The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kazaaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Elaine

I have known Elaine since I was 14. We were considered the best of friends. Since young, people around us know how she was a quiet but sweet girl. I was the opposite of who she is. Because of my playful nature, I often fail my papers. Not wanting to have a personal tutor, she agreed to tutor me over at my place.
I stayed with my grandmother from young, because of a restrained relationship between my parents. Like any boy, the curiosity of a female body, always trigger a constant urge to know more about it.
It all happened, after a few sessions of tutoring, shortly after I find a secret stash of VHS tapes of japanese AV and a few condoms. I begin to notice the beautiful contours of Elaine's body. For a petite slim girl, Elaine was well endowed. A blessing of two big boobs, and slender legs.
Every time she come to tutor me, I always let her tutor in the room. Occasionally, I will drop a pen close to her and I will attempt to pick them up. Being helpful, she will bend down to pick it up for me. And I will get to view her cleavage. Once she leave after tutoring, I normally head straight into the toilet, and release my long waited load. This went on for e whole month.
One occasion, she fell sick. But still she came and tutor me, I thought to myself why not let her take her medication and rest abit first before she continue. I got her medication and gave her some warm water along with it. After consuming them, she chose to continue. I carry on with the tutoring and tried my best to be a nice student.
About 30 minutes, I saw her sleeping soundly, with her head on the table. I took the initiative to move her on the bed where she can rest better. Not knowing that she was quite heavy for me to carry, I attempted. She nearly crash to the ground, but I prevented just in time. I was thinking she feels so soft and fleshy. There and then, I realised I was holding her with my hands cupped on the boobs. Immediately, I got a hard-on.
Gently, I placed her on my bed. I was overwhelmed by the temptation to explore her body. After a few minutes of thinking, I thought to myself, I will not go beyond looking at her naked body. No inserting of my manhood in her. But I was utterly wrong.
I lifted her T-shirt and unclipped her bra. Her boobs sprang out of it, like as if they were suffocated in the bra. I run my fingers on her nipples, her body responded to every movement from my finger. I carry on to remove her shorts, I saw a pair of black undies barely enough to cover her mould. I have seen how the women reacted when someone touches her at the sensitive spot, but first time ever, I see elaine's body twitch in that manner. Though not so much like the video, her body was responding with every touch.
Soon, I saw that her panties have a wet spot, I thought better take it off, in case later she finds out about it.
Upon taking it off, I was shocked. There is not a single strand of pubic hair. She have been shaving regularly. Although shocked, I continued exploring her. I parted her legs slightly, and head on to spread her mould. I though to myself "wow, its pinkish in there." It was so wet, it looks like she just let her peer out.
I carried on to insert my finger into her. While doing so, she was already breathing hard. With a constant motion, and increasing speed, her body twitched. Doing what I see in the videos, I inserted one more finger and further increase my speed. She came a lot.
And at that moment, although so many things I did to her body, and all those twitching and fingering, she was still sleeping sound. I thought to myself again "what's the harm? Teacher teach before, condom can prevent girls pregnant." I took one out from the stash of "treasures", roll-on over my awaken manhood.
I positioned myself, put it at the opening. I pushed it in. It felt like my manhood going to burst. She is so tight. I fucked her till I came. I took it out of her, I was shocked to see the blood. I took the condom off my dick and wipe her clean. I dressed her back and pretended nothing happened. She woke up shortly and went to the toilet. We had tuition as usual and she left. Just before she left, she kissed me on my lips. I went back to my room, and I saw a note on my table.
It says "Randy, I know what you did to me just now."
Old 11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Elaine

Another camping site

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice. Hope this is a true story
Old 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

OMG.... She actually pretend to be asleep while enjoying it at the same time
Nice one lah TS.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SneakyBastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Nice! I had fantasies about a girl named Elaine too when I was in school...
Old 11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

interesting, hope to see more
Old 11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper waiting for updates
Old 11-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

shit...... he's telling my story!

pls make it as erotic as possible k.. if not i'll zap u! haha..
Old 11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
daicheklou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one, more erotic one pls
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainehoal View Post
shit...... he's telling my story!

pls make it as erotic as possible k.. if not i'll zap u! haha..
Can you be my tuition teacher please?
Old 12-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
virile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good read. Please carry on.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spacehawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting plot! Please continue.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
virile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good read. Please carry on.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Benefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBenefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more. Please update soon.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joris View Post
OMG.... She actually pretend to be asleep while enjoying it at the same time
Nice one lah TS.
girls always act shy... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1