The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I won't say if a ML say anything or didn't ask for more. That's unlock. If mention before hand like need top up 100 or what. That's not unlock. Everybody love to be special treated.
I unlock 1 ML many years ago.. she only offer HJ on her listing then got BJ then FJ. I'm still in contact with her since she rtc 6-7yrs ago. Met her a few times in Thailand and China for free sessions. She's so tight below.
Old 10-06-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Kinda impressive how they can simply survive just based on the regular customers 's patronage.
probably have sugar dad or someone bao ?
Most important still able to make money after deduct the operational cost
Old 10-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I unlock 1 ML many years ago.. she only offer HJ on her listing then got BJ then FJ. I'm still in contact with her since she rtc 6-7yrs ago. Met her a few times in Thailand and China for free sessions. She's so tight below.
I would consider this unlock. Be it whether she have other sex buddy. But if she didn't ask for money, I am sure she do enjoy the session also. After that if you want treat her meal or what is another issue le.
Old 10-06-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Its really impressive indeed. I'm pretty sure tutu can survive as she got tons of customers. As for MHT, I'm not sure as I have not visit her before.
I visited mht one time also. Not that she is not pretty but I like small size girl. But tutu I visited a couple time. Her body also big size, but maybe is her smile. I really love her smile. And also more playable or course if compare to mht.
Old 10-06-2024, 08:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 271 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
2 night ago finally unlocked my regular to offer fj. will not name her but can understand why some bros feel need to come here to boast abt it. anyway after the deed she demand for alot more cash. lucky i had abit extra so i can topup some. but left bitter taste in my mouth as she dint mention anyth abt extra tips in the few session b4 when we talk abt doing fj. any others experience similar? thinking to not visit her any more bcos of this episode
Unlock cannot involved with money. Normally I unlock a ml, I just say - Let's go for shopping, I must buy something for you for memories of our happy time. What to buy? Can be an i phone, a LV bag or a gold bracelet.

But make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ to others before hor, or else you are a fool.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by psman1978 View Post
There are 2 on SLG, which one you referring to ?
https://sglonelyguy32.com/tangguo-massage/

so far no reply. shall move on
Old 10-06-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unlock cannot involved with money. Normally I unlock a ml, I just say - Let's go for shopping, I must buy something for you for memories of our happy time. What to buy? Can be an i phone, a LV bag or a gold bracelet.

But make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ to others before hor, or else you are a fool.
why fool? it was a good bonk, i dont need her to be exclusive to me. she can say what she want, i also got what i want. the only surprise to me is she ask for some top up tats all. not say i offer 1k to bonk her then she accept. my bank acct still full at end of the day. just tat my mood turn off from the top up so i thinking whether to rtm her or not
Old 10-06-2024, 08:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 271 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why fool? it was a good bonk, i dont need her to be exclusive to me. she can say what she want, i also got what i want. the only surprise to me is she ask for some top up tats all. not say i offer 1k to bonk her then she accept. my bank acct still full at end of the day. just tat my mood turn off from the top up so i thinking whether to rtm her or not
As other bro also mentioned, your type is not call unlock. After screwing and she asked money from you - to me, that is "call chicken".

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha surprisingly the only unlock from a ml i got is from a reputable massage parlour in Singapore
Old 10-06-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
2 night ago finally unlocked my regular to offer fj. will not name her but can understand why some bros feel need to come here to boast abt it. anyway after the deed she demand for alot more cash. lucky i had abit extra so i can topup some. but left bitter taste in my mouth as she dint mention anyth abt extra tips in the few session b4 when we talk abt doing fj. any others experience similar? thinking to not visit her any more bcos of this episode
This is jusually the start. later will demand for more..
Old 10-06-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
any west side or closer to west side reccs?
This thread shldnt be where to ask for west side haha
Old 10-06-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-tongtong/

Visited her once in her old place, and once up the famous hill. Would say that the new place is more comfortable. Service still as good, hardworking and can talk about any topic. Of course, she took it like a champ at the end too. I especially like her boobs and figure though. So far one of the better ones out there, and hope to find more similar standards!
Old 10-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:

Isn’t luxury items another way of asking for money?
Old 10-06-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjm View Post
haha surprisingly the only unlock from a ml i got is from a reputable massage parlour in Singapore
that’s an unlock to be proud of haha
Old 10-06-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As other bro also mentioned, your type is not call unlock. After screwing and she asked money from you - to me, that is "call chicken".
lol call it what u want. i received a good bonk n paid for it. tats all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1