The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
how nana know all this lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
I told her this new batch in 1654A very hot now, she replied only for those D and E cups got FR for her so so ( I think she quite humble , good character) no FR. She never openly complain no FR but from her tone can sense she a bit jealous that only D and E cup got FR. I think she even know Who wrote those FR, she said she read before. Ha ha their intel very good, luckily I never post any negative FR for anyone before.
Ai ya.....probably just some twisted impression by some of her customer info her la.....she can understand ang mo meh ???......sometimes FR many words i also no understand liao......D or E or F cup is 命.......this word 命 she sure understand la.......if her service " A " can liao.........why worry people melon bigger than her......some big neh neh tits not sensitive also no use.......we likes sensitive neh neh......
Old 11-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
What a Sensuous Korean Model/Actress !

WL: Zhi Yi
House: 2831A
Home: Wubei
Ht/Wt: 168/48
Debut: Apr 2014
RTF: Yes!
Wa piang bro.....yr FR very hardworking very long i have to alter so long to save space just to ask u a question.....Wubei is where ???......u remind me of an old friends never post long time on the net liao by reading yr FR.....
Old 11-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGeisha View Post
I think it GGdick that went out with wl cos he drive sport car, very handsome, CEo of s company
Ya la.....CEO of 大洞 pte ltd......
Old 11-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wa piang bro.....yr FR very hardworking very long i have to alter so long to save space just to ask u a question.....Wubei is where ???......u remind me of an old friends never post long time on the net liao by reading yr FR.....
湖北 not wubei
Old 11-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
湖北 not wubei
Morning......u go church ah so early wake up
Old 11-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Morning......u go church ah so early wake up
ya..go and "repent" haha..

Up early because darling wechat lovey dovey messages ley..how not to wake up..
Old 11-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ai ya.....probably just some twisted impression by some of her customer info her la.....she can understand ang mo meh ???......sometimes FR many words i also no understand liao......D or E or F cup is 命.......this word 命 she sure understand la.......if her service " A " can liao.........why worry people melon bigger than her......some big neh neh tits not sensitive also no use.......we likes sensitive neh neh......
bro naka she was reading submarineking 2 or 3 postings that was translated to Cantonese. Ha ha next time you post FR maybe good to have Chinese/English translation..
Old 11-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya..go and "repent" haha..

Up early because darling wechat lovey dovey messages ley..how not to wake up..
Wa piang......my hair stand......
Old 11-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
bro naka she was reading submarineking 2 or 3 postings that was translated to Cantonese. Ha ha next time you post FR maybe good to have Chinese/English translation..
I not gd at FR la......these Wls must be very curious why at singapore so many comments on them online china lesser
Old 11-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyan View Post
He told Eva if she gave him special service treatment & free meal treat, he will pen a wonderful FR for her on sammyboy forum to boost her business by 2-3 times and Eva was gullible enough to fall into his trap & treated him free meals. He said he's very high profile high pointer samster who rescued many wls' businesses. He even claimed he's w06 boss's good buddy.

I believe eva is just one of the many wls he conned. There r many wls unnamed whom he had conned money & free meal treats!

Heard he borrowed money from wls but didn't return. Whores hard earned money also cheat. Aiyo.
Wls dont feel anything for let a man fuck extra one time la.....they numb already.....u never know who is on their mind when they let u fuck.....but con them is really not steady....
Old 11-05-2014, 03:54 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A service oriented SYT...

Na Na (L16 H39)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: 6 months plus

Face: 6.9/10
(Na Na has a rather squarish face shape with high, sharp nose & big eyes. Her skin is tanned & facial complexion quite ok. She looks slutty, foxy, with CFM type of face. Her hair is long, colored & rather dry. Somehow I find she resembles Ji Xiang 2045A.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.58m, Na Na is slim, petite, & has a youthful taut figure similar to a jc school girl's figure. Slight tummy spotted. Arm pit hair spotted. Her body skin quite tanned.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Na Na has a pair of enhanced B cup boobs with brown protruding eraser like nipples. I like to play & suck her nipples. Shiok.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment the door was closed, Na Na sashayed towards me in a seductive manner, hugged me & frenched me. With our clothes intact, we frenched, while she stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. We stripped to our birthday suits. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. What a great prelude to the bath. We then proceeded to the bath.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She soaped my body then used her boobs to rabba against my body while her hands were teasing my dick. She then gave me a boob fuck. Very shiok to see my dick sliding along the cleavage while she stared at me seductively. After that she cat bathed my nipples & licked my balls. Finally here comes the finale when she squatted & BBBJ me seductively. I loved the way she stared at me seductively when she sucked my cock. She spitted saliva & lubricated my dick head with her fingers while continuing to lick my dick. Damn shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(Laid on my front, she applied baby oil on her boobs & rabba my back with her oiled boobs. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my flesh. She then used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she sensually licked my ears, neck, back, ass, thighs & ankles. Very sensual thorough wet moist agile tongueful skills she has. I was asked to be on my fours. She then sucked my balls & dick while her fingers were playing with my ass hole. She then lowered her head under my body to BBBJ me while her fingers continued to play with my balls & ass hole. This lasted quite a while. She then AR me for quite a while and concurrently her fingers were HJ my dick with baby oil & playing with my balls. I flipped over. She performed the same routine on my front. Simply love her BBBJ skills. She also gave me another round of AR and BBBJ when I laid on my back.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Had a great long time frenching this cutie. Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph. Felt like I was frenching my lover haha.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Na Na BBBJ skills are good. Loved the way she licked my dick head. She spitted some saliva & mixed with my pre cum to lubricate my dick & HJ me while BBBJ me at same time. Deep throated. Strong suction. Great seductive CFM eye contact during BBBJ.)

AR: 7.6/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First one on my fours another one when I laid on my back. On my fours, she licked my ass hole while her oiled fingers were HJ my dick & playing with my balls. She alternated AR with ball sucking & BBBJ plus her fingers poking my ass hole haha. This combo damn lethal. Nearly cummed. What a mind blowing AR. )

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has bushy pussy. Painted her til song song. She responded with sexy loud moans while her hands were all over my face & hair. Loved the way she rolled her eyes & her super enjoying facial expression.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is rather tight. We had a wild steamy hot sex. She is very horny, wild & has high sex drive. Her moanings are non stop & very loud. Her breathings are so heavy. In missionary we frenched like lovers while we made love. She then licked my neck & nipples while her fingers were all over my body. In doggie, her pussy is tightest. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind & thrusted my dick into her love hole fast & furious. She turned her head around & we frenched. I lifted & carried her up & pumped her faster & faster. Her moanings are getting louder & louder that I'm afraid passers by may overheard it haha. Finally cannot tahan i cummed & we collapsed on the bed. I felt her heavy panting. What a mind blowing sex with this nympho haha.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(Very chatty, bubbly, friendly, gd attitude girl. Very accommodating to all my requests. Always smiling.)

RTF: Depends. Many newbies to bonk at the moment.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
湖北 not wubei
Thanks for the correction. it shd be hubei as bro saabking correctly pointed out. My pingying not so good, pai seh.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Huihui from l16wh15 is just amazing
Old 11-05-2014, 11:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplove View Post
Huihui from l16wh15 is just amazing
Agreed. FR on her coming soon
Old 12-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Awesome experience
Girl:Hui Hui
House:L16 WH#15

Face:7/10
IMHO looks more like a local girl than one from China, maybe due to larger than usual eyes compared to other chinese WLs. Skin condition not that smooth, maybe due to recent erratic weather, but still acceptable. Overall quite cute, the kind that sort of more 耐看.

Body:7.5/10
Overall slim and tightt, with acceptable(for me, not a boob watcher) A-cup sized breasts, and relatively tanned skin, exuding a healthy and sporty glow.

Foreplay: 8.5/10
First thing that happened she already had her hand in my pants, and helped to remove clothes bit by bit. Then before shower she was already over me lol, though it may sound abit exaggerated. Then came the cat-bath and nipple licking, and wet frenching but the high score is for the overall GFE feel of the foreplay.

Shower: 7/10
Standard procedure, though with additional BBBJ, nipple lick and teasing with her fingers at back entrance

AR: 7/10
Made to lay on bed on back with legs in air, and her invasive tongue all around the A-hole, sometimes entering in as she pushed forward with her head. Pretty enthralling if you ask me.

Painting:NIL
Coz i don't really like art

Fingering:8/10
She allows light teasing of clitoris with finger, but fingering with condom over fingers she allows, and i think she really enjoyed it, as she got pretty wet after that, with juices flowing after the deed was done.

Frenching: 7/10
Frenching after door closed, in shower, during the actual sex, overall not too invasive and commando but at least there is frenching hahaha. Not really a big fan though so was a nice surprise =)

FJ: 7/10
Tight and can feel wetness through condom, with moaning added in, which didn't sound fake at all IMO. Heavy pumping that followed in missionary position made her taut body glistening with sweat coz aircon was off due to rainy day(my request lols, nt a big fan of shivering) In missionary, she was furiously grabbing the sheets, and tongue wrestling me, with some nipple sucking thrown in for good measure. Well, all i can say is i returned the favour lol. After the first shot, rested and talked abit for around 10-15 mins, then came the 2nd round in which i left her sweaty and spent on the bed, gasping for breath.

Conclusion: Overall a thoroughly enjoyable and exciting experience, and she will treat you with high GFE, probably KCing? Not too sure. She asked to know me personally to teach her English but I declined for obvious reasons =). A very nice person with an amicable character, and one to be treated with utmost respect, as with all other WLs also. A nice person to RTF whenever anyone feels like.

This my first FR i am posting so what i wrote might not be 100% accurate, but it was what i had experienced, so different things might occur to different people on different occasions

Have a good day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1