The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Gl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_dick View Post
Though i agree 100% with Gandalf's feedback on Xin Hui but the feedback on AC is unfair.

To rate her looks 1/10 is unreasonably biased because even the most ugly people on earth has to start at 1/10.

I find AC sexy and attractive, especially her alluring eyes like those sex-nymphs as drawn in mangas. Her only setback is her small busts.
I also agree with bro hot_dick.

Current Favourite : Nico, Sammi, Blue Ocean.

Recent tried: Benz

Next Target: Joanne of L28

Please up my points if you like my post, thanks.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gandalf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello AC lovers,

To me prior to my AC experience, I have seen only positive reviews of AC before I tried, so my FR would balance the views a bit...

Personally to me her looks was so bad that I could not cum if I look at her,..had to shut my eyes tightly and fantasize about other prettier girls.
Her service I had no grumbles ..gave her 6/10.

But in my 20plus years of going GL $150, she is top 5 ugliest and that is among hundreds and hundreds of $150s. The overall standard in GL for looks is going down..even some OKTs agree, compared to the 1990s and earlier.

It is just a matter of taste, one say durian good, one say durian bad..one say movie good one say movie bad..etc

But good...glad to hear some noise in this forum..it is dead compared to the old forum at delphi..
Old 08-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_dick View Post
Though i agree 100% with Gandalf's feedback on Xin Hui but the feedback on AC is unfair.

AC gives me immense satisfaction because she is above average in bathroom foreplay, AR, deep BBBJ, 69, horny wet fingering, frenching, different positions (she also anticipate my creative positions I think of impromtu) and cheerful attitude. She has always
shown me a cheerful smile and still does a good job even if i visit after 10.30pm.

And AC gave me more satisfaction than Prada, Christine, Pinky, ....
agreed bro hot dick...

Thou negative FRs for supposedly popular gals are common - since one man's meat may be another's poison - i'm still quite surprised at such a harsh FR on AC.

I've not cheong GL150 for nearly a year, but during my cheonging period, i've tried AC for 3 times and each time i could say was an immensely satisfactory session.
As what bro hot dick or some earlier FRs have mentioned, some drawbacks on AC may be her petite size and unimpressive boobs. But she definitely more than make up for it with her wonderful foreplay skills, creative ways of making me high and accomdating attitude.
In fact, she gave me a much more sextisfying session than many of the other GL150 gals i've tried...
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
REPORTCARD

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

AC..damn ugly..service OK..

How can gd service make up for damn ugliness..
If, a 90 year old grandma give you good service, you also want.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:47 PM
REPORTCARD

FR on AB

Saw her name womewhere on this forum...not sure AB or AC but anywat the OKT called AB.

She is around 1.63.....from far look OK near...quite old.
BJ OK got mint...but I dun understand why during fucking she say her cheebye hot must handjob...and also that my time is running out...
Got tulan...but no choice..in the end still cannot cum but she walkout after saying time is up do I want extra session...?I said no of course not.

Looks: 5.5/10 Old if not higher points.
BJ:6.5/10
FJ:3/10
Service: 3/10
RTF:No
Old 11-12-2007, 01:05 AM
generalsudirman

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

greetings all,
I finally got a chance to share my FR.
Being a foreigner and a noob in GL, i rely on FRs from fellow samster to start my adventure. Now its time for me to return the favor. After reading the last 10-12 pages in this thread, i decided to go to L24H13 last Friday to try our favorite gal BMW.

Without appointment, i tried to come early at 1.30pm hoping to get a good queue number. The OKT isnt very friendly, in fact he is quite a hard guy to get friendly with. Maybe its language barrier or what, i am not sure. Though i am of a Chinese background, i can only speak bahasa and English. He told me, that i would be number 5 on the queue and could probably have to wait until 7pm, so he offered his in-house girl who was also working that day, MG and Benz.

Heard about Benz from this forum and i know she is one of the favorite, but i insist on BMW and tried to "bribe" Uncle Eagle to slip me on the queue for some cash. He finally said that if the #2 guy isnt there by 2.30, he'd give his spot for me. Customer #1 was already there when i arrived.

At about 2.15pm, a pretty SYT girl arrived... being new here, i asked Eagle who she was. He told me, she was Benz, hmmm what a fine looking lady, i might have to try her one of these days. After a customer went in with Benz, several other customer came into the house, i was just hoping none of them is the #2 guy. Eagle isnt saying anything so i guess i am still allright, hehehe.

Its 3 pm, another girl came in, i suppose she must be Bmw. I asked Eagle, and he confirmed. She has a fine elegant CFM look, not in a naughty way but in alluring way i cannot describe. In she goes with the 1st customer, and i wait anxiously for my turn. When my turn comes, i rushed into the room.... she greets me and strips me to my undies, then she just look into my eyes. Being so nervous, my first question is " do you French?" while moving myself closer to her. She answered, " What do you think?" while kissing me gently as if i am her bf. Ahhhh so nice.... feels like a scripted movie scene. I guess she mastered well in making her customer feel pampered just through conversing with her.

She strips herself while we were Frenching... tongue tied, wet and steamy. She went down kissing my neck, nips, navel... then down to BBBJ ing my didi. She did it with a lot of slurping and moaning, giving us the feel that she enjoys doing it. We move about here and there, then she start licking towards my arse. She rims softly around the sun before she start flickering her tongue into the hole, so shiok lah!!!! Done with the rimming, she goes on with the BBBJ until i stopped her when i about to come (i know she does CIM, i just want to take my time and try the FJ). Then i told her that i want to return the favor, she agreed and let me lick her clit until it is dripping wet.
Then we took a 69 position and then she start licking me again while im slurping her. When we are done, she capped me and slid my didi into her in cowgirl style. Did this position for about 3 minute and as i requested to change position, i feel i am about to unload.

Tried to hold it as hard as i could, but couldnt , i pull her towards me so i can pump her upwards in joy. I was like, " oh no, this isnt happening!" We are hardly in the room for 25 min, i come so friggin fast and all this joy have to come to an end. To my surprise, she told me, "Dont worry, i will give you a massage, your time will not be wasted" What a nice WL, she does not rush us out when the job is done, she even gave a bit of an Oooomph with the massage.

We talked in Bahasa and discuss quite a great deal of topic while she was massaging me. This lasts quite a while until it is ME who told her that she has done enough, so we went to the shower where she clean me real good before she took a shower herself. When she is done, we both dressed up and as i was about to get out, we smooch a little like a gf and bf about to get parted. What a nice feeling towards the end.

Looks: 8 of 10 (sexy eyes makes the CFM look)

Body: 7.5 of 10 (nice smooth skin, pinkish A cup boobs, not for boob lover)

Catbath: 7 of 10 (Pretty standard with a sexy moaning while doing it)

BBBJ: 7 of 10 (sexy but lack of suction power)

AR: 9 of 10 (shiok lah!!)

FJ: 8 of 10 ( i probably did not spend enough time on FJ but thats how i would rate her )

Shower: standard 6 of 10 ( she somehow wash me at the end of the session not the start)

GFE: 10 of 10 ( she mastered the art of being a concubine)

Overall: 9 of 10 ( hard to find gem )

RTF: Definitely
Old 14-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
JOANNE - Ang Pai in the making

JOANNE
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie /Gwee

I AM BACK!

Its been a strange 2 years of my life. I am currently writing a novel/screen play on my recent trials and tribulations. I've written over 4000 words so far and still have lots to write about. Truth is indeed, far stranger than fiction. No names or pictures, of course, but its a time of my life I will definitely look back on and wonder how the hell did this ever happen to me.

GL GIRL
Joanne is the newest girl to join the GL$150 party. Only 2-weeks in and originally from KL, this little sex-pistol makes a favorable impression when she walks into a room. Not a standout but a sweet look. Long, wavy hair with curls on the bottom and she dyes it auburn. Face is round with big eyes which are wide apart, ala Shu Qi. Big full lips, great for cock-sucking. Cute smile with straight, white teeth.

She has a good, curvy, little body. About 1.63ms tall, B-cup, natural tits (est. 32B), with large aerolas and perky nipples. Good little ass for your canine pleasures. White skin with no tattoos.

ROOM SERVICE
I haven't seen Ah Gwee from 2034A in a loooooooong time so I wanted to drop by to see how he was doing. The sign on the door said he re-located to 2831A. So I walked over.....in the rain, to check out the new premises. When I walked in I was greeted with smiles.

After exchanging pleasantries we talked a bit more and he was talking about some of the newbies in the $150 scene. One girl in particular, at his house, was making a little bit of a stir and getting ALOT of repeat business, Joanne.

When she came down the staris I saw this cute, early 20s, little SYT with long, auburn coloured hair and a big smile. Hmmmm, tastey. So we proceeded to the room. Her English is very good. She was working at a KTV in KL before deciding to make the move to SG. I have a feeling shes going to making a name for herself in a very short time.

In the room, Joanne stripped and I was pleasantly surprised to see milky white skin, good curves and a nice rack. We talked a little and then went straight to the shower. She gave me a hot water BBBJ. I groped and molested her. She was moaning and even suggested we have a go in the shower......Hmmm, kinky.

After drying off we got comfortable on the round bed. Lotsa mirrors and big rooms at 2831A....Nice atmosphere. So she starts of with a quick little catbath. Good technique. She uses her hands very effectively at massaging and stroking my cock. We kissed, our lips locked and tongues went on auto-roam. She was doing a great job of stimulating my cock with her hands.

As I rose to the occassion, she got up and put some lotion on my cock. Then she stradled me on the bed and started to gyrate her hips in a forward and backwards motion with her pussy lips rubbing against my dick......Shiok-a-do-doe-do! The pace picked up so we switched to a 69. Sweet, pink, little cheebye staring back at me. I attacked it without mercy. Her juices dribbled down my face and formed a puddle on the bed. This was going to be good!

Her BBBJ was very skilled. Strong suction and good use of her hands this girl knows what she is doing and how to handle an erect penis. She will use one hand to hold the base of your cock and the other to rub the tip, then she will alternate from sucking and using her hand to stroke the head and groin......It felt awesome. Trying hard to tahan I requested a CD and it was time for some furious pumping. I entered her in missionary position, nice, tight, wet, little pussy. She was soaking wet and in need of cock. We fucked hard.

She was moaning; "ah! aaah! ah! oooooh!"
I pumped hard.
She moaned louder: "ooooh! ahhhh! oooh! harder honey! harder!"
I pumped harder.

I picked her off the bed and carry fucked her. This lasted for a few moments before I put her into the dentist chair. I raised her legs over my shoulders and let the dog out of the yard. It was fast, furious and full on humping. She moaned "I'm coming, I'm coming" Her nails dug into my arms. Her breathing quickened and a slight blush appeared on her face. The moaning got more intense...time ceased to matter. We were both in the moment. My testicles were overloading. Millions of my little Jedi Knights, screaming to be let out.

How did it end? Thats between me and Joanne. Hehehe.

Afterwards, in the shower we both joked and laughed. Good personality and flirty. As she washed my back she said "You're a pretty good fucker." That cracked me up.

RECOMMENDATION
Joanne is a quality newbie. Shes got the skill, body and not bad looking. In the afterglow I mentioned she looked a little like Shu Qi. She laughed and said her friends have also commented on the slight resemblance. I suggested she leave her hair its natural color so she would look more like the Taiwanese starlett.

Its been a while since I ventured into GL so remember the caveat about tastes and preferences.

Last edited by BJmydong; 14-12-2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: No reason
Old 14-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tarma is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: JOANNE - Ang Pai in the making

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJmydong View Post
JOANNE
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie /Gwee

I AM BACK!

Its been a strange 2 years of my life. I am currently writing a novel/screen play on my recent trials and tribulations. I've written over 4000 words so far and still have lots to write about. Truth is indeed, far stranger than fiction. No names or pictures, of course, but its a time of my life I will definitely look back on and wonder how the hell did this ever happen to me.

GL GIRL
Joanne is the newest girl to join the GL$150 party. Only 2-weeks in and originally from KL, this little sex-pistol makes a favorable impression when she walks into a room. Not a standout but a sweet look. Long, wavy hair with curls on the bottom and she dyes it auburn. Face is round with big eyes which are wide apart, ala Shu Qi. Big full lips, great for cock-sucking. Cute smile with straight, white teeth.

She has a good, curvy, little body. About 1.63ms tall, B-cup, natural tits (est. 32B), with large aerolas and perky nipples. Good little ass for your canine pleasures. White skin with no tattoos.

ROOM SERVICE
I haven't seen Ah Gwee from 2034A in a loooooooong time so I wanted to drop by to see how he was doing. The sign on the door said he re-located to 2831A. So I walked over.....in the rain, to check out the new premises. When I walked in I was greeted with smiles.

After exchanging pleasantries we talked a bit more and he was talking about some of the newbies in the $150 scene. One girl in particular, at his house, was making a little bit of a stir and getting ALOT of repeat business, Joanne.

When she came down the staris I saw this cute, early 20s, little SYT with long, auburn coloured hair and a big smile. Hmmmm, tastey. So we proceeded to the room. Her English is very good. She was working at a KTV in KL before deciding to make the move to SG. I have a feeling shes going to making a name for herself in a very short time.

In the room, Joanne stripped and I was pleasantly surprised to see milky white skin, good curves and a nice rack. We talked a little and then went straight to the shower. She gave me a hot water BBBJ. I groped and molested her. She was moaning and even suggested we have a go in the shower......Hmmm, kinky.

After drying off we got comfortable on the round bed. Lotsa mirrors and big rooms at 2831A....Nice atmosphere. So she starts of with a quick little catbath. Good technique. She uses her hands very effectively at massaging and stroking my cock. We kissed, our lips locked and tongues went on auto-roam. She was doing a great job of stimulating my cock with her hands.

As I rose to the occassion, she got up and put some lotion on my cock. Then she stradled me on the bed and started to gyrate her hips in a forward and backwards motion with her pussy lips rubbing against my dick......Shiok-a-do-doe-do! The pace picked up so we switched to a 69. Sweet, pink, little cheebye staring back at me. I attacked it without mercy. Her juices dribbled down my face and formed a puddle on the bed. This was going to be good!

Her BBBJ was very skilled. Strong suction and good use of her hands this girl knows what she is doing and how to handle an erect penis. She will use one hand to hold the base of your cock and the other to rub the tip, then she will alternate from sucking and using her hand to stroke the head and groin......It felt awesome. Trying hard to tahan I requested a CD and it was time for some furious pumping. I entered her in missionary position, nice, tight, wet, little pussy. She was soaking wet and in need of cock. We fucked hard.

She was moaning; "ah! aaah! ah! oooooh!"
I pumped hard.
She moaned louder: "ooooh! ahhhh! oooh! harder honey! harder!"
I pumped harder.

I picked her off the bed and carry fucked her. This lasted for a few moments before I put her into the dentist chair. I raised her legs over my shoulders and let the dog out of the yard. It was fast, furious and full on humping. She moaned "I'm coming, I'm coming" Her nails dug into my arms. Her breathing quickened and a slight blush appeared on her face. The moaning got more intense...time ceased to matter. We were both in the moment. My testicles were overloading. Millions of my little Jedi Knights, screaming to be let out.

How did it end? Thats between me and Joanne. Hehehe.

Afterwards, in the shower we both joked and laughed. Good personality and flirty. As she washed my back she said "You're a pretty good fucker." That cracked me up.

RECOMMENDATION
Joanne is a quality newbie. Shes got the skill, body and not bad looking. In the afterglow I mentioned she looked a little like Shu Qi. She laughed and said her friends have also commented on the slight resemblance. I suggested she leave her hair its natural color so she would look more like the Taiwanese starlett.

Its been a while since I ventured into GL so remember the caveat about tastes and preferences.
wah! honestly u are a good writer so far in this forum. i rush down to get her, but was not very satisfied but acceptable. may be my expectation is too high after reading your post.

KNN. should have pay more attention to your last statement: Its been a while since I ventured into GL so remember the caveat about tastes and preferences

Looks: 6 of 10 (i prefer look of Benz, lily, MJ, chengcheng this type of girl la)
Body: 7 of 10 (nice smooth skin with reasonable boob)
BBBJ: 6 of 10 (too much hand action, BBJ should be lot of mouth suction)
AR: 0 of 10 (don't have and i also never request)
FJ: 8 of 10 ( i like her audio effect )
Overall: 7 of 10
RTF: Overall service by a new girl is acceptable, will not try her again la i go for look. hehe
Old 15-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
PINKY - Pretty in Pink

PINKY
HSE: L20 H33
OKT: Hock Chuan / Steven

Well its been a slow year for newbies but this one is definitely one of the prettier ones. Originally from KL this hottie is only 22 and ready for action.

GL GIRL
Pinky is young looking and 4-months into her GLtour. She is a very pretty SYT. She has an attractive face with high cheekbones, narrow/cat eyes and long permed hair. Its almost frizzy. Great youthful body with natural b-cups and perky little nipples. Fair white skin with no tattoos. Good little ass for your doggie-style banging. If you saw her on the street you would notice her.....and maybe bark like a dog. About 1.67m tall. Lean body type.

ROOM SERVICE
When Pinky arrived, all eyes were on this hottie. She strolled in and signed her name. We made our way to the room. I have to say she can walk, great little sway of her ass. In the room she is quiet chatty and did her best to initiate conversation. When she stripped I got a very good long look at her goodies. Great skin, flawless tiny ass and nice tits. Body and looks are well above average, as Bro Jang would say "shes got good hardware."

In the shower she soaped me up and gave me a little HJ. Washed my o-ring thoroughly. On the bed she asked me to lay on my stomache and then proceeded to give me a catbath. Up and down. I declined the AR and then she asked me to flip over so she could service my front. The catbath stopped at my groin and then she started on her BBBJ.

She bascially puts my cock in her mouth and moves it in a circular motion with her tongue and lips. Different feeling. Then she will lick the shaft a few times before swallowing and doing some deep throat. Suction was ok and style was unique. We switched to a 69 and I licked her flower with the fury or a thousand bees. She was dripping within a few licks.

She capped me and then it was on to the FJ. Good tight, wet little pussy. She was warm inside. I started to increase my thrusts. Her moans got more intense, in rhythm with my pumping. We swtiched to doggie-syle. I have to say Pinky on all fours with her ass in the air is a site to behold. I banged her hard. She was literally being hammered into the mattress.

She asked me to slow down as she had cummed and needed a breather. I lost track of time and didn't realize we had only 5minutes left in our session. So we cuddled up and just enjoyed each others company.

RECOMMENDATION
Pinky has the look and the body but the service level is only moderate. I get the feeling she will be more comfortable among her regulars as some of the feedback I heard is that she can be a little aloof if she doesn't know you. We got along and so I head no real issues. Value choice.
Old 15-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

CRYSTAL - Cutey

CRYSTAL
HSE: L16H06A

Making up for lost time now. I haven't smoked in 3-weeks so I think thats a reason for celebration.

GL GIRL
Crystal is another newbie to the GL scene. Young looking, around early to mid 20s. She has a round face with big round eyes, long fake eyelashes, big full lips, they look like she has a permanent pout. Some make-up but not overly heavy.

Body is lean but needs to be toned up. Small a-cup tits with inverted nipples. A little butt with some meat for pounding. No tattoos and the skin is a little tan. Long black hair with the bangs trimmed.

ROOM SERVICE
When Crystal I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. I thought she looked like a cute GND type not a head turner or a stunner but not a dog biscuit either. So both walked to the room and exchanged pleasantries. Shes from KL and worked at Green Elephant HC. Shes currently staying in GL with a couple of APs, most notably Celine. I told her get BBBJ lessons from her cos shes one of the best in GL.

After a quick chat, she moved closer to me and we started to french, gently at first then more passionately. We helped each other remove our clothes. Then it was on to the shower. She washed you up well and rubs your cock from underneath and uses her other hand to rub your cock head. Damn shiok. Then she rinses you off and its on for a hot water and later a cold water BBBJ before we headed back to the room.

I grabbed a towel and dried off. Starts with a gentle catbath on your back and then its flip you over and start on the front. It was a decent effort. Her BBBJ was good. She uses her hands well and nows how to suck your manhood to life. She will occassionally throw you a seductive glance. She even gave me a sitting and standing BBBJ. I requested a 69 and got to taste her sweet nectar. She was getting aroused as her love juice started to flow.

Soon it was on for the cap and some copulation. She sat on my cock cowgirl style, bumping and grinding. Good little pussy, not loose like some girls. Then we switched to missionary, more thrusting and serious frenching. Then she requested doggie. Her little ass was begging to be pounded. I grabbed her waist and slammed my cock home. I was going for gold......

I then transferred her to the dentist chair for more deep penetration. Her little pussy was ooozing juice. We continued like this for a while then she asked if I would like to ice cream to finish.....Does a wild bear shit in the woods? Fuck yeah! So moved back to the bed and she removed the CD. Then she proceeded to try and suck me dry. Time ran out before she could complete her goal. Sianz.

RECOMMENDATION
Crystal is a cute GND type. Waifish body type not really curvacious but has a nice little ass. Shes very keen to learn and try to improve. I taught her a few tricks so hopefully she can pick up more from others. Young, lean body and willing to learn and please. Not a bad choice if you want someone fresh.
Old 16-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Wong_FeiHong

Been reading on the sidelines for a long time, 1st time writing field report, pardon me if not up to scratch. :-)

Field report 2 weeks overdue.

LEENA (Malay lady)

- Lor 20, H45, spotted this seemingly new blue glass house,
and entered. Offered drinks and learned from auntie this this is a spanking new house. Looks very clean and well-kept with plasma mounted tv and nice decorations. Good 1st impression on premises and auntie quite friendly, no pressure type. Listed a few names, not working, off, etc.
Finally asked for Leena, and bingo was available.

- Arrived and was impressed, big eyes, hourglass body and very nice and elegant features. She can actually pass off as a shenton way office girl or attractive receptionist given the right dressing.
Led into room and stripped. Noticed the room interior not bad, a bit different from other hses. The rooms can pass off as 3.5 to 3.75 star class hotel with neat interior. Adequate mirrors and at the same time not too commercial.

Offered to strip her and she allowed in a friendly manner, nice green sexy lingerie she wore and very nice butt. Headlamps are nice with light coloured nipple but not as big as I would have imagined or fantacised.

No action in shower and started with cat bath on bed. Very detailed, hardworking and professional. BBBJ quite solid and thorough and accomodating in various positions. Started missionary and then switched to doggie, she likes it vigorous. Easily accomodated, glanced down and then realised partly this hse's new bed has got good height and this helps when doing doggie, such that I can simply stand by bed comfortably and rock to rythum, without having to arch too much.

But due to tiredness, went a bit soft when doing doggie and she nicely took out my shaft and BJ it to turn it on again before resuming our drill.
Came, rested for a while and showered. Will try another malay lady probably Susan next time round, haha

LEENA
- Looks 7/10
- Boobs 7/10
- Body 7.5/10
- AR 6/10 , normal
- BBBJ 7/10
- FJ 7/10
Overall, 7/10

RTF - maybe yes, but prefer to try others 1st...
Old 16-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
FR on esther 1606

looks: 5.5 really average only. should be 5.0, give her extra 0.5 for youth
body: 6 lean but not toned. skin looked dull in color. one big mole at centre of 三点 kind of spoil the sight further
boob : cone shaped cup A+
service: 7 given BBBJ at shower. hair reeked of cig-smell. have to lean back to avoid smell, almost fell when she thrust her head hard.
on bed, started with front. good lick on ear, nip, and balls. she initiated french, AR both i reject.
go into 69 position and cont'd BBBJ.
FJ : 7 at first missionary saw her face up close, no mood, so i asked for doggie as dont want to see her face. her moan so loud like screaming! a bit too fake. ask her can CIM allowed? finished with 69pos'n again. didnt see her face, and stopped her noise.

RTF: even all other WL busy i also wont try again
only for those who like youth + lian
Old 16-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re:FR on Joanne the rookie

Here is the FR on Joanne the rookie -

Look - 7.0/10

Her look takes sometime to grow on me. She has double-eyelid eyes and fake eye lashes. Her nose bridge not high but definitely better than flat. In my opinion she does not resemble Shu Qi per what bro Bjmydong said. She has nice, procelain and smooth facial complexion. On an overall basis, I would not say she is a stunner by GL150 definition. She got a fresh, cute and cheerful look.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is considered on the petite side and very fair smooth body complexion. It
is certainly a pleasure to caress her bod with all the essential curves at the right places of her anatomy. I guess she is barely 1.6 m tall. She also possesses firm and cellulite-free body ... A sign of youthfulness.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possess a full perky B frontal assets with nice looking light pink nipples and areolas. Her tits are firm and yet soft to my touch. I spent a lot of time licking and sucking them.

Pussy - 7.5./10

Great looking pussy which is tight wnd moist. Her vagina lips are also pink. I give her a round of violent lashing ...

Shower - 8.0/10

She offered some steamy actions in the shower with two doses of warm deep-throated BBBJ, licking of my testicles and AR as well. I have to bent down acrobatically for her to perform a stimulating AR for me. She would simultaneously stroke my penis shaft while ARing me. Shiokado! She then pressed her soft bod real hard against mind to french me ...

Catbath - 8.0/10

She performed a thorough cat-bath ... thats made me wonder if she is really a rookie. I am aware she used to work as a beauty consultant and then in the night club in KL before venturing to GL. She commenced from back and then front covering from head to toe. Awesome for a newbie! She applied some kinda kinky oil on my penis and massage the head of my penis while licking my groin, pubic and inner thigh areas. It can be a lethal move and can make an inexperience bloke shoot the fuck out if he does not know how to control his ejaculation.

Frenching - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and engaging! I enjoyed frenching this lass thorougly as she drove up my sexual adrenalin in double quick time. My heirloom was already tremendously hard then. We frenched quite sometime as if there was no tomorrow ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She performed deep-throated BBBJ and again alot of stroking of my penis shaft. She twirled her tongue with my penis inside her mouth and focused a lot on the tip of my penis. We also adopted the infamous 69-style and I gave her love tunnel a deep violent digging and probing with my agile tongue.

FJ - 8.5/10

It was certainly a very spontaneous and engaging session between the two of us. Before she start the intercourse session, she would again apply oil on my penis and subsequently used her bare vagina lips to glide forward and backward against my hardened penis as I squeezed her tits. Wowowo! Very stimulating indeed! Her rythmic movement was really a sight to behold ... very sexily done! She said she was also stimulating her clitoris by doing that.

We then adoted doggie style, wheel-barrow, gal on top and finally ended in missionary fashion.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Great attitude and chemistry between us! I must say she is an Ang Pai in the making! When I was waiting for her, there was already quite a number of calls asking for her.

RFT - You dont need to be a Rocket Scientist to figure that up ...

Cheers,
Maximillian

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
FR on pinky of L2033

Pinkie is a pretty new to GL arena since 4 months ago. She is from KL and belong to the Hakka dialect group. However, she has no problem conversing in Cantonese with me. I would say her looks can match Benz but the latter service is better as far as I am concern. She wore a white tight fitting sphagettic top with denim capri jeans and high stilettoes.

Look - 7.5/10

She certainly looks above-average but on second thought, I think prefer Bai He, Cookie and Benz looks ... But of course, I would not bonking her ... She has very wavy long tress and clear fair facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is slim and stands at about 1.65-1.66 m tall. Very nice firm looking rear that is proportional to her overall physique.

Tits - 7.8/10

Although not very well-endow assets (non-full B-Cuppers) but they certainly look great. Pink in colour nipples and they are very firm & perky.

Cat-bath - 6.5/10

She started from my back and then proceeded to my front. Very amatuerish compare to the rest of L2033 gals. My regular HC gals can do much much better!

Frenching - N/A

This department is very vital for me to groove myself in the sexual mood. Without it is tantamount to having sphagetti without the gravy.

AR - 6.0/10

Not stimulating at all! Very light touch on the outer surface of my ass-crack. Points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 6.5/10

Nothing much to shout.

FJ - 6.0/10

We only adopted missionary as she does not want to perform gal on top for unknown reason which I do not want to probe. Before the sexual intercourse proper, she tore open the condom wrapper and sprayed the KY onto the condom generously. No wonder, the bonking feeling wasn't that shiok. Not much friction and too slippery. Minus points for that!

Attitude - 6/10

She has some kinda attitude that I think she would not sustain as or become one of the famous WL in GL arena although she got the bod and look. Most customers would probably try her once and will unlikely RTF unless she improves. She appears to be very fastidous and someone who will not hesitate to retaliate if offended. She also told me she has limited regulars. That would suggest why ... Although she was rather chatty with me after the session but I felt that she does not know how to interact with her customers and lacking in interpersonal skill. In a nutshell, GFE is almost zero with her ...

RTF - I doubt I would unless she can improve by leaps and bounce.

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
glgshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JOANNE - Ang Pai in the making

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma View Post
Looks: 6 of 10 (i prefer look of Benz, lily, MJ, chengcheng this type of girl la)
Body: 7 of 10 (nice smooth skin with reasonable boob)
BBBJ: 6 of 10 (too much hand action, BBJ should be lot of mouth suction)
AR: 0 of 10 (don't have and i also never request)
FJ: 8 of 10 ( i like her audio effect )
Overall: 7 of 10
RTF: Overall service by a new girl is acceptable, will not try her again la i go for look. hehe
Just tried Joanne recently.
Looks : 7/10 Would say its above average in GL150. Light makeup.(Benchmark: BMW)
Body: 7.5/10 Skin is fair like ex Jaguar, can see the veins and has a tummy. (Benchmark: San San)
Boobs: 8/10 All natural B+ boobs. Pinks nips. Left Nip (when i tried her) is inverted.
Catbath: --GL standard service (No benchmark)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She will attack the tip first will her tongue. BBBJ action is quite hardcore. Has a handing cupping on the tip of your little bro. BMW also has a hand action on your little bro while doing catbath. Similar, just that BMW using her fingers while Joanne uses her whole hand.)
Frenching: 0/10 Only light kisses. (Benchmark: BMW)
FJ: 8/10. Can be accomodating. Will need some guidance. Good point - She is young, only 21 years old.

Had her at L30H33. Saw AC and Juventus. would consider her better looking than AC and on par with Juventus (youthful).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1