The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
haha someone deleted my list of FL websites in VN, now we know hahaha
mod deleted...the post definitely infringed advertising...pls stop posting other sex websites link anywhere in International Section...definitely mod will delete if anyone post outside URL link...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

If it is any consolation...the pic on the website is usually the gal on the left... but the gal who will show up at your doorsteps will be the one on your right. In Chinese we say "products don't meet specs".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
haha someone deleted my list of FL websites in VN, now we know hahaha
Old 07-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

repost here from Pattaya thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I have had several PMs and I will share some here. Dun worry I wont reveal nicks.
Some PMs I do not reply as they asking for contacts of freelancers or something similar. So dun bother asking me. Others ask for some basic info but having taken the trouble to reply them..they dun even bother to say a quick thanks. So honestly I wont reply to PMs unless from pple I know. Dun blame me.
good good..I need to borrow this one...

when I reply in my hcm thread...pls dun pm me because I am not going to reply to strangers...especially asking for gals overnight or something similar...those guys can get angry with me...say I am discouraging them which I agreed I am but already asked them to skip hcm...as though I owe them big time...

I did reply your pm lah...555....

those who asked me public legal info...I had replied...just today gave info to a guy to go ktv found in my signature...^^

Old 08-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchykuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hurricane a quick question and a concern from me.

Any cheap hotel with a safe and in district 1?

Do you stay in hotel without safe? If Yes how you all safeguard your $$?

I'm asking these cos planning to have OT at my hotel...
Old 08-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 22
cockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have booked my air tix from jetstar for Hcmc on 6th April, and made plan to meet a vietnam girl I got to know in SG, maybe some actions will follow. But granny passed away on 5th so cannot fly liao. But luckily bought travel insurance so can claim all my travel lost $. Will try to make another arrangement to fly there again.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...749&highlight=
Old 08-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchykuku View Post
Any cheap hotel with a safe and in district 1?
Do you stay in hotel without safe? If Yes how you all safeguard your $$?
I'm asking these cos planning to have OT at my hotel...
I hv nvr bother to stay in hotel with safe...so far my things hv not lost...the hotel cleaner dun touch my things...I nvr trust safe...hotel can open anytime...

Also I dun stay in D1...in fact I dun go D1 unless I need to run errands...

So far all my friends hv not heard they lost anything in hotel except to the unscrupulous WLs who scheme to ripped you off...

Old 08-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally hotel staff can open the safe box despite we input a password. But I still think it is good to have a safe in hotel esp if one intend to pick up girls. Some WL does not want to bath together...and it will be too dangerous to leave them in the room where most of our money and valuables when we take a bath ourselves.

You mention u have never lost anything in Vietnam when u leave your valuable item in the room. Do u carry all your cash out with u whenever u leave the room? Or did u just left part of your cash in the room and not worry someone will take the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I hv nvr bother to stay in hotel with safe...so far my things hv not lost...the hotel cleaner dun touch my things...I nvr trust safe...hotel can open anytime...
Old 08-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks bro h88. Jurong got 1 shop.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
Some WL does not want to bath together...and it will be too dangerous to leave them in the room where most of our money and valuables when we take a bath ourselves.
You mention u have never lost anything in Vietnam when u leave your valuable item in the room. Do u carry all your cash out with u whenever u leave the room? Or did u just left part of your cash in the room and not worry someone will take the money.
you can always leave the bathroom door open...or bring your wallet in...laptop, ipad, iphone, ok lah...if you worried then bring all into bathroom...hotels will usually call you if your gal leave and the hotel will ask ok to let gal leave...if you knew the gal or the mummy then gal usually dun steal...the gal have no place to hide...

I have never leave cash in my room...always bring along...I just budget how much I need each trip...no cc, no nric, no atm cards...just split my cash into several pockets or tie to your underwear...even I forget to bring some loose dong on my table the cleaners dun touch...

never ever open wallet with all your cash in public...beware of snatch theft...especially D1, D3, D5...

Old 08-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your advice, i will be more careful when in d1, d3 and d5

Quote:
you can always leave the bathroom door open...or bring your wallet in...laptop, ipad, iphone, ok lah...if you worried then bring all into bathroom...

.just split my cash into several pockets or tie to your underwear...even I forget to bring some loose dong on my table the cleaners dun touch...

never ever open wallet with all your cash in public...beware of snatch theft...especially D1, D3, D5...
Old 08-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a simpler solution. Just lock away your ipad, laptop etc in your luggage (assuming it has a lock). It is highly unlikely that the WL will lug away your luggage while u are bathing. Because she has to pass by the recep (maybe cctvs for some hotel lobbies) on her way out, it's not worth spending time in jail just to rob a foreigner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
Normally hotel staff can open the safe box despite we input a password. But I still think it is good to have a safe in hotel esp if one intend to pick up girls.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

This info may be useful for budget travellers. While chatting on FB with local friends who work in hotel industry, I have found that hotels in the US$15 range are getting rare. Even hotel owners who know me and used to charge me US$15 now asking US$24, reason being they have upgraded/renovated.

But fortunately, my friend managed to point me to a few hotels still available at US$15 right in the middle of Bui Vien. It's naturally not listed on Agoda etc. I will check it out in a few days and see whether its fit for human to stay...
Old 08-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Thank you for your suggestion. I am not in VN for fun and finding the cheapest possible hotel within Q1 is part of the challenge and a work requirement, at least for a night. The following night, I will be moving on to a 5-star. Just trying to share my findings with all the bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
...and surely if u have gone to all the effort of coming to vn for fun...
Old 09-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
krypto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exchanged yesterday,

Sgd $1 for 15,880
If use 1k note, you get 15,920

I'm based in HCM now, will be raveling around but mostly here. Anyone interested in coffee do let me know
Old 09-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchykuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you can always leave the bathroom door open...or bring your wallet in...laptop, ipad, iphone, ok lah...if you worried then bring all into bathroom...hotels will usually call you if your gal leave and the hotel will ask ok to let gal leave...if you knew the gal or the mummy then gal usually dun steal...the gal have no place to hide...

I have never leave cash in my room...always bring along...I just budget how much I need each trip...no cc, no nric, no atm cards...just split my cash into several pockets or tie to your underwear...even I forget to bring some loose dong on my table the cleaners dun touch...

Thanks for the advise. What's the market rate tips for hot toc salon in district 1?
200,300,400,500? First time there paiseh and don't want spoil market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread