The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
n1963g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Looks - 7-5 - 8/10, 30+
Skin - very fair
Attitude - 8/10 friendly, accomodating
Figure - 8/10 she got beri good extension of her legs
Boobs - 7.5=8.0/10 C+
Catbath - 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10 slow no rush
AR - Not interested
Lite kiss- 8/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Yes
Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ajintonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1963g View Post
Looks - 7-5 - 8/10, 30+
Skin - very fair
Attitude - 8/10 friendly, accomodating
Figure - 8/10 she got beri good extension of her legs
Boobs - 7.5=8.0/10 C+
Catbath - 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10 slow no rush
AR - Not interested
Lite kiss- 8/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Yes
Bro...no name...how to noe this fr is refere to which gal ??
Old 13-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

hi.. sollie

i mean AB
Old 14-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
troops69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long time since I last visited GL for the 150cats. Last Thurs, my friend "jiao" so I went.

I could not remember the recommendations from here so leave it to OKT.

After a 10 mins wait, along came YOKO! Let's skip to the room now.

She is friendly and chatty. Nice attitude too!

After the shower, the catbath began. At first, it was SOP, but as she continue, the sensation became more intense as more and more variations came into play. We must have change at least 6 positions to catbath and BBBJ. She even allow me to 69!

She did not rush me at all and when I was ready for the ultimate, she cap me and we did it standing, sitting, doggy, missionary...etc. She has nice legs so I ended it in a position where I spread her legs with both hands and watch myself bonk in the mirror. Lovely legs!

Looks: 7.5/10
figure: 8/10
boobs: B cup I think but nice sensitive nipples
catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
frenching: allowed
AJ:6/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: yes if i have company

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. If you have a different experience or opinion, I have no arguments. If you like my FR, please help me with my rep. Thanks alot for reading my FR.

Old 14-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Yumi (1639) FRs

Hi all bros, I'm back again. This time with yet another Frs on this very pretty and super SYT Yumi(1639), which happen I was her first of day just hours back. Without further delay here come the Frs.

Look: 10/10 - She's so far the most sweet looking gal that I had in GL. Big round eye, sharp nose, sexy lips and egg shape face. And not to forget she have a head of nice, smooth and soft hair.

Body: 8/10 - Nothing to shout about her body. Nice handful but abit sagging 34B, pink nipper, big pointer butt (good for doggie) and quite big leg.

In room/bath action: 9.5/10 - Action start the moment the door close. Some small talk and we start to french like long lost lover. Actions continue in the bath with her hand flying everywhere, follow by another round of frenching and ended with Bbbj in bath.

On bed action: 9.5/10 - Action start with yet another of frenching. Follow by the standard back licking. The real plus point only started when she ask me to be on all 4. That's when the long lost feeling of my first time enjoy been ass rim and blow on all 4 from Yan Er (retire long ago) return. The word is this gal really know how to blow this wasted by works man back to life!

Now the real action: 9.5/10 - Started with me give her cunt some tongue massage, which make her so high that she almost cummed(learn the trick somewhere in the forum). Seeing that she enjoy so much, before enter her, before capping me she give me with another round of great blow. May be due to the stressful work week started and finished the round in missionary but not without making her cummed like no tomorrow. There a trick to make even WLs cums, tried it on afew of my regular and it works everytime. Even get scolding from JC(2009) for making her so high.

Overall : 9.9/10 - Must say she's one of my best session in GLs. Will be 10/10 if she can make me CIM, can see she's trying very to make me CIM. Maybe work stress can't really perform but still she's one of the best looking SYT in GL150. And her look remind of my ex-regular Cartier (2222) which retired back in 2003.

That's all for now. Next target will be Esther (1606). Saw her just now at 2034A, quite good figure. Will update again after trying her next round.
Old 14-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shutterbugstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yumi (1639) FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post

Now the real action: 9.5/10 - Started with me give her cunt some tongue massage, which make her so high that she almost cummed(learn the trick somewhere in the forum). Seeing that she enjoy so much, before enter her, before capping me she give me with another round of great blow. May be due to the stressful work week started and finished the round in missionary but not without making her cummed like no tomorrow. There a trick to make even WLs cums, tried it on afew of my regular and it works everytime. Even get scolding from JC(2009) for making her so high.
i am really surprised that ppl here actually still believe that the WL actually cummed.
Old 15-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinng5503 View Post
Fr On Benz

Tried Her For The First Time Yesterday. Managed To Get Her After Waiting 90mins, Consider Fast Cos Went Down Directly To Her House 2413.

She Is Indeed Young And Pretty, But I Dont Think Is Worth The Wait.

She Is Hardworking But Service Is Nothing Special Cos She Appears Very Tired.

Small Frame With Very Fair Skin. Other Than That, Her Body Is Not Consider Sexy Cos Small Ass, Small Breast(pink Nipples Though), Short Legs. Her Housemate Bmw Is Taller With Sexier Figure.

No Foreplay In The Bathroom, No Massage After Sex Too.

Bbbj Is Simple But Adequate With Lots Of Ball Sucking.

Quite Chatty And Appear Friendly Despite Being Ang Pei In Geylang.

For Me, It Is Not Worth It Cos I Go Geylang 150 For Its Service And Bbbj Skills. Offcourse If The Girl Is Pretty With Good Bodykit A Plus Point. Benz Wont Give U All Despite The Waiting Time.

I Miss Girls Like Wen Fang, Channel, Pei Yi And Many Others Girls In The Past....they Really Worth The Long Waiting Time.

Cheers.

Totally agree with you. I waited for more than one hour. Her service so so only lah. I go Geylang for service and bbbj but rather disappointed with her. Her plus pt is smooth skin and quite accomodating but i think not worth the wait lor. BMW is much better.
Old 16-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

B]FR report on Kico[/B]

Date : Fri, 13 Jul 2007
Time : 2.45pm – 3.45pm
Fuckshop : L2033

Good news and bad news....

Good news is Winnies is still on this trade...but bad news is she was on a month long leave...it really left my cock hanging in despair...Juventus also not working...but luckily...Kico is available...so no hesitation....

i was very surprised that she could still remember me, after my such long laid off from GL150. she is still as charming as before, at least to me. in fact, i was a little surprised that little FRs had been written on this little gem...a sleeping beauty...i called. but pls dun be decieved by her "lazy" look...she was in fact very hardworking, very friendly and was fantastic in giving mind-blowing bbbj.

General description

avg look (a sleeping beauty due to her small sleeping eyes), soft avg boobs, avg figure, avg height...abt 1.6m...i would still consider her slim...

Face

presentable look...a sleeping beauty as i have called her. Very subjective here.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area.

Body

she got nice natural boobs...small nipples...not for boobs lover.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area.

Shower

Standard shower skill...but i like her gentle cleaning & soaping style on my meat...unlike some who would wash your meat like hard rubber...pain leh...
Sadly, this time no shower bbbj for me...maybe she changed her style abit...but she didn;t really lost much of her service on bed...kekeke

Grade : 8/10

Catbath

yum yum...solid, hard passion frenchings (be warned, she is a smoker...but i dun mind)...will lick your ears with hard breathing & moaning...shiok shiok man.

and her new additional new skill is : her hand never left your cock whenever her mouth was busy in some other areas of yours. she would wet her hand with her saliva and stroke your meat...i like, but others may not.

Grade : 9/10

AR

this is one of my fav dish on menu...hers commando style...arghh...Deep Deep Deep....her tongue flicking hard...raping you apart...I was like...wooooooooo...(when in doggy style)

Grade : 10/10

BBBJ

very very nice hard suction...not the type that will caused you pain. of course, the level of suction depends on every individual. i like her lips locking tight around my shaft as they slid up and down, causing the most unbearable feelings i ever had.

and this gal would deep throat u deep deep...when u are in doggy, after she ar you, she would slip under you and gulp in your hanging meat. at this time, you could choose to let her do the job, but i prefer to face fuck her this time, sliding my cock in and out deep into her holding mouth...and yes...watching the side mirror at this time was really great, seeing yourself in doggy and your butt sliding up and down...

Next...you can also choose to place your cock between her boobs, which were actually big enough to let you do a decent boobs fuck. Arrghh...so fucking soft and warm!

And finall, i had to end the session when i kneed on the bed and she would laid beside me and bobbed hard on my cock. i was thrusting my hips forward, enjoying every single seconds of her bbbj. she took the condom on the bed, getting ready to cap me for final action but i stopped her. she gladly took the hint and deep throat me hard and fast, locking her lips hard on my shaft. my knees weakened and had to surrender my warm thick juice into her lovely mouth...sweet sweet swee!

Grade : 10/10

FJ

sadly i can't resist her blowing attack...

Grade : 0/10

Overall : still in my top three...w/o question!

My current fav in order : Winnes, Juventus, Kico, AC...

Disclaimer : the above ratings are only meant for a guide, and are personal ratings. Individual preferences and standards varies!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 18-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue-Er

Once again not fated to meet Singtel. Had Xue-Er instead on OKT recommendation.

Average looking lady. Fair skin (abit too sensitive - so don't allow you to service her). Boobs a handful.

Action in Bathrm was good. BJ, sensual washing - stroking cock with her standing behind.

Catbath was good, with lots of saliva and most importantly, u can feel the tongue gliding on your skins. Among the better ones I have experienced.

AR: Was good. AR with handjob for maximum feeling.

BBBJ done in a few standard positions, unlike some others who come up with unthinkable positions. Frenching minimal, u have to inititiate.

FJ was standard with little initiative on her part.

Don't seem to click well with her.

No offer of massage. (She told me she has some chronic pain on right side of body). Hence, session was very short.

RTF: Unlikely.
Old 19-07-2007, 11:17 AM
nomiso

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

L24M13 (MG)

Last week after a 2 straight days in the meeting room after coming back from overseas attachment, together with a few of my clients, we decided to proceed down to Geyland to DESTRESS ourselves.

After working hours, we proceeded for dinner before arriving L24M13 (After reading here, really wish to try out BMW thus we aimed there), upon reaching found that the unit is a bit ran down as compared to some who have better looks.

Checked with the OKT about BMW and he said that we are lucky cause will be able to get her in about 30mins. Must wait so long and standard practise to wait for her? The OKT then told us that sometimes might need to wait for hours.

After sometimes, BMW appeared in front of us and I was stunted by her looks and complexion as did not expect her to look that nice. My Hong Kong client immediately asked to have her and off they went.

After all of them had went in with various girls, I was introduced MG by the OKT after I had asked for several girls which is not available.(Thanks to this forum that I get to know the girl name but not seen anyone of them yet)

First look at MG and I am quite bored about it and she seems unfriendly to me but as the OKT kept on pushing and I don't want my clients and friends to wait too long for me, I took MG and was given Room 6.

Once in the room, MG broke the ice and we started to chat before proceeding for shower which is normal without any BBBJ, I left the shower and she followed and clean me dry before giving me a frenching, push me onto the bed and started her catbath on my chest, armpit, neck and etc before coming back to my lips again, while doing all the abovementioned, noticed that her hand is always on my DIDI.

After licking all over me, she proceeded to my groin area and begin to attack my balls and my DIDI, thereafter asked me to go on all 4s and started AJ and at the meantime one hand still on my DIDI. I must say that her BJ is good and can really feel her lips on my DIDI.

Suddenly she went back to my DIDI with her lips and this time, it was so high that I cannot stand it any longer thus told her to be careful as it is coming, to my surprise, she withdraw her lip and told me " Shoot in my mouth", this makes me higher and in no time, I released in her mouth and noticed that she really make the efforts to suck my DIDI dry dry. So !st round ended with a CIM and she commented that I had shot lots of sperm into her mouth after washing her mouth.

She proceeded to do a massage for me which I find it meaningless as it is strengthless, half way through, she asked if I want another round? I said of course but don know can come or not, she then pull me to the shower room and start to shower me again.

During the shower, she started to stroke me all over from all angles and keeping on attacking my DIDI, after a while she performed BBBJ and I must say that it is a wonderful feeling.

As per the first session, while cleaning myself dry, she jumped on me and we started frenching before I performed a CHECKS & LICKING on her pussy which look tight to me and that makes her moans. We then proceed to do a 69.

Like a cat, she jumped on me and started to lick over all the places and those moans really makes my DIDI UP again, she proceeded to do more BJ before we started the full course in Doggie, while doing that I asked how to use the sex chair and she leaded me over and I started to bang her with her lying and I standing, she pull me down and started to lick suck my nipple, the reflection on the minor makes me high and I again released.

While removing the cap, MG once again teased me and say I had lots of sperms and ask what I always eat.

We proceed for the shower and there after she helps me to put on my clothes and shoe, what a girlfriend feeling!

I then asked her I should pay another $150 since I released 2 rounds, she broke into laughter and started to teased me again and told me that I don't have to pay extra as all are included in the $150. I then proceeded to tip her before leaving. What a feeling!

Upon meeting up with my clients and friends, we understood that BMW, Seiko also provided 2 rounds services but Channel and another girl did not provide that.

Is it a standard as MG had mentioned or girl to girl basis on that?

Hope my FR can make it! Cheers
Old 20-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nmed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20H33

After so much reading on 150cats postings, just had to try. So head down to L20H33, OKT ask if I had any one in mind. He look and speaks friendly enough so I let him recommend. He asked if I prefer Chinese or Malay girls, I said Chinese. Most chinese girls definetly look better that their malay counterparts in this industry.

10 mins later, the girl arrive. Said her name was Inter Milan, from L14h27 if I remember corrrectly.

Some small talk, she said she's from KL and has been in the scene slightly over 2years. Later I did a search for her name in this forum but only an Inter surface so I assume thats referring to Inter Milan.

Shower was SOP, but she gave me a bbbj using warm water in the mouth. Quite a nice sensation, it was my 1st. Then off to the bed.

FJ was a little bit too mechanical, probably she's tired after a long day. I came almost 930pm. She tried very hard blowing me but i just couldn't cum. Followed by missionary then I gave up..always had this problem when I too stress out. She offered a hand job and the load came off.

Looks: 5/10 (not my taste, too "ah lian" like and her make up makes her look like an chinese opera singer)

figure: 5/10 (flat butt and hunching shoulders. Those who tried Jamie from Legends or Tina from Eminent- she has a 9/10 figure!)

boobs: A cup I think but very nice pinkish nipples - to die for!

catbath: Nil

BBBJ: 9/10 (she really did put in effort)

frenching: never tried.

AJ:so/so only.

FJ: 4/10 (too mechanical, the moaning was definetly an act)

RTF: no. Not worth $150.
Old 20-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

Name: Wine

Looks - 6.5/10 (looks younger then her age) tan skin
Figure - 7/10 small build
Boobs - 7/10
Catbath - 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10
AR - Didn't try
Frenching - no
FJ - 8/10 - definitely tight
RTF - mebbe
Old 22-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

FR on Benz:

went to the home base to try and see if i can catch BMW after reading much on her and failing to get her from other house as always long q... boss said not coming in today, asked for Benz as 2nd choice on my list... coming in shortly... ok i will wait not bad to be first customer of the day i though...

Looks - 6 / 10

pretty and young looking, like some Hong Kong TV actresses i couldnt recall the name... but not to my taste, i have to score lower on this department... i actually prefer more round face beauties... remember different folks different strokes...

Body - 7 / 10

nice complexion, fair body, no tattoos, small but firm breasts and pink nipples... slender body and nice rear for dog style, a good turn on once the clothes came off...

service - 5 / 10

no action in the shower, plain wash up... no massage after action, no two rounds... i came into the $150 cat with hopes of getting the ultimate nice looker who provides mind blowing service after some good experience with $80 cat... i really emphasis on the service part, hoping an ang pai of the cat can bring me to the next level... i was very very disappointed with this experience .. she did not provide some things which i value much... will write about it later...

the cat bath, it started with licking of nips followed by going sideways to cover the upper arms, then headed south to the lower body... i was on my back the whole time, no fancy positions as some other ladies practised... she focus lots on the knees caps... the vitals areas were attacked soon... the technique used was to lick up from the ass bums to the balls to the shaft... at the final moment she would avoid the big head opening... after a while the tissue would wipe off all my pre-cum... nice feeling but a big let down... ar wise it was not an ar and bbbj wise was not one either... no ar its ok but no bbbj? my heart sank... only when the cd came on did Benz attack the full surface area small brother...

after all the foreplay part is over she rode on top for a while... we change to doggie and is was great to attack from that position... when we got to mission i went to try and enjoy her beautiful nips, only to have my attempt gently resisted by her pushing me away! i didnt expect this kind of taichi from this cat! ok maybe she is sensitive there i can forego licking her breasts... the second denial came when i tried to kiss her... its was too much for me to take... this is the kind of service a PRC streetwalker or even some Pertain lady provides but they charge lower!!! so now its end game bascially its just time for me to fcuk and fcuk off? luckily she didnt press me for time if not i really will have to tell her off there and then... my attempts to feel her under was rejected by the crossing of her legs too...

feeling - 2 / 10

Benz was icy cold, i have to start talking first when we first met... couldnt converse much... this whole episode have the commercial feel to it and she didnt make an effort to hide it... gives me the feeling that she is ord-ing kind of pattern... gives me great regret that i just blown away good hard earned cash and came of this unsatisfied...

special technique

learn a new trick from her in the session... the air sucking trick... since the air con was quite cool in the room, during the catbath, she licked and suddenly gently sucked the air in while not in direct contact with the skin... the suctions causes a cool sensation, quite shoik

rtf metre - 0 / 10

maybe it was the first time i visited her or maybe i was just replusive for her taste, even so i feel i deserved better... i will not rtf...
Old 23-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mei Zhi (2220)

Mei Zhi is an old favourite of mine (in fact the last of my old favs who is still working in GL)...been trying her since she first came to GL afew yrs ago...no detailed FR here as i hv done afew thru the yrs on her...

She has a new hairstyle since i last tried her 2 mths ago...cute kawaii china doll cut wif light brown tinge, makes her look younger and cuter...body still quite in good shape, wif her usual silky smooth alabaster skin texture...best things abt her r her friendly sweet soft gf nature & her apparent enjoyment of gf sex...her "lau gong ge wo" moans alone make my dick throb & tingle...hahahaha...downside is that she is MIA quite often so i suggest checking wif her OKT to see whether she is working before going down...enjoy this old gem
Old 23-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 23
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

MG (24M13)

Gave this joint a visit with an intention to try BMW again as it has been a while. Arrived at 1.15pm today and Eagle's wife advised that I am 5th in the queue... gosh she is really that popular!

Well, must always have a back-up and ask for MG. Told to wait for her arrival.

First glance, she appears a liitle cold but once the ice is broken, she is fun to with. Bath was SOP with her stroking my didi from behind which was stimulating and in no time, my little brother was hard...

Proceed to bed and this is where the action starts, MG does have a very nice body, fair and pink eraser type nips, which she told me is very sensitive. Ask me to lie down and gives me a wet wet cathbath from head to top. Her BBBJ skills is excellent, alternating between long licks and engulfing the head into her smooth lips, at the same time giving me CFM looks... this goes on for a while before it becomes unbearable and decides to give back some of the pleasure.

Kissing her tits is perhaps one of the greatest turn on, as she is super sensitive and in no time, she is squirming with delights and moans... trail downwards to her sweet smelling love box and gives me some tongue lashings and sucking, and gosh she is getting wetter and wetter and asks me to penetrate her (with cap of course!).

With all the excitment and moaning, and few different positions - missionary, doggie and of course (fcuk chair), it wasn't long before I shoot off while frenching her...

A gem worth re-visiting.....

On a different note, after the session while having a puff and a cup of tea - one of the cheongster who was still waiting for BM was getting a little impatient, asking Eagle's wife why he is waiting so long for his turn? Apparently, the Bro before him is having 2 sessions with BM and he wasn't that happy.... making cynical remarks that the guy think his little bro so strong? can lasts for 2 rounds?

Totally uncalled for! My humble advice to all bros, you want to try BM, prepare to wait, and any bro who has his turn with her, is entilted to 1, 2 or even 3 sessions....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1