The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
I'm going to batam end of this month with my wife. We decide to go for massage with special service (like fingering and hj) for both of us but she not comfortable with male therapist so only female. Can any one suggest a massage point got this type of service?confused:
If you find anything like that, please tell me! I had the same idea time ago but I gave up
Old 23-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bter stick to your.. horizon + aerobus plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Actually, I think paying $140 is a fair trade-off given that u'll reach KL in 1 hour versus 5-6 hours or even longer with the ferry + train/bus route... Like u said, the time can be better spent enjoying rather than being stuck in a transportation medium....
Quote:
Ferry Schedule From Batam Center Ferry Terminal to Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal (BWFT) Stulang Laut Johor Bahru Malaysia :
Quote:
Go JB stulang laut via batam center..
In JB you will be spoiled for choices

There are 3 modes of transportation...

You want fast.
you can fly via Senai airport.
(airasia or firefly sould be cheaper than fly from batam or singapore)

For budget an travel any time in the day..
Larkin hv buses departing every hour

Most budget..
For ppl who want to save a night of hotel...
take KTM train at jb sentral..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Take train? Cheap but can zzz in bed for night train
I wish to thank all who provided their valuable comments and advice.

At the end, I will stick to my original plan: Horizon Ferry HB to HF and Aeroline bus HF to KL Corus. This means to have a couple of more stamps on passport for transit in Singapore, but at the end this seems to me still the most convenient way to move from Formosa to my hotel in KL (not far from Corus).

By flight, pure travel Batam-KL is faster, but door-to-door is not so faster. Lot of hassle and moving before and after the flight.
Old 23-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
No way the okt going to check the records which customer belong to which drivers..
Wait one day who knows you may be asked for an FR by OKT where they will determine the final price for their girls in it,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wow....you are a very smart guy....
Next time...I mean IF....(since Im giving up on humsup massage at the moment)....will use this tactic....even though I dun hv any booking gal...hehehe.
No need to IF,bro...i use the same method for both clean and non-clean massage shops,hehehe...i am the kind who prefer to go to clean massage places to get non-clean services,hehehe...like i say earlier,i use my disadvantage as a tourist to earn a tourist's advantage. I am a tourist,i can afford what they quote (if they do) and they will know that. But i am just not a stupid tourist to pay what they ask for,hehehe...even if it means no deal at the end of the session. At the end of the day,its their loss...not mine.

There are always greener grass over the other side,hehehe...as i kept my options open and close up.

Quote:
Just a question, if you mention you have a booking gal at room....Wont they question why would you still want special service?
Thats the beautiful part bro. I didnt want special (not true hor,i am just good at making them believe i dont need to take up special service from them),hehehe...ok,ok...or at least get the point that "i didnt have to take up special service" across to the massage girl. I mean since i arent the one to pop the GQ,right? Now,lets not forget one small little thing beforehand,if she misses out for that "special service" part,she will have to queue all over again for the next customer which is a HIGH chance of it being the Next Following Day.

See how the game is played? Illustration below :

1. I go to a massage shop. I always remember "i 1st time come Batam"

2. The girl offer GQ,i start to ask how much.

3. She will likely say 300k HJ/600k FJ or 500k HJ/800k FJ (depending on place).

4. I tell her my "friend/s" tell me 100k hj 200k fj.

5. She says 200k HJ and/or 400k FJ,this shop dont have such price etc.

6. I smile at her shaking my head, "its ok,i already have a 1.2 or 1.5 juta booking girl in my hotel room,i dont need hj or fj here". Say Thank you and stop there. (here is where i wait patiently and looking at her smiling,hehehe...)

Make a guess on the final price thereafter? It can either be she comply to my 100k hj/200k fj or maybe i need to top up a little more like 150k HJ/250k FJ? Or i can insist on my 100k hj and 200k FJ but tells her if she wants 150k HJ/250k FJ,she will have to do "this",do "that",blah blah blah...hehehe....vice versa anyway. Either ways it turns out,i dont lose.

Bargaining conversation time,all in less than 3 mins and with all smile since i dont understand bahasa,hehehe...

And in an unlikely event if it didnt work out like i say above,i just go for another girl in the same shop or simply just walk to the next nearby shop. I mean since massage per hour in Batam isnt really that expensive,right?

Believe me,bro...my success rate is 95% and the times i failed was when i am in Kings Massage at Formosa hotel and ONLY there (Kings) has so far given me some of the hardest bargaining time. Reason for failure,there is no lack of quantity of customers there,worse...no lack of quantity of customers who are willing to pay more than 250k for HJ and 400k to 500k for FJ. Having said that,i have as much fail in Kings as i have on my success rate there. And i believe i have practically see every massage girls in person (both the morning and night shift girls). Its a massage place where i turned down the most number of special services,hehehe...and a place where i gained the most experience to get a good deal.

Quote:
I see...thanks for the explanation.
You can use bluetooth speaker too.
Expensive bro and i travel light. When i want good sound system,i kind of expect at least a sub-woofer which i dont plan to carry it from Sillypore to Batam,hehehe...but you can find really cheap ones at DC mall after some bargaining tho.

Quote:
I see, I thought it pertains to some safety issues...I heard got ppl getting mugged at the Hang Nadim Airport....
Anyway, I might have a change of plans.....maybe fly to JKT first from SG....stay a few nights...take domestic flight to Batam.....relax a few nights....come back SG via ferry....
Your traveling idea sounds good,will be looking forward to the reviews of your travel. Jakarta may not be suitable for me (i commented base on what i read).

Have a good and safe trip!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

can someone roughly guide me where is the Hawaii joint using bunga as mine bearing point. tks
Old 23-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
can someone roughly guide me where is the Hawaii joint using bunga as mine bearing point. tks
Its behind bunga. Your back have to face dc mall. From there walk forward pass hallo kitty massage, keep going straight and you see a kost (which some of the gals I know from bunga stays) hawaii will be right beside it. All this will be on your right side. I hope I help out abit or maybe some bros can explain more in details.
Old 23-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Its behind bunga. Your back have to face dc mall. From there walk forward pass hallo kitty massage, keep going straight and you see a kost (which some of the gals I know from bunga stays) hawaii will be right beside it. All this will be on your right side. I hope I help out abit or maybe some bros can explain more in details.
tks i get some pictures in mind , tks for your clear explanation. Since nono always mention Hawaii it could be some undiscovered girls .
Old 24-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Been there ... Tried 'em ... Tested ...

These are my personal opinions & observations :

Went ocean , Atlanta & Octopus in that order ... All worth a visit and try for first time visitors ... But rtm? No ...

If you've been to Thailand , they are still #1 in all aspects hands down. So you really need to lower your expectations else you will be leaving disappointed... For me , all 3 nothing to shout about ... So called high class / exclusive in Batam cannot compare to even mid tier ones in Thailand ...

I am not including other places like Philippines in the comparison ...
Old 24-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Went ocean , Atlanta & Octopus in that order ... All worth a visit and try for first time visitors ... But rtm? No ...
So called high class / exclusive in Batam cannot compare to even mid tier ones in Thailand ...
Sigh... I still tot to visit Altanta spa next week... sianz 1 half liao.
Old 24-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Batam in short, is a budget, cheapo, chop SG's carrot low class tourist trap, to be honest. the FL's can never be compared to some really good high end China FL >$100 in GL in terms of looks, quality and standard.
That's Ddog's personal experience.
Old 24-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 23
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

In Batam ... this is considered "x clusif" class category ... Bloody horny ...

Any experienced Bros here can recognise the hotel here ? .. The bathroom
Old 24-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108596 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish543 View Post
Going batam for first time. Other than nagoya area, which place also suitable for chiongiong, massage and overnight booking etc.
U can try harbourbay area and jodoh area

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108596 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Batam in short, is a budget, cheapo, chop SG's carrot low class tourist trap, to be honest. the FL's can never be compared to some really good high end China FL >$100 in GL in terms of looks, quality and standard.
Bro, all i can said is ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
If you've been to Thailand , they are still #1 in all aspects hands down. So you really need to lower your expectations else you will be leaving disappointed... For me , all 3 nothing to shout about ... So called high class / exclusive in Batam cannot compare to even mid tier ones in Thailand ...
Thanks for your review.
Seemed like BKK still have some value in it.
If you are comparing those Soapy massage spa in BKK.....then maybe Spas in Batam cant fight.

But if comparing normal massage standard (clean ones), Batam still value for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
In present market, I dont think you can find any good quality China FL in GL at $100 range.
I might be wrong though since I had given up cheonging GL.
Comparatively, Batam booking gals (chicken farm gals) with tags 1m and above shouldnt fare too badly. You have to take into account that is overnight rate. No matter how bad, the booking gal will still give one shot before she starts her antics.
I dun mind paying 1.5m if.....the batam booking chick gum my taste and dun chut pattern during the night.
Pay $150 in GL....at most ST only. One shot affair.
Old 24-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Thanks for your review.
Seemed like BKK still have some value in it.
If you are comparing those Soapy massage spa in BKK.....then maybe Spas in Batam cant fight.

But if comparing normal massage standard (clean ones), Batam still value for money.
Bro mig27... May I add on ... Not only BKK

Talking abt clean joints, still have 100-150 baht / hr + Ssyt so called "19 yo" whenever u ask them they are more easy going and friendlier. Easy to hook up ... Frenching, kissing on cheeks, roaming with clothes on all without need to pay extra ... Except the hook up part ... That one must nego with super the ssyt
Old 24-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

36908... big breast is nice lah but I don't like the flabby type. This photo seem good. Every time I tend to choose the not so big type because I scare take out like those laohong balloon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1