, but definitely at least a B-cup.

Her action started in the shower, with very nice and sensual soaping of bum hole and the rousing little brother... which continued into a body-to-body soaping of the back - with her hugging me from behind and gyrating her body to apply the soap and 'scrub' me... Washed off the soap and went into a hot water BBBJ. Short but nice. Toweled dry and waited for her on the bed.

All this time she was tcss-ing - very engaging girl. She was finally ready and started attacking, beginning with an assault on my nipples... all the while sensually stroking my little bro. Went all over with her tongue and finally reached the now fully awake little general. Gave him a little attention before turning me over and starting on the AR. Then got me into doggy position and alternated between AR and BBBJ, which was really quite good. Then it was BBBJ in standing position and me kneeling on the bed, pumping her mouth... A very long BBBJ in many different positions... It was all I could do to keep from coming, though she does allow CIM I think.

Started the FJ by riding me - and she does ride nicely. She does it in a squatting position so she has good control. With my bro still in her, she flipped me over into missionary and as usual, I started with the hugging missionary, then changed to legs-on-shoulder missionary. Humped for quite a bit in this position for quite a while before going back to hugging missionary... Kissed her neck while pumping and the combination of her perfume, moaning and all that accumulated action was too much - finally exploded...

Rested for a while, then gave me a reasonable massage. Nice strength on certain parts, but she still needs to work on the points. Anyway, I never expect GL girls to know how to massage well. That I got one was already a bonus....

Verdict - worth the wait....

Name: Bai He
Base: W16H6
Looks: 6/10 (not my type of looks)
Body: 6.5/10 (I prefer slim girls and she's curvy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (many positions, good skill)
AR: 7.5/10 (also various positions and good pressure)
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes

Old 06-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Historyx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHistoryx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on Winnes

I simply love this girl,not in terms of looks or body. But her service is wonderful. Proceeded to the room with her. Took off clothes and went into shower with her. The bath was sop. After bath, she went on to give me a 5min blowjob. Great. After that, she asked me to bend down while she gave me a 5min AR. Wow. This girl is good.

After everything, went onto the bed...all was sop. Cathbath nipples,legs,toes,fingers. She covered everywhere. It was good for me though. Then blow me for another good 10mins. I almost shot my load but controlled myself. She capped me and i did her missionary, while all this time, she was licking my neck and nipples. And once in awhile,frenching me. Not long, i shot my load. But she still continued to lick me all over. Shiok feeling.

Then we finished, she cleaned me up and asked me to lie down while she massaged me. After that, what she did surprised me. She said she is gonna do something to make me relax, she gave me a blow again. But it was really really slow and sensual. I really loved it. This girl really know how to service. After that, bathed and changed and left. It was a really good experience for me. Will surely go back for her again!

Looks : 7/10
Body: 6/10
Bbbj : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
AR : 9/10
RTF : YES YES YES!

Old 09-05-2005, 01:17 AM
xxxbock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

raining since morning like none stop, feel sibeh horny, go down to1425 ask for THERESA, okt said boh cho kang, ask her to recommend
wait around 10 minutes, girl came
follow her to room, my name SANDY,she sajd.tcss abit, proceed to bath room, short bbbj with hot water
on bed, Cathbath nipples & legs, like no feeling. no kissing,sian....... after 10 minutes, start to blow my littke bro, suction quit powerful and deep, song kah bei tahan, finally unload, she quikly siam, cannot cim, sian........

Name: Sandy
Base: L20H11A(if not wrong)
Looks: 7/10 (mai hiam beh bai lah)
Body:7.5/10 (slim girl)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (good suction, good skill)
AR: no
Kissing: no
CIM : no
RTF: no

Old 19-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Had my most expensive NASI LEMAK in my life!(It cost me $150!!!)hahaha
Had this malay WL called susan,according to OKT,she is the most ang pai among malay WL.

My FR starts after my SOP bath w susan.
After drying ourselve,was enjoying the strong & wet catbath from her,in this aspect,can say she is as good as theresa.She really know my sensitive parts of my body!Was electrified by every touch of her wet & slimy tougue!Phew!

Here comes the exciting part!Her BBBJ can say is one of the best I had for months!Deep throat & she really know how to make use of natural lubricant,her NUA!She is licking & sucking my rod for about 10 mins or so,at the samt time rubbing my balls "erotically".The feeling is really sensational!She BBBJ in quite a few position.After a while,she capped me unknowingly by using her mouth.

I can feel that she doesn't like to ride on me.(Maybe is bcos of her size)
So i did her in doggie & missionary.Nothing to shout about during FJ,but have to mentioned tat she likes to talk dirty when me banging her!hahaha.Quite a turn on i should say!

After FJ for 7 mins,I ask her to breast fuck me,which I think will be quite shiok bcos of her bust size,but i dun really enjoy it.Finally i ask her to BBBJ me to CIM.She starts to lick & suck me vigourously which really turns me on!I dun really remember when I had such a great BBBJ b4!She really make sure i am suck dry b4 I can stopped moaning!hahahaha.GREAT!

Ratings as follow:

Looks:5.5 (She's not really a head turner.A few pimples)
Body:6 ( a bit to big size 4 me,was a bit turn off when i saw her,frankly)
Boobs:7.5 ( Firm & big,but cute dark nipples)
BBBJ:9 ( Heavenly!what else to describe?kekeke)
FJ:6 ( I prefer gals to ride me.)
Attitude:7 (Friendly & accomodating)
RTF:No (I prefer smaller size gals,& I do go for looks,at least rate 7.5 above then i will RTF)

Maybe bros who cheong GL150 & GL100 can pm me gals who u rated 7.5 & above.Thanks!

Thanks for reading!Up me if u like,pls leave ur nick so i can repay u mah!kekeke

Old 28-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Blue Ocean

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 7/10 Quite tall w/o shoe, about 1.7M
Breast : 7.5/10 Nice shape, on the bed she will put her breast in front of you and let you lick and suck them
BJ : 8.5/10 She got many new tricks for BJ, able to BJ you in many directions
FJ : 7.5/10 She will request you to push as hard as possible and you can see from her face that she enjoy it a lot
Overall : 7.5/10 Value for $$$
RTF : Definitely

[69Kid give you nothing but the most straight-forward FR, no grandmother stories, straight to the point]

Old 28-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Ok,just finished my RTF session with Dolphin at GL1425.

Saw her in the rest area,wow she is more & more pretty & sexy!
When we closed the door behind us,she is looking at me in a very cfm face,in the meantime,my didi was erected!(hahaha,didn't noe i can't control my didi at this stage!)

Strip & bath,tcss as usual,can see that she is maintaining her body quite well!Slim down a bit which make her even more curvy & sexy!Bey tahan!
She is those very innocent,soft spoken type.But defintely very experience,cos she has been working for more than 2 years in GL.

OK,session starts!
She catbath me from my nipples,3 S to describe it,Slow,Soft & steady!
I like it,every lick from her electrify my whole body.I am really enjoying it.
Every look at her make me even sexified!She is definitely a head turner!

Not long after,she starts th bbbj,deep throat & wet!She & theresa have different style,theresa more commando but she is more gentle but still very enjoyable!Her AR also quite brief but fabulous too!WOW!

After more than 20 mins of foreplay,she starts FJ by rocking on top of me,can see her whole body & CFM face in front of me really turns me on!Come on!Here we go!Her soft moaning really turn me on too!We change to missionary after 3 mins,whereby i get to taste her nice light coloured nipples & I french her while me doing my FJ!

Can't resist her while frenching!I cummed nt longer than 5 mins!
After that,she do some massage on me which really loosen me up!
Thanks for the session,dolphin!

Ratings:

Looks:8.5 ( she is getting more & more prettier each day!)
Body:8 (well maintained)
Boobs:8 (size unknown but not small,firm & nice nipples.most importantly,its natural!)
BBBJ:7 (well..I enjoyed it)
AR:6.5 ( normal,acceptable)
FJ:7 ( well light frenching helps me to cum!)
RTF:YES of course!She is a beauty!

Up me if you like!Thanks for reading!

Old 28-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back again with my short Frs on this gal Yan Zi (2837).

Today very free and feeling horny so head down to Tommy place with few name in mind so ask him about Queen, Celine, Blue Ocean, Dolphin and the new gal by the name of Mi Mi all not working or not here yet(maybe I'm early was there at about 1230hr) then he ask how about Yan Zi as good as Celine so tell him Ok! After waited for about 10min here come Yan Zi........................

Looks: 8/10(SYT with a slutty look)
Body: 8/10 (34B-23-35)
Breasts: 8/10 (quite a hand full)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Full tubo suction power almost CIM but must tahan for Fj)
FJ: 8/10 (lots of moan)

RTF: Yes! Like what Tommy say as good as Celine.

Old 28-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

CoCo - 1607
quite a sunny day today, feeling horny so went down to the wonderland again lor......reach 1607 but before reaching called okt and YESSSH CoCo is working today leh.......hehe

entered the door, okt immediately know I was the one who called and asked coco to come out to sign the book......wow she look fantastic today, very fresh and eager to please mood.

inside the room, we start to chat like friends from the old days, hmmm, really miss her so quickly strip and waited for her inside the bathroom. washing is sop cos I like to chat with her more than looking for service lah.......keke

after chating for sometime, she starts to blow for me, great its a deep throat for me again and she never wipes off the fluid which flows out from my didi and continues to blow very professionally with good working attitude. her complexion has improve not so tanned like last time i visit her. anyway, since we are old flames, I just finish the round in missionary cos she apologize that she has stomach upset, so do not want to make things difficult for her.

anyway, its a nice reunion with CoCo.

Old 29-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
n1963g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

28 May, most bases were empty. Ang pai all disappeared. OKT recommend this

Name: Chris
Looks: 9/10(SYT n beautiful eyes n teeth)
Body: 8/10 (34B-23-35)
Breasts: C-cup (not fake)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good solid 10 mins)
FJ: allow 2 (tight)
CIM: allowed
Frenching : Yes
AR: not interested.
69: Yes.
RTF: Yes!

Old 30-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better69Kid is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Celine

Looks : 7/10 Cute face
Body : 6/10 Short and small size
Breast : 6/10 Small with dark nipple
BJ : 8/10 Long time spend on BJ, can 69 and moan loud when pussy is licked
FJ : 7/10 Allow many patterns
Overall : 7/10 Girlfriend treatment, very accommodating
RTF : Only when there is no other option

[69Kid give you nothing but the most straight-forward FR, no grandmother stories, straight to the point]

Old 02-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back again with my short Frs on this gal Blue Ice (1429).

Today as usual feeling horny so head down to Tommy place intend to get Mimi call before reaching his place to confirm if she's working and YES! she working so rush down to his place and was told have to wait about 20min so waiting started. After waited for about 30min Tommy came over say her house forget to inform the house she in and she have cross over to another guy !Then tommy ask if I want to have Blue Ice just come back today so after asking for afew more not working gals settle for Blue Ice so here come the Frs........................

Looks: 5/10(Not a good looking gal but Ok! la)
Body: 8/10 (She have a very good skin very smooth)
Breasts: 8/10 (Quite small abt 32A)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good skill)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very GF feeling)

RTF: Yes! Can chick with her.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:09 PM
BSbro

FR of Blue Ice
===========

In terms of looks and service, Blue Ice is over average of service.
Here is my FR:
Looks: 7/10(Nice looking)
Body: 7/10 (Good skin & very smooth)
Breasts: 8/10 (Suitable for me!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (lots of position!!!)
FJ: 9/10 (GF feeling)

Everything is SOP, give me 5mins blowjob in bathroom.
On the bed , start from behind licking and move down to my legs. Turn around to front. A deep french kiss, finger in her cunt and get wet.....
Fininally unload in doggie position.

Of coz I will return back to her.........too many gals "missing" in GL......

A GENTLE REMINDER FROM FORUM ADMIN... THIS THREAD IS FOR FRs ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN THE THREAD. PM THE MEMBER CONCERNED DIRECTLY [/QUOTE]
Old 04-06-2005, 02:38 PM
BSbro

GL 150cats FRs list

FR of Blue Ice
===========

In terms of looks and service, Blue Ice is over average of service.
Here is my FR:
Looks: 7/10(Nice looking)
Body: 7/10 (Good skin & very smooth)
Breasts: 8/10 (Suitable for me!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (lots of position!!!)
FJ: 9/10 (GF feeling)

Everything is SOP, give me 5mins blowjob in bathroom.
On the bed , start from behind licking and move down to my legs. Turn around to front. A deep french kiss, finger in her cunt and get wet.....
Fininally unload in doggie position.

Of coz I will return back to her.........too many gals "missing" in GL......

A GENTLE REMINDER FROM FORUM ADMIN... THIS THREAD IS FOR FRs ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN THE THREAD. PM THE MEMBER CONCERNED DIRECTLY [/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1