The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing Bangla Workers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
One of my ex classmate tried and she told us the story. You machiam fcuked by a beast. Their cock is so huge and they are extremely fit. Imagine 1 night you got bsnged 5 rounds and knocked out. My friend said next day she need to take MC
Totally agreed,
I had a Bangla bf for one year and his was very thick and long, it's large...

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Totally agreed,
I had a Bangla bf for one year and his was very thick and long, it's large...
Do you enjoy having sex with him? Why only for 1 year?
Old 05-05-2024, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sometimes i see foreign worker guy with chinese girl not sure if prc working here. when see them i will think how can i find a fb like them lol
Old 06-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Sis pls share your stories? 😊
Rejected him a few times when he kept asking me to be his gf. Well, finally I gave in. My friend was furious and she kept telling me that I was stupid, he was a foreigner, and on contract basis, and I could have chosen a better one, or I would be cheated by him, blah blah blah, but.. ya, I still chose him, he was just such a nice guy when you get to know him more. He was a fast language learner as well, he could start to converse with me within like a few months into our relationship.
Started off with the early morning dates with him. Came to work early in the morning, and the security guards were wondering why these 2 employees were so hardworking. Well of course, it started off with eating breakfast together and chit chatting in the office, and gradually, sometimes we would skip breakfast and started kissing and making out in the office instead.
It was just kissing and touching each other, and I was wondering why he never wanted to fuck me after quite some time together. That time a bit confused, and worse got rejected by him not once, but twice when I ‘advanced’ further. Got pushed away by him not once, but twice wor.. aiyoh, really heart break that time! I thought the problem was with me. That time, my thinking was simple, if a man’s dick was hard, he is sure ready and want to have sex with you, definitely, without asking the guy would want to go to the next level from a handjob to sexual intercourse, but OMG I got rejected instead! Really heart break, totally weird feeling and lost. A lot of thinking going through my mind.. 老娘 not good enough for you? You scared me got disease of what?
Well.. it was his mentality regarding virginity and to fuck only after marriage. Yeah, I still remember we got into some arguments, and in the end revealed to him that I wasn’t a virgin. That really did smashed his image of me to him as his princess. I was ready to give up the relationship though, if I was not the one he would want to be with, so be it.
All I can say, we really loved each other, and he did got over it that I wasn’t the virgin he was looking for and we should just look forward and just be happy with each other and don’t think so much on what the future would be, and treasure what we have now.
After like 1 or 2 weeks of ‘cold war’, he asked me out to go with him for a 3 days 2 nights vacation locally. That was the first time, where I got to fuck him. Sounds horny right? Ya, I was! Hahaha! I like his broad shoulders, his body build and his 翘翘的butt. I can still remember his facial expression, when he first cummed in me in missionary position, it was like he ran a marathon. It was so nice, though I didn’t had any orgasm in the first night, but it just felt so good having him inside me.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Screwing Bangla Workers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Do you enjoy having sex with him? Why only for 1 year?
Oh yes, I enjoy sex with him, he could give me orgasm over and over again..
He had to went back to home town, that's why it last for one year.
He didn't came back after that

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Oh yes, I enjoy sex with him, he could give me orgasm over and over again..
He had to went back to home town, that's why it last for one year.
He didn't came back after that
Share your story. Haha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1