The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Noob HC Qns

Noob here who get horny after reading the threads here but nv been to a HC before...
i have some qns in my mind and hope the bros here can help me out.

- during massage, you gotta strip down right? where do you put your belongings? wallet esp? what if it get stolen?
- can i get to pick which girl to massage me or is it random?
- seems like all these parlours have a register to put down your name and NRIC, i suppose i should put a fake one?
- if these massage parlours are so discreet, how to find? i suppose they have at least a signboard or something for me to find...(i'm not asking for any ctc here)

last but not least....

- if i have a small dick, will the girl laugh at me....(low confidence already, dun laugh OK! i'm serious here!)
Old 02-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!
Re: Noob HC Qns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
Noob here who get horny after reading the threads here but nv been to a HC before...

- during massage, you gotta strip down right? where do you put your belongings? wallet esp? what if it get stolen?
- seems like all these parlours have a register to put down your name and NRIC, i suppose i should put a fake one?
- if these massage parlours are so discreet, how to find? i suppose they have at least a signboard or something for me to find...(i'm not asking for any ctc here)

last but not least....

- if i have a small dick, will the girl laugh at me....(low confidence already, dun laugh OK! i'm serious here!)
Big or small dosent matter ... as long ur dick can deng deng enough liao.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nongke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

last but not least....

1. Some HC got locker but usually I just leave them hanging on the hanger provided. Save so far
2. U can request from the recep but I always Go random(element of surprise)
3. Normally I will just put real one. No harm..
4. Come here more and ask around some time bros here got good reco.
5. Haha

Above is all my practice and experience it may be diff from other bro here..
Old 02-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Thanks bros!

Gotta pluck up some courage to go for the 1st time alone!
Hope can get a pleasant experience
Old 03-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bros!

Gotta pluck up some courage to go for the 1st time alone!
Hope can get a pleasant experience
AFRAID ? Shake!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
supra8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a) All places have lockers. However, I have misplaced my keys on a few occasions in spa/hc/fc (e.g. left on sofas, slip out of pockets, throw away keys together with briefs.) Best to string it around your arm most of the time. Sometimes, can forget to lock lockers. When these happened, lucks better be with you when you have to retrace your last movements. If you are a frequent quest, then the staff usually would be kind enough to help you locate it. If they help you locate it, remember to give generous tip. Most of the time, I would leave my valuables in my car and just carry cash$ (tips for my favourite girls), phone, and i/c with me (in case of av). If you carry credit card, remember the card hotline. And bros, your phone is your lifeline - do take most take of it. I have misplaced my phone once in a spa.

b) As for the gals, your dick will do the picking for you. If you are unfamiliar with the counter ladies, chances are that they will assign a less than desirable gal for you (i.e. those not hot and with no booking). Most ppl would hang around the resting areas not for t.v. or coffee but to let their dicks steam up with girls who cat-walked to and from rooms to counters. Do not play with random picks - a waste of money and time. If you find a gal that your dick find appealing, pick up the courage and ask for their names or note their unique features and ask the counter their names on your way out. Typically mid-size joints would have 3 or 4 popular girls out of 20 to 30 gals in their joints. Or read this forum messages.

c) Some do require IDs and names, others don't. Not a big deal. Just put your Nick and surname with your ID number. If you still don't feel comfortable, then shop around. Some joints, depending on joints' classification, skip the registrations. After you have been around, this is a minor thing. The attractions within the joints that are the major things.

d) For a starter, buy the TNP. Read them Mon to Sat. It is the $$$ that you are willing to spend and explore that will hold you back - not the lack of information, it is the lack of funds/time to enjoy.

e) All gals will do normal or 'small' dicks. But if you have long thick ones, that's another story for another TS. Besides FJ with normal or small dicks, you can finger them to orgasms with HJ, try kamasutra, or 69 with them.
If you have been around long enough, some gals do S&M sessions. Some guys can only get high or full release by having gals do the guys with sex toys or some long fruits with or without ropes.

Another thing - safe sex. Practice it.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supra8 View Post
a) All places have lockers. However, I have misplaced my keys on a few occasions in spa/hc/fc (e.g. left on sofas, slip out of pockets, throw away keys together with briefs.) Best to string it around your arm most of the time. Sometimes, can forget to lock lockers. When these happened, lucks better be with you when you have to retrace your last movements. If you are a frequent quest, then the staff usually would be kind enough to help you locate it. If they help you locate it, remember to give generous tip. Most of the time, I would leave my valuables in my car and just carry cash$ (tips for my favourite girls), phone, and i/c with me (in case of av). If you carry credit card, remember the card hotline. And bros, your phone is your lifeline - do take most take of it. I have misplaced my phone once in a spa.

b) As for the gals, your dick will do the picking for you. If you are unfamiliar with the counter ladies, chances are that they will assign a less than desirable gal for you (i.e. those not hot and with no booking). Most ppl would hang around the resting areas not for t.v. or coffee but to let their dicks steam up with girls who cat-walked to and from rooms to counters. Do not play with random picks - a waste of money and time. If you find a gal that your dick find appealing, pick up the courage and ask for their names or note their unique features and ask the counter their names on your way out. Typically mid-size joints would have 3 or 4 popular girls out of 20 to 30 gals in their joints. Or read this forum messages.

c) Some do require IDs and names, others don't. Not a big deal. Just put your Nick and surname with your ID number. If you still don't feel comfortable, then shop around. Some joints, depending on joints' classification, skip the registrations. After you have been around, this is a minor thing. The attractions within the joints that are the major things.

d) For a starter, buy the TNP. Read them Mon to Sat. It is the $$$ that you are willing to spend and explore that will hold you back - not the lack of information, it is the lack of funds/time to enjoy.

e) All gals will do normal or 'small' dicks. But if you have long thick ones, that's another story for another TS. Besides FJ with normal or small dicks, you can finger them to orgasms with HJ, try kamasutra, or 69 with them.
If you have been around long enough, some gals do S&M sessions. Some guys can only get high or full release by having gals do the guys with sex toys or some long fruits with or without ropes.

Another thing - safe sex. Practice it.
a) A little tough, me no car, no place to put my barang barang.
OK, i get ur point, bring only wat is needed to avoid leaving anything behind.

b) Wow...i dun tink i dare to approach and ask so direct though

c) Actually i still dunno wat is the reason for the registeration thing for?
ID check during AV? if i write a fake one and really kenna caught during AV wat will happen?

d) i read somewhere in this forums tat those adverts in TNP now are all clean joints. Surely, if they dare to advertise, they MUST be clean right?

e) for a start, HJ or BM sounds gd to me already. besides, i tink only these 2 acts are the safest with no risk of disease transmitting....
Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Very useful and informative post bro supra8, just upz you my one humble point for sharing.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

a) Try put your wallet deeper into your front pocket, money fold up put into wallet side pocket. I always put my keys right on top of wallet, so if they touch will have sound.

But good tips from supra8!

b) I understand maybe you first time shy, I also was shy. Then later a bit more daring I start to ask. You get a lousy one lose out then how? No one to blame but yourself. This type of thing no need so shy anymore, you came for a purpose to enjoy!

c) Sometimes some places the counter girl don't even ask me write, say nvm. Just fill up anything. If worried AV start looking, which is very low odds then just change your IC one or two numbers.

d) Half half, some definitely not clean I went before. Best check forums here I suggest.

e) Don't worry, everyone has this question pop into their mind before. Go there enjoy, don't worry what the woman thinks. If she start to make fun, then I wouldn't go for special at all, why let her earn!

But yes, important safe sex. If you first time just want to experience, HJ good enough. Have fun and be safe brother.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro TS. wanna go tgt?
my first time and havent try out also.
imagine 2 blur faces going to HC
Old 06-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
BLseven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nowadays singapore still got good and fun and value for money HC mieh....? for me recently then i started venturing to JB for HC....i know i started late but well, better late then never. think for bro who have shallow pocket can really consider this options ba.

just share my 2c worth
Old 06-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Answers in red

Quote:

usually, clean joints have shorts for you to wear (and they insist). dirty joints don't bother if you wear or not

if you name the girl, they will give to you if avail, else it will be by rotation (i.e. first girl to come on shift and then so on.... depending on the time they register their arrival, chronologically)

you better put your real name and nric, or else AV cum will give you problem. the register is for contact tracing purposes, in case the FL servicing you later identified as HIV positive or has some other ungodly disease

if the joint dun even bother to ask you to sign in, it is 100% illegal massage shop. AV sure to come within a few days of advertising in sammyboy

HCs Cat 1 mostly usually got chance for some action. Massage shops Cat 1 are usually all clean. Cat 2 massage shops are usually all dirty.

Also, massage shops Cat 1 operators are usually former Cat 2 operators who have learned their lesson from AV

last but not least....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Who cares about your small dick. You got $$$ to fxxk them can oredi

Old 06-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Answers in red
great tips! nicecrack bro. thanks.

HC got Cat 1 Cat 2 differentiation? I tot these are terms for Geylang red light district?

btw, how come i cannot upped ur reputation?
newbie can only upped post once per 24hrs?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Answers in red

if the joint dun even bother to ask you to sign in, it is 100% illegal massage shop. AV sure to come within a few days of advertising in sammyboy

no sign in doenst mean illegal,
licence exempted shop.
with notice letter, need not follow hc establisment regu;lation
Old 06-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Hey bro TS. wanna go tgt?
my first time and havent try out also.
imagine 2 blur faces going to HC
hi there fellow noob, i'm just prepping myself here.
horny but no $$$ to go yet...haha
how abt u break ur virginity 1st and post a FR here?

i'll hav to make do PCC-ing in the meantime ========>>>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1