The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Thank you for the frank discussion.

One thing I also note is that MLs are also humans. They have their sexual needs as well. Unlike men who can do the act with anyone who looks pleasant on first date, females typically need to have feelings with the person they do the act with. Hence, treating the ML well over some time does helps. Of course, if you are just an old ah pek, then you can only use money to entice the ML.
The feelings or vibes from the ML can't be based on being treated well bcos any guy can treat them well. I'm afraid they don't reciprocate simply like that.

Money oso they may not want - that's why a big figure like 1k is meant to say they're not interested and not to progress further.

I suggest the feelings come from many vague non-material things. For guys, I suggest if there's 帅气 that the ML can feel or appreciate, it would be a plus point other than things like personal hygiene and deportment.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/

Been so long since I’m back in this scene hahaha chose her bcos i have feels for chio one

Looks: 9/10 really my type, one of the prettier ones with nice eyes and high nose

Body: 9/10 slim body smooth skin and i like her soft boobs - shld be big B to small C

Massage: very decent, really made the effort and will ask if it’s okay,

Sensual: Puts in alot of effort in this area where you can choose the outfit and she will roleplay, around her house even YMMV. Can explore and find out yourself. For me, I enjoy the attention and attitude

Overall: 9/10 for me la she’s genuine and can keep the conversation going, easily can KC you one so be careful too

Rtm: Yes for sure
Old 05-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassarole View Post
Have never written an FR here before, but I'll try my best.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/younna-massage/

Looks - Frankly quite similar to photo
Location - Not exactly the best for going on foot. Approx 10-12 minutes from MRT?
Massage - Decent but defitinely not piano
Sensual - 5G. FN. Have catbath. BBBJ 8.5/10
Service wise - Can't complain actually. Pretty good.
RTM - Most probably
Bro sorry ah can i ask if is for boobs lover?
Old 05-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cassarole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Bro sorry ah can i ask if is for boobs lover?
Eh, Not quite bro. I would say her boobs is B cup like that.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thank you for your first post.

It always pay to be physically attractive - whether on the ML side or the customer side. It can help hype up the experience in terms of the vibes you get and the responses to sensual actions or interactions. And an attractive guy (with good look, fit body and/or huge dick) very often could get extended mileage.

While it is almost unlikely to get an ideal ML - tall, chio, shapely and leggy ML who could provide solid genuine massage and scintillating repertoire of sensual actions, one realistically finds the MLs who can satisfy you in terms of your most desired wants/needs.

MRs on an ML, no matter how many, will just provide an indication or guide. Upon trying out, one will decide whether she is suitable for subsequent RTM. For me, I quickly rule that An Yi and W as unsuitable for me, for they are not capable of passionate kissing/frenching, an important need for me. (My regular MLs are those whom I regarded as pleasant/pretty, can do good massage and have selectively agreed to fj. Obviously, there can be no discussion about them here)

It is important on our part to be a good customer and treat ML well, whether in terms of conversation, reasonableness of request and service guidance. Don't be KCed. Afterall, we are out to have a good time and most MLs will want to give good service, within their means.
Wise Words

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 05-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

These couple of days RTMed all my usual eastside MLs to reassess my priority:

1) tutu
2) xiao xi
3) xiao long nv

If visiting as a first timer, probably 2nd and 3rd spot switches.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 05-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

1) tutu
2) xiao xi
3) xiao long nv

I know it's subjective, but how do you assess first timer status rating for these?
Old 05-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
I know it's subjective, but how do you assess first timer status rating for these?
For vanilla MLs probably a all-rounder in terms of massage and sensual? Another factor is the interaction and playability, the latter more like whether the ML makes the effort to flirt with you? Some MLs is like wow during the first session but thereafter no improvement... some is first session rather dull but she makes up if you rtm...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 05-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
For vanilla MLs probably a all-rounder in terms of massage and sensual? Another factor is the interaction and playability, the latter more like whether the ML makes the effort to flirt with you? Some MLs is like wow during the first session but thereafter no improvement... some is first session rather dull but she makes up if you rtm...
I see. Thanks! Would up you but I can't. Don't even know how things work.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
I see. Thanks! Would up you but I can't. Don't even know how things work.
It's okay... and you don't have power...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 05-05-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

1) tutu
2) xiao xi
3) xiao long nv

How many session you have per month ? Or week
Old 05-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
PSA.
This forum in the news again for the wrong reason due to a group of sicko.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
For people to vouch for her...her session is not bad...but because its vanilla...it won't beat those that are FN and having 5G roaming...mls such as RTC OG Angel for one...
Actually it really depends. If the market is good and we are lucky to get good choices for FN 5G MLs who are also quite chio then of course.
But once upon a time, the vanilla ones are the darn chio and hot body ones, while those who offer more pales slightly in comparison in that aspect. That then is a challenge to put one over the other. End of the day different taste for each, some don’t mind a less hot one who gives more sensual some particular about the face and bod. Personally I lean towards the second category (hence the likes of Donna), but when pretty ones like Aini, Angel, Momo (all RTC) offer more they become my go-to regulars.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
PSA.
This forum in the news again for the wrong reason due to a group of sicko.
Oh what happened? Can share link?
Old 05-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh what happened? Can share link?
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...guilty-3463331

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1