The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Went to Jalan Jalan Geylang last nite, was gonna look for Anna from 1667 but she on code red.

I then went to 1606 and ask for Yang Yang, but she is booked for 3 hours , wah this is crazy , she's not bad but also not fantastic until need to book for 3 hours , I think only the ex-Chu Chu from 1654A deserve 3hrs.

I suddenly remembered about reading up on Xiaoyun 1606A, went straight up and there she was. The okt was friendly, one old man, kept ushering me to take Xiaoyun, but honestly her looks don't appeal to me and figure wise also can't tell it's fantastic. The thing that really prompted me to give it a miss was when the old man say if I don't take her I will regret, she is their house Ang Pai, and ask me , didn't you read from the internet, everyone's talking about her. That's when I decide to leave, doesn't feel right, feels commercial, maybe I will some day (just to fulfill my curiosity), but not now.

I better put my money on safer bets.

In the end went to L18H18 G5 , cheap and good.

I hope I won't get zap again for my honest review, anyway I don't care, ever since I got zapped big time that day for my honest review, I told myself I will definitely continue sharing for the greater good of the community.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
Went to Jalan Jalan Geylang last nite, was gonna look for Anna from 1667 but she on code red.

I then went to 1606 and ask for Yang Yang, but she is booked for 3 hours , wah this is crazy , she's not bad but also not fantastic until need to book for 3 hours , I think only the ex-Chu Chu from 1654A deserve 3hrs.

I suddenly remembered about reading up on Xiaoyun 1606A, went straight up and there she was. The okt was friendly, one old man, kept ushering me to take Xiaoyun, but honestly her looks don't appeal to me and figure wise also can't tell it's fantastic. The thing that really prompted me to give it a miss was when the old man say if I don't take her I will regret, she is their house Ang Pai, and ask me , didn't you read from the internet, everyone's talking about her. That's when I decide to leave, doesn't feel right, feels commercial, maybe I will some day (just to fulfill my curiosity), but not now.

I hope I won't get zap again for my honest review, anyway I don't care, ever since I got zapped big time that day for my honest review, I told myself I will definitely continue sharing for the greater good of the community.
Bro I think you the best. This is what forum is about. Giving your opinion based on your gut feel and your personal perspective . This gives Bros cheongsters like us a perspective to base on when we visit the house or girl in case.

Thanks again bro. Keep sharing the good and the bad. Any news is good news!
Old 30-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

I knew I would get zap , already zap by 11pts, just goes to show how many Fr's can we trust.

Thanks for the encouragement bro.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
I knew I would get zap , already zap by 11pts, just goes to show how many Fr's can we trust.

Thanks for the encouragement bro.
i think yang yang might have a big supporter block booking her and zapping frs about her

1606a okt so on...still can say internet recommend 1 lol...well....i reserve my comments.....need to try to know whether really good or not....

agree with clitorio....keep sharing your opinions....thts what a forum is for...for people to share their opinions.....what a person find boring , another person might find attractive .... its normal to have different opinions...and from there just find the people who share the same opinions as you
Old 30-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your honestly is truly appreciated in a forum that has become a place where political correctness overrules honest FRs.

With regard to some overhype FRs, which still exist these days, I used to question them in the past but not anymore. Now I just try to keep quiet, not because I'm afraid, but at least such hype means the girls I like will have less queue.

Don't worry about the zaps, I used to be like you, sharing very honestly and got many zaps and unhappy feedback.

Now I don't bother sharing too much. Right now I just wanna quietly enjoy my gems. Will share from time to time with bros here as I do feel for brothers who might need help to navigate geylang, especially cat 150.

Honest sharing is not appreciated here because:

1) certain promoters want to control the forum and maintain their "authority" in geylang that they can make girls famous etc, or hurt their business with negative FR

2) some samsters do not like it when you comment about their fave as some of them may be in "relationship" with these girls. So it's like if you comment about someone's "girlfriend", the "boyfriend" sure unhappy with you. So just be wary of people's feelings.

For Yang Yang queue, well, people vote with their $$$. If she worth waiting 3 hours? Subjective, I mean if you are her die hard fan, then yes. But there are other gems around but the problem is most bros do not know, which is why I advocate open sharing.

A few good gems for example along the same street that I swear by are 1612 Sisi, 1608 Zhong Qing, 1651 An An, 1669 Yue Yue.

If height is your requirement, then 1654a Emily and YoYo. Also along lorong 16.

For Xiaoyun, I saw her too, not bad looking but not "poly SYT xiao hua (school flower as described in one of the FRs) in my opinion. But she looks like a gentle demure submissive sort. I too have not tried her yet as I saw other more SYT amongst the newbies which I'm either still enjoying now or planning to try. So Xiaoyun I'll KIV till a day I feel I really need a 20 min AR as described by one of the FR. Her queue is good, like 2 customers waiting in line - so there must be some wonders she'll perform in the bedroom to command such a queue from a quiet house like 1606a.

When you make negative comments, be prepared for zaps, people accusing you of having axe to grind with the girls or the house etc.

Recently I tried one or two newbies who arrived this month, I can really say it was LIKE FUCK!

Don't wanna say which houses or which girls but if I were to be honest as before, I would say about the newbie:

"Looks good from far but far from good
Bad skin with many pimples and face looks dry and rough
Body is not slim or fat but seems like meat in the wrong places and her boobs are flat
Can't ride long and doggy also cannot.
Did not french because her breath a bit bad
No shower action and no ar, but she did try to massage my legs and chit chat after the session.

This is an FR for a newbie with one of those double letter names by the way that I tried recently along lorong 16, but not nice to say which house. Seriously PUI! I wanted to run after the girl stripped. Flat boobs and bad skin and pear shaped figure with fats in the wrong places....

But if I wrote such a truthful FR like how I used to, I'll get zapped, threatening PMs and maybe some goons will try to track me down etc.

Hope I managed to paint a good picture of the reality in geylang.

I certainly welcome honest FRs and not discouraging you, but be prepared for some backlash for the reasons I mentioned above.

Cheers to you and hope for more honest FRs as opposed to the promotional and politically correct ones we keep seeing over the past 2 years.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 30-11-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Thank you bro bronzegod for your word of advice.

Aprreciate it.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Your honestly is truly appreciated in a forum that has become a place where political correctness overrules honest FRs.

With regard to some overhype FRs, which still exist these days, I used to question them in the past but not anymore. Now I just try to keep quiet, not because I'm afraid, but at least such hype means the girls I like will have less queue.

Don't worry about the zaps, I used to be like you, sharing very honestly and got many zaps and unhappy feedback.

Now I don't bother sharing too much. Right now I just wanna quietly enjoy my gems. Will share from time to time with bros here as I do feel for brothers who might need help to navigate geylang, especially cat 150.

Honest sharing is not appreciated here because:

1) certain promoters want to control the forum and maintain their "authority" in geylang that they can make girls famous etc, or hurt their business with negative FR

2) some samsters do not like it when you comment about their fave as some of them may be in "relationship" with these girls. So it's like if you comment about someone's "girlfriend", the "boyfriend" sure unhappy with you. So just be wary of people's feelings.

For Yang Yang queue, well, people vote with their $$$. If she worth waiting 3 hours? Subjective, I mean if you are her die hard fan, then yes. But there are other gems around but the problem is most bros do not know, which is why I advocate open sharing.

A few good gems for example along the same street that I swear by are 1612 Sisi, 1608 Zhong Qing, 1651 An An, 1669 Yue Yue.

If height is your requirement, then 1654a Emily and YoYo. Also along lorong 16.

For Xiaoyun, I saw her too, not bad looking but not "poly SYT xiao hua (school flower as described in one of the FRs) in my opinion. But she looks like a gentle demure submissive sort. I too have not tried her yet as I saw other more SYT amongst the newbies which I'm either still enjoying now or planning to try. So Xiaoyun I'll KIV till a day I feel I really need a 20 min AR as described by one of the FR. Her queue is good, like 2 customers waiting in line - so there must be some wonders she'll perform in the bedroom to command such a queue from a quiet house like 1606a.

When you make negative comments, be prepared for zaps, people accusing you of having axe to grind with the girls or the house etc.

Recently I tried one or two newbies who arrived this month, I can really say it was LIKE FUCK!

Don't wanna say which houses or which girls but if I were to be honest as before, I would say about the newbie:

"Looks good from far but far from good
Bad skin with many pimples and face looks dry and rough
Body is not slim or fat but seems like meat in the wrong places and her boobs are flat
Can't ride long and doggy also cannot.
Did not french because her breath a bit bad
No shower action and no ar, but she did try to massage my legs and chit chat after the session.

This is an FR for a newbie with one of those double letter names by the way that I tried recently along lorong 16, but not nice to say which house. Seriously PUI! I wanted to run after the girl stripped. Flat boobs and bad skin and pear shaped figure with fats in the wrong places....

But if I wrote such a truthful FR like how I used to, I'll get zapped, threatening PMs and maybe some goons will try to track me down etc.

Hope I managed to paint a good picture of the reality in geylang.

I certainly welcome honest FRs and not discouraging you, but be prepared for some backlash for the reasons I mentioned above.

Cheers to you and hope for more honest FRs as opposed to the promotional and politically correct ones we keep seeing over the past 2 years.
I think promotional and politically correct ones has reduced significantly after comm stepped into the picture. Thanks for speaking up too
Old 30-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:

now then you know? xiao yun is not syt . u should know who are the promoters, always double digit post count and post in bold
all only know how to hide gems to themselves only la.. who will tell you which one gem.. most of those mentioned usually the looks CMI
case in point, 1669 got one girl came beginning of the year, name mong mong, hardly see anyone mention .

some house OKT also one kind, say chio one service no good blah blah blah.. limbeh go for looks not service, and service is subjective to different people.

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 30-11-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:10 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
now then you know? xiao yun is not syt . u should know who are the promoters, always double digit post count and post in bold
all only know how to hide gems to themselves only la.. who will tell you which one gem.. most of those mentioned usually the looks CMI
case in point, 1669 got one girl came beginning of the year, name mong mong, hardly see anyone mention .
for newbie to the forum they wont know who are the promoters n the fake FR act
Old 30-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

I was at Peter's place (1820) a few days ago and his staff mentioned that they have a few girls starting work next week. The staff mentioned that there's one particular WL who will call herself Ferrari....well....let's hope she's as good or better than their previous one.
Old 30-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Very long din hear any news of 1820 lol

Hope their new ferrari got good service
Old 30-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Do they call wl from other house? I think they have the most interesting facilities .
Old 30-11-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I think promotional and politically correct ones has reduced significantly after comm stepped into the picture. Thanks for speaking up too
True. I agree with your statement above.
Old 30-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
I was at Peter's place (1820) a few days ago and his staff mentioned that they have a few girls starting work next week. The staff mentioned that there's one particular WL who will call herself Ferrari....well....let's hope she's as good or better than their previous one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Very long din hear any news of 1820 lol

Hope their new ferrari got good service
Think they have an SYT looking girl there called xiaoyu (small fish). I've not tried but she looks interesting. I believe they should have newbies next week as you mentioned but apparently can't outcall or in call at this house anymore. I could be wrong but that's my understanding from talking with the helper on duty.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
for newbie to the forum they wont know who are the promoters n the fake FR act
I am sure they will realise the signs and symptoms of a fake FR after a while. For example, when keep claiming that the girl is selective in frenching, but they got passionate frenching etc

This is just one of the tell-tale signs.

After reading some FRs, you will be able to sense that the writer is selling the girl a bit too hard, or sometimes even selling himself as some great geylang lover, etc.

But I feel no harm done in my opinion, just let such writers continue living in their fantasy world and using the forum here to boost their own ego.

Everyone will know after a while that the FR is a fairytale de... Newbies also must learn through real life experience of getting tricked a few times by fake FR.....

They need to pay their school fees just like we did bah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1