The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ju57d017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

So sad... Le Le going back liao
Old 25-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hot Passionate Sex Revisited - Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoh18 View Post
Bro MaXx, I agree with you fully on the FR of Lina. I have tried other gals of 1431l, An An and Han Han. But Lina is the most natural and responsive gal of the three. Lina's natural attribute is also the best followed by Na Na and Han Han. Her svc is so refreshing and addictive to me. I have upped Lina many times and will continue to RTF her in the coming months. My humble views.
Exactly my sentiment, bro ... Lina is superbly fantabulous! I have yet to try An An as her looks does not appeal to me ... In fact Yi Yi from the same house is more palatable to me ...

Han Han seems to have put on a few "öunces" ... getting more voluptuous, huh?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Hot Passionate Sex Revisited - Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Exactly my sentiment, bro ... Lina is superbly fantabulous! I have yet to try An An as her looks does not appeal to me ... In fact Yi Yi from the same house is more palatable to me ...

Han Han seems to have put on a few "öunces" ... getting more voluptuous, huh?
Bro Max excellent report for Lina. She is the best I ever have on GL. Sexy, attractive, cheerful and playful. She has a great body and very natural with great GFE.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ju57d017 View Post
Which lele ?
Old 26-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Which lele ?
Le le at 1615
Old 26-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ju57d017 View Post
Thought she's only going back around August? Still have time to ravish her.

Probber,
The Hustler
Old 26-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler View Post
Thought she's only going back around August? Still have time to ravish her.

Probber,
The Hustler
Heard she cut her card today..
Old 26-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhere123 View Post
Le le at 1615
Oh no! We are going to lose another commando queen Le Le after Lady of 1803. I remember vividly that she served aggressively me for the first time about one and half years ago. She was relatively slim with a natural pairs of 32C boobs. It was a full 60 minutes of actions. Very sextisfying! She maintained her high standard svc in my subsequent visits. Le Le was a thrifty gal and dressed simply with light makeup. I heard from her earlier she wanted to start a small business in her home town. I wish you every success in your endeavours and happiness in your life. I will miss you.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
why all the commando busty babes cut card today huh. is today some auspicious card cutting date or what?
Old 26-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Confirm she cut her card today..wish her all the best
Old 26-03-2014, 11:27 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz my fav beloved le le 1615 rod
Old 27-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

OMGGGGGG

shit...
Old 27-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
OMGGGGGG

shit...
Don't fret with 严打 in full swing prospect fir new batches could be more positive
Old 27-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Don't fret with 严打 in full swing prospect fir new batches could be more positive
Why u so sure 严打?........Where r u hiding now leh.......
Old 27-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Why u so sure 严打?........Where r u hiding now leh.......
I was there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1