The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Yes that’s the flatmate. Saw her when I visited VV some time ago.
Thanks bro for replying.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

All the new listing mostly offer bbbj cim and cbj.. and seems to be ugly and fat too, dont even want to try now.

Need more vanillas syt else better save the money.
Old 05-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
I tried Mia too, maybe my pain tolerance higher abit, sadly age is not forgiving on her. shall try ke le next time to see which JG more effective, thanks all kind souls for sharing good FR. 🙏

Ke Le is back today. Go try her JG and service, confirm wont regret one! Hahaha

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/
Old 05-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 17
可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!

Tried her a few month back. RTF again.

Defiantly worth it and surely one of the better one.

Now the new URL is : https://sgbeautycastle2.com/baby-massage-hj/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 可口可乐 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/baby-massage-hj/

I had session with baby yesterday afternoon.
Massage was ok. Quite good and have strength too. There are also lot of teasing in the process.

She was very friendly...her bbbj was very good...I almost cum...light kissing only..we try almost all positions...she was very patient and need rush at all...I was very impressed by her service..pls give baby a try...you will start to realise why I didn't book her...I would definitely rtf...she is ready to please

Please refer to the link above for her contact.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-tian-massage/

New girl in town , Tian tian .

Looks : young MLIf . Almost like in the video , no PS
Massage : learning but good service
Sensual: Best for those looking for deep throat and really knows how to lick all over .

RTM , for sure . Really good service oriented .
Old 05-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on amei

She look as per photo but I prefer kiki those kind of vibe. Anyway not saying amei is inferior , in a way her service is more commercial and sensual definitely better. Her figure is top notch and not an inch of fats on the waist . Her massage with strength and lasted 15-20 minutes . Will give u a short foxy dance before she start her sensual �� . Allow zhut and usual roaming south though I keep my hands outside. Not sure if she allow anything more though .

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/
The loki you referring? Too bad she rtc already. Her work wechat still active, hope she come back soon.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You can also leave if she is on code red!
I dropped 1 regular ML after looking for her twice in a row when she claimed that she was on code red. She still can say "I remembered that u said u won't mind one right?". Served me iced water but prepared brewed tea for next customer. Service standards dropped drastically after 5th RTM. 1 handed massage and busy with HP after showering and no more head massage for my 90 mins session.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
The loki you referring? Too bad she rtc already. Her work wechat still active, hope she come back soon.
Yup that’s the one . Hopefully she will come back though she said very unlikely, but who knows 😄 . Hopefully nat will come out of retirement soon !
Old 05-11-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I dropped 1 regular ML after looking for her twice in a row when she claimed that she was on code red. She still can say "I remembered that u said u won't mind one right?". Served me iced water but prepared brewed tea for next customer. Service standards dropped drastically after 5th RTM. 1 handed massage and busy with HP after showering and no more head massage for my 90 mins session.
At least her service is consistent for the re-visit

Recently visit one ML,
Before start do you want top up for this
While hj-ing, do you want top up for bbbj & replying message during hj (my mood turned off because of that)
Don’t ask me which ML, probably your experience with her is good though

I have been visited dome 1 for months, I’m turning back again
Maybe it’s time to explore Geylang Viet house too
Old 05-11-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post

Actually I prefer iced water if it’s a hot day.

Did you tell her about the drop in standards? If you tell her, she might take note of it. As least some do.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maxpaint90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Met with https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/ this week, she greeted me in a sexy short dress, proceeded with a good massage

She then started kissing me all over my back, and sensual touching all over

She is a very nice person overall, I wanted to meet with someone else later this week and was told my number was not in the database, I asked for her help and she helped me as soon as she could
Old 05-11-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by code234 View Post
This is 小鱼 with the dog? If so, good to know she would be back
I don't believe so based on what I know and someone else confirmed that.
This one stay at the famous hill.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Hopefully nat will come out of retirement soon !
Never say never Let's hope she comes back else I will go up mountain soon too. Recently returned to OMM after she comes back from her break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skk88888888 View Post
Have tried xiangerr....not ang pai..but is quite good. Don't think she's plump lah, actually figure quite good. Had a nice time with her no rush and very good conversationalist. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. FRs are just meant to be a reference not the absoulte truth, only when you try then you will know.
Any way thanks for the FR bro, 2 months late though, I think the bro who asked maybe visited a lot more MLs than her already.... :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
Sorry bro, I agree with the earlier bro, I left slightly longer than him 40min
Face is totally different. Seriously why are you guys so concern about all these little reviews?
Really shame on Singapore man !!!
Bros, the two of you are evil twins? For a while I thought multiple personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police4495 View Post
Lol bro, I just hate those reviews post by some bros that praise the ML until they can fly. Bro like us went to try and end up suck thumb! I will be justice to review those fake comments so other bros won’t waste our time .
Steady bro, I think it is fine to just post reviews be it good or bad. Important thing is post, not target.

Can tell you join for a while, so it may be good to share more reviews of MLs in your opinion is worth it to visit so we know your standard and likes.

Minimally appreciate bros that commando ahead for you to step on less landmines la. Will look forward to your justice reviews and hopefully recommendations. Don't go missing hor

To be able to review fake comments means you have to try many MLs btw

Last edited by Special Spawner; 05-11-2023 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

Been awhile since I'm back. Anyone still got contact for the Jiangsu summer or tattoo fei er? Thanks in advance
Old 05-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police4495 View Post
But I find her hoods a bit on the saggy side. Body looks great and pretty and attitude is great.
Just find her location difficult to park, best to go on weekends 😂
Visited her recently. Ample boobs look great on her lean frame and very soft too! Customer-centric and delivers a sensual BBBJ at $120, which is not very common nowadays.

Street parking there very challenging most hours before midnight. Nearest building with parking is about 150m away, $4 per entry after 6pm

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/da-bao-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1