The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of
Re: Melissa Koh

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
her OF 0 nudes.
the key verification that we need. thumbs up to you man.
Old 15-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

And she charges US$50 for that... hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
her OF 0 nudes.
Old 17-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her customs qouted around 100 to 200 plus, anyone tried before?
Old 19-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The slut is back
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/n5f...ibextid=WC7FNe
Old 20-01-2024, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
up your points bro
Old 20-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Some videos

https://www.xasiat.com/models/unicorndrank/

Some pictures

https://asian.xam.nz/singaporean-gir...aked-nude.html

https://fapello.com/unicorndrank/
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-01-2024, 10:33 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
And she charges US$50 for that... hmm...

Still got peoples willing to pay her $50 USD for her 0% nude? Funny.
Old 21-01-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Still got peoples willing to pay her $50 USD for her 0% nude? Funny.
Sinkies have resigned to paying over a million for an HDB flat and quarter million for a car. A local woman charging $50 for non-nudes is par for the course. Almost a bargain.
Old 21-01-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
nony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post

https://we.tl/t-Tj9bymVVPj

(Same link as above)
Bitchy and busty
Old 21-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Melissa Koh

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post
Sinkies have resigned to paying over a million for an HDB flat and quarter million for a car. A local woman charging $50 for non-nudes is par for the course. Almost a bargain.
Like your analogy…so true

million is 99 years and quarter for 10 years lease
Old 22-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 22
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
She looks damn chui here. And what happened to her mouth? Sucked too many d**ks at one go?

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 23-01-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

and that is how my dear friends, she gets to travel on business class everywhere...

thanks to those who pay $50 for a non-nude picture...

Old 23-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post
very profound! LOL
Old 29-01-2024, 03:13 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1