The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by <censored>
Good Evening bro !

Sorry for a last min Q ... dun mean to disturb you but was hoping you can advise a bit in regards to the KTV in Nagoya area.

I'm aware you're not into KTV but hehe .. must hope a bit.

What are the recommended KTV ( not the family type ) around Nagoya beside ... Alisan ?

Saw Billiard Centre and that Dynasty 99 ( located beside Allium hotel & Go Massage ). Tried finding info on Billiard but not sure if it's wad it was ....

Hoping the master can enlighten this old man ....
Thanks !
Hi bro,you are right,i wasnt into KTVs in Batam. And on top of that,i dont like to recommend any places to most. One of the simple reason would be the meat and poison theory. Another reason? Maybe my heart is cold-ed.

If you are new to KTVs in Batam,i would suggest you go thru the beginner's guide. In the beginner's guide,there is a hotel mentioned that consist of nearly everything under one roof for most newbies (massage,KTV etc). Try that KTV 1st to help yourself understand batam's KTV culture and what its like at a lower cost. I hear from bros in this thread here that they even have happy hours nowaday,which mean you can get their hostess/es to sit with you during sunrise (sunset time,happy hours is over,hehehe...) and its technically cheaper too,hehehe....you might wish to try it out 1st before you hit other KTVs in Batam.

As for questions like where or which KTVs has the most SYT,where has the best girls etc etc,believe me,at least 50% of the KTV girls hop around KTVs in Batam,so not many can give you an exact answer unless he/she dwelled in a particular KTV weekly for a substantial amount of time (i am not the guy who could answer that). Whenever a certain KTV has not enough girls, other KTV's mamis whose business arent good enough would move a portion of their girls over and that also means,you can actually see girls from M1 at M2 or vice-versa or even Billiard Center KTV girls at Alishan (since some of those KTVs were quite near each other and some mamis do knew each other).

Hope my reply above put you to some right direction/s.

The other bros who PMed me about massage places and booking joints,i have already replied before in this thread,so here is the reference i use :

https://okt.social/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Older reference of above :

https://okt.social/showpost.p...ostcount=32897

...and as for transportation here's my shared option/s :

https://okt.social/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6166

...add-ons for transportation in Batam (newer than above).

https://okt.social/showpost.php?p=16...postcount=7521

https://okt.social/showthread.php?p=...post170 64659

(some hotels do provide free pick up service or at a small price from some ferry terminals,email your hotel to find out more)

If you cannot find answer/s to your question/s, here is another options -

Learn how to search this thread :

https://okt.social/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=5986

Learn how to search any member's postings :

https://okt.social/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=5987

Still cant find answer/s after all of the above, ask around....hehehe....i am sure bros who knows and/or see it will be willing to help.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I learned then that a handful of girls in most joints dont usually comes out into the "fish-tank" to let customers pick them,many already has a fix income from their so called "sugar-dad".
I will try to enter from the backdoor then
Old 14-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
What back door?
The girl's back door???
Newton also hv a back door you can access from the coffee shop facing the big road.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Still cant find answer/s after all of the above, ask around....hehehe....i am sure bros who knows and/or see it will be willing to help.
Still still.still . canot find answers
Manymany ojek drivers would happy to help you.

Or if lucky enough to find me.
I will help too.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
What back door?
The girl's back door???
Newton also hv a back door you can access from the coffee shop facing the big road.
I always enter from the food court, because I like to see who is sitting
Yes, I know your backdoor. It's the small one, which is the only open during Ramadan after hours.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crypt0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please forgive the newbie question. I have read 5 of the intro guides, and 2 years of the forum before asking this question, so please don't just "RTF". I did.

I don't speak Singlish, and have this strange habit of actually spelling out words instead of leaving people guessing... so in the very few times I saw it described, it really wasn't. ;-)

=-=-

So, what is a "Booking Place" for acquiring girls?

Is a booking place a massage parlour that specializes in Take-Out, and has a fish bowl, like you might find in some of the Geylang brothels or Pattaya soapy places?

Is a booking place like a KTV or go-go bar?

Is this a tour guide that, wink-wink-nudge-nudge, offers girls, as well as golf excursions?

How will I know it when I find it?

Crypt0
Old 15-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Just notice a new Resort in Batam opening at Barelang this year 2018,hehehe...its called Harris Resort Barelang (yes,but not the one at waterfront). Lots of guinea pigs went to try out this place over the last 4 months and out of the about 10 reviews i read so far, about 2.5 of them werent so good.

Like every hotel that were new, i believe they were often faced with a major under-staff issue; service, maintenance and what they have promise over their site could not keep up with the number of guests that visited the resort. And that is especially so during CNY 2018 as well as during most weekends.

This resort offers free pick up from Batam center,hmm...how come there's no free pick up from Harbour Bay ferry terminal? Nevermind...hehehe...those who complained durin their stay says that free pick up took a more than 1 hour waiting time, check in also took another hour plus ,hehehe...so by the time they manage to get to their room,its already close to 5pm...well,most parts of the their day time were gone. Two out of their 3 swimming pool were algae infested too.

When i read reviews,i also read the dates and days of their review too,hehehe...and almost all complains either comes from during CNY time or weekends. My guess would be, most of these complainant didnt understand the indo culture...they kind of under-estimated the efficiency of the resort management too. Their MP only starts during Feb 2018 tho,not during their resort opening.

In my view,i would say those who thinks they were new,who wish to catch the worms as an early bird were a little disappointed. I was planning to try out this resort,but it wont be anytime soon. And if i were to pay that place a visit one day,i would most likely have to understand their bad,and ask myself if i could take their inefficiency (lowering my expectation). Its still going to be a nice place,since its new...its just that i would choose the correct day and time to pay this resort a visit,hehehe... the bed is brand new too (if i dont remember wrong,they use the brand King Koil).

More photos of the resort.

( Click to show/hide )

*nothing is really fix as good or bad in Batam...flexibility of the place is what i like about it. Holding a party in a resort might be fun,hehehe...there's also a villa for rent,which they dont advertise.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Just notice a new Resort in Batam opening at Barelang this year 2018,hehehe...its called Harris Resort Barelang
Bro, how much will it cost if i take taxi from the booth at Batam centre to Harris resort barelang? Will it be nearer if i travel from Nongsa to Harris resort barelang? Wish to go there and recce whether the hotel or the resort worth staying. Need a break too

Last edited by atee; 15-04-2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108643 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt0 View Post

So, what is a "Booking Place" for acquiring girls?

Is a booking place a massage parlour that specializes in Take-Out, and has a fish bowl, like you might find in some of the Geylang brothels or Pattaya soapy places?

Is a booking place like a KTV or go-go bar?

Is this a tour guide that, wink-wink-nudge-nudge, offers girls, as well as golf excursions?

How will I know it when I find it?

Crypt0

In batam, most are KTV not go go bar type. Dont think u can find go go bar typoe there.

KTV some open at 7pm gals all start work, the different is u choose gal and gal will not butterfly and will be will u all the way and you dont have to tip her as is counted inside bill liao.

For gal, there are some scale fuck house, day time is fuck house for you to choose gal. Night time is karaoke.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
so please don't just "RTF". I did.
It's "RTFF". Much stronger than that
(kidding, everyone appreciates you read before asking the obvious)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
In batam, most are KTV not go go bar type. Dont think u can find go go bar typoe there.
Crypt0,
it may sound odd to hear that, but Batam should not be imagined as a sex-tourism destination. It gives such opportunities, but one has to go look for that. Nothing like in Thailand, to be clear.
Said that, we all love Batam

Quote:
My guess would be, most of these complainant didnt understand the indo culture...they kind of under-estimated the efficiency of the resort management too.
Yes! Keep expectations low, be patient, accept something is not perfect to SIN-quality standards, relax. Then you'll have a good time.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crypt0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, I appreciate it!

One other quick question - it seems there are lots of options for hiring a driver for the week, how much would that cost, and is there a recommended approach for not getting ripped off (a legit driver, not a scam)?
Old 16-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
This resort offers free pick up from Batam center,hmm...how come there's no free pick up from Harbour Bay ferry terminal?
I think Sindo is theirs main ferry partner...
Bro who take sindo would had noticed they the first part of the in-flight video is Harris Resort advertisement.
IIRC
Old 16-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please forgive the newbie question. I have read 5 of the intro guides, and 2 years of the forum before asking this question, so please don't just RTF. I did.

I don't speak Singlish, and have this strange habit of actually spelling out words instead of leaving people guessing.. so in the very few times I saw it described, it really wasn't. ;-)
aiyoyo
you say you don't leaving people guessing.
But your RTF make me scratch my head and BP's RTFF make me almost botak.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ramadan month would be a good time to do so. Its a learning month for me and i learned a lot ,which i could put to physical use during the next other 11 non-ramadan month.

Quote:
Still still.still . canot find answers
Manymany ojek drivers would happy to help you.
Finding answers from ojek or supir may cost a "price",hehehe...getting answers from public forum is free (risk-free too). A better info is the basic,once the basic is gotten right,the rest would be physically going down for the on-site experience.

*"price" mentiond here may not neccessary only be refering to dollar and cents.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Bro, how much will it cost if i take taxi from the booth at Batam centre to Harris resort barelang?
My guess would be at least more than 150k rupiah when you are talking about Barelang ,moreover its at a ferry terminal taxi booth,so its like an open target board for the taxi driver to fire (cant blame them,imagine go up with you so far downward and coming back with an empty car plus the total time lost). It can cost anytime up to 300k rupiah if not more, but then again...why pay when you can ride for free? Just give Harris a call (or an email)...go to Mega Mall shop for a little more than an hour,then go to their designated pick up location for them to pick you up...hehehe...easy. Most of these pick up deals will have a driver holding and walking around with an A4 sign board with your name on it. So its easy to see them,hehehe... (if i am in your postion,i will pay venus a visit and burnt 2+ hours there,while waiting for them,make sure you have an indo mobile number tho.Its just an option which i might take,tho its not free)

For me,i will definitely head to Nagoya area 1st,pick up all the barang,like tit bits,drinks etc from some provision shops or marts before heading there. Dont expect a new resort to have convenient stores and if there is a chance when there's one,it wont come cheap or be conveniently located,hehehe...not forgetting the girls too.

Speaking base on my experience from KTM resort,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Will it be nearer if i travel from Nongsa to Harris resort barelang? Wish to go there and recce whether the hotel or the resort worth staying. Need a break too
Batam's traffic and its routes is hard to judge ,bro...i took a taxi to Sekupang KTM resort quite a few times,most time it took more than 30 mins to get there but upon return it took less than 20mins. Anyway, below is a map for your rough estimation (i took the rough location of each ferry terminal in Batam from page one of this thread) :

Base on the map,i dont think from Nongsa to Harris Barelang is any nearer.

Quote:
I think Sindo is theirs main ferry partner...
Bro who take sindo would had noticed they the first part of the in-flight video is Harris Resort advertisement.
Perhaps Sindo is their preferred partner?

If there is any promo between Sindo and Harris Barelang,do keep us posted tho,thanks.

I am looking at their Villa for rent,and if i am not wrong,there might be a private in-room swimming pool,hehehe...but what i hear is Harris Barelang only has 2 Villa. I'm still looking through for more information.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1